Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Pretty women with average looking guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Pretty women with average looking guys

Postby OTB » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:14 am

What's up guys? Back with something else that I just have to get out of my system. It really irritates me. This is something I see the majority of the time when I'm out in public.

What is it? It's pretty, attractive girls with basic, average, dull looking guys Guys who look like they've never done anything physical a day in their lives. They're skinny, and wimpy looking or they're shorter than the girl and frail looking. Sometimes I'll see a average to good looking girl with a tall, bulky, out of shape guy. And sometimes I see very attractive, pretty women with guys that make me say....THAT'S HER MAN!! It baffles me at the type of men these women choose to be with.

Some would say, well women aren't all that caught up in looks like men. Well most women claim that they want someone attractive but they seem to always end up with the total opposite. It seems like a lot of them have really low self esteem or what one of my buddies said, maybe good looking women think they can't get good looking guys.

I see more pretty/good looking women with average looking guys.

So I don' understand why so many guys on here say that AW are looking for really attractive men with money. THAT'S NOT TRUE!

I was in Miami last week and while there I went to the Aventura Mall. So me and my cousin are eating in the food court and he spotted this gorgeous Colombian, she looked like she was, with a perfect, shapely body and jet black hair down her back. Her lower body was so on point. Her ass was thick and round. She had a perfect complexion. She was a 10. But then I saw her boyfriend and I'm said what the hell. That's her man! He was a roly poly Hispanic guy with glasses and a baseball cap. He looked like he had never picked up a weight in his life. Me and my cousin were just dumbfounded that that was her boyfriend.

I see this all the time. It's like they fear being with a good looking man because they think he'll get a lot of attention from women and so he's more likely to cheat, in their minds. Or they pick average looking guys because they want all the attention to be on them and they feel they'll be loved and appreciated more by an average looking guy.

It just really confuses me with the type of men these women choose to be with.

What's your thoughts on this fellas?
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:39 am

In the U.S., it may be that the females always feel in competition with the males, therefore they take on unattractive guys as boyfriends while continuing to f**k dark triad guys on the side to satiate their lust for bad boys.

Abroad, I would say it is because the women need providers and have been taught to like men and don't have a misandrist system to support them. So foreign women are much more willing to date unattractive men.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Hero » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:44 am

OTB: Were you wearing "beer goggles" when you made these observations?
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby MrMan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:27 am

I can't relate to your post. I can't tell if a man is good looking or not. I can tell if he's wimpy or fat. But as far as his face goes, maybe I can tell if he's ugly. If he looks like a movie star, maybe I can guess he's good looking.

How can you guys tell that? What are the clues? Maybe I'm just not attracted to men at all.

It doesn't bother me if a beautiful woman is with an ugly guy. Who cares what the guy looks like? Looking at guys doesn't do anything for me anyway.
MrMan
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:52 am

Postby OTB » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:33 am

Hero wrote:OTB: Were you wearing "beer goggles" when you made these observations?


I don't know how you don't see this. It's everywhere! Come on Hero.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby Hero » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:34 am

OTB wrote:
Hero wrote:OTB: Were you wearing "beer goggles" when you made these observations?


I don't know how you don't see this. It's everywhere! Come on Hero.


No, YOU come on! Everyone else on this forum sees the reverse: Great-looking, fit men dating absolute skanks.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Postby OTB » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:53 am

MrMan wrote:I can't relate to your post. I can't tell if a man is good looking or not. I can tell if he's wimpy or fat. But as far as his face goes, maybe I can tell if he's ugly. If he looks like a movie star, maybe I can guess he's good looking.

How can you guys tell that? What are the clues? Maybe I'm just not attracted to men at all.

It doesn't bother me if a beautiful woman is with an ugly guy. Who cares what the guy looks like? Looking at guys doesn't do anything for me anyway.


Don't be typical minded. It has nothing to do with being attracted to men. You know the difference between a decent/good looking guy vs a wimpy, frail, nerdy or average looking guy. Yeah in some cases women are attractive to a certain type of face and I can't see why. But when they're with men who are clearly not very masculine looking, short, frail looking, or tall and flaccid it clearly stands out. You don't have to be attracted to men to know that. SMH!
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby starchild5 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:29 am

I agree and understand this all too well. Its called Murphy Law. Its not only in America but all over the world.

It has been discussed in this forum many times.

In India for example. The most famous, beautiful female celebrities marries avg. looking guys all the time. Former Miss World and considered to be the most beautiful women on earth Aishwarya Rai married an avg. looking guy.

Many TV Celebrities in India marries even below avg, looking guys.

If you go to Hong Kong, Singapore...Its worse....avg. looking guys in Hong Kong...usually gets the hottest girls...Just wait in the airport for few hours and you will see it live...

Its like when you are single...No hot girl will sit near you when you are in a plane or you could make friends with hot girls in office. However, as soon as you get married or get attached to a girl. All hot girls will soon be all around you.

This experience has been well documented by Winston and many other members.

Glad that people are picking up on these anomalies and not calling it Luck or Co-Incidence. While living in India, this issue has intrigued me all the time. Remember, India is 1.2 billion..like 4 times larger than America in population. So I see this anomaly every other week. ..How the hell, did that happen. I thought it happens only in India due to cultural issue, people can only marry in same caste and religion etc. but when I went to Singapore and Hong Kong. I saw it even worse. In Philippines and Thailand...Its usually the guys are much better looking than the girls they are with.

Its not a co-incidence, PUA skills, luck, money, looks etc etc...They don't matter at all when much much higher forces are play on earth screwing humanity. They wouldn't want perfect looking couple all over the world to inspire others and make humanity happy.

------------------

Imagine when I had known this anomaly and I dated a Swedish girl in Manila for few weeks. It just happened out of nowhere and every time I went with her in the mall....All Filipinos and Filipinas will stare at me and then at her...I have sensed Filipinas giggling and guys making awkward expression the same way I used to make back home :D :D ...I made their day unreal, unhappy in some way....I made them think..What the hell is going on earth. An avg. Indian guy with a hot Swedish girl...unfreaking believable ....what is the world coming to....and there were lot of good looking Filipino guys who saw us together and I made their day worse.

Even when I knew about this anomaly<>hot girl with an avg. guy thingy<> this force found a way to use me with a way hotter and taller out of my league girl. :shock: :shock:

However, It does not mean that, if one remains avg. looking and does not try to be good, he will get a hot girl. This Murphy Law aka AI (Artificial Intelligence) is way too smart for that. The thing is ...even when I was with this girl, I was unhappy and could not relate to. It did not work out in the end. It was just for a brief moment this force used me for its end.

----------------------------

So in a way, I have been on both sides and what you know. I did not find the girl I really wanted to be with. That is what this force main goal is I believe. Never to make us find our soul mates. It's main purpose is to Mismatch Men and Women, have people look at them and make them feel how shitty their own life is, it makes us feel, ohh man, what the hell is she doing with him, she should be with me...Truth be told, she should really be with you, that Columbian girl you talked or similar girls you find attractive should really be with you...but this force won't allow happy endings.

....It achieves dual purpose with one strike aka making everyone miserable.


I have still not found a way to come out of this force. I can still feel its presence. Its way to powerful at this moment in our life's. So its pretty much guaranteed that in coming months and years you will find similar anomalies coming to you every now and then.

Know that..Its not your FAULT AT ALL..This is very very important to understand. This force make you feel guilty, makes you feel something is wrong with you when its not your fault at all. When many of us awaken to this dark presence which is messing with our lifes will be the day we will finally find our true love.
Last edited by starchild5 on Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1652
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby droid » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:40 am

You're not making sense OTB, maybe you should take some of us with you so we can find some of those women.
The Example of the Colombian one kind of doesn't count since many of them here in FL are FOB (less picky) and the dude just happened to be in the right place at the right time within her Colombian circle, or knew her from before moving in.
Now, will you agree though that there's ALWAYS a dude...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:22 am

Weak or wimpy looking guys get girls all the damn time. Either they are hugely charismatic, rich, or simply a beast in bed. Three things you often can't tell at first glance. But they always have SOMETHING admirable underneath the surface, something you won't be able to see right away but that's definitely there. That's a given.

In a few odd cases, a guy just get's lucky. An unremarkable guy who really has very little going for him. Usually these are 'first timers'. I've often seen very pretty teenage girls dating a guy who's slightly older, but who to her is interesting for the sole fact that he's older then her. The novelty wears off, and they break up fairly quickly but the guy had a girl far out of his league for a little while, because she wasn't conditioned to be picky yet and she was too inexperienced to tell.

Sometimes when you see a girl with a guy below her in the looks department, she may actually be using him to get something. As I'm not a naturally negative person, I don't make this assumption most of the time because I like to assume the best, but still, it's possible.

Then there are also does who are wimpy and weak to look at, but are sensual and romantic personalities. They may be poets, or guitarists, or singers... they may their way with women because of some other talents they have. A lot of musicians are weak and wimpy looking guys that couldn't otherwise get a girl, but something about a guy who plays guitar well just makes them wet as f**k. Maybe it's the promise of skilled fingers? ;)

Bottom line: I have made the same observation and I don't see all the dislike for this observation, as it seems to be a common enough occurrence.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Postby droid » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:41 am

Marcos, you're right, but what you say does not really apply to America, or at least to a much lesser degree. Only in sane places things are as natural as you describe.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby OTB » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:14 am

Bottom line: I have made the same observation and I don't see all the dislike for this observation, as it seems to be a common enough occurrence.


Thank you Marcos!
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Re: Pretty women with average looking guys

Postby TheLegendSeeker » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:43 pm

What the hell is this absurd I'm reading? This is not the first post about this stupidity, we all know the reason why sometimes women appear to "date"
less attractive guys- just so that they can collect all the free attention, benefits, compliments and gift or some sort of entertainment but give nothing in return while she is trying to hook someone better, when an alpha comes by she'll dump her unattractive boyfriend like an used tampon and date her new "ideal" man.

OTB wrote:So I don' understand why so many guys on here say that AW are looking for really attractive men with money. THAT'S NOT TRUE!


Then why don't you get yourself an attractive woman in US? First Cold approach at least 5 attractive women for romantic reasons when all of them reject/ignore you then you can talk to us again. Are American women Suddenly decent and human just because on your deceitful observation?
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm
Location: UAE

Postby fightforlove » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Regarding the Colombian 10 with the average hispanic man: I see this all the time in America. Reasonably attractive if not flippin' hot hispanic women with average/ugly hispanic men. Many Latin women in the USA seem to be more ethnocentric, more loyal to their own hispanic men, even if it means being with a less attractive one.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby OTB » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:34 am

No, YOU come on! Everyone else on this forum sees the reverse: Great-looking, fit men dating absolute skanks.


Yeah, because a lot of the good looking ones are with average, dull looking guys. And also because since most are psychologically damaged their way of thinking is twisted making them think being with a good looking guy automatically means he's more likely to cheat on her and that he'll get a lot of attention from other women.

But what I see the majority of the time in public is pretty women with average looking guys.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric, Google [Bot] and 7 guests