Pretty women with average looking guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

THREAD FAIL!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

The wrote:THREAD FAIL!

Seriously
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I don't see this all that much in the U.S. I find it unusual and you said you live in Miami? Hmm. Maybe it's a regional thing. Most of the time I see men dating way below their looks level in the U.S. Hot girls are with guys that they have some social or looks parity with. Average to above average guys are dating fat girls a lot of times.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge on just the looks of the guys though. They could have really tight social circle game or have some other edge that you don't know about. It's not all about muscles, dicks, and money.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pretty women with average looking guys

Post by jamesbond »

OTB wrote:I see more pretty/good looking women with average looking guys.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Your fixation on size tells me you don't know how to rate guys. Girls mostly just care about face. It's why guys like me (tall with a swimmer's body) can be incel as f*ck, while skinny-fat pretty boys clean up.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Repatriate wrote:I don't see this all that much in the U.S. I find it unusual and you said you live in Miami? Hmm. Maybe it's a regional thing. Most of the time I see men dating way below their looks level in the U.S. Hot girls are with guys that they have some social or looks parity with. Average to above average guys are dating fat girls a lot of times.

I wouldn't be so quick to judge on just the looks of the guys though. They could have really tight social circle game or have some other edge that you don't know about. It's not all about muscles, dicks, and money.
Yeah, status is hugely important. Problem is girls have piss-poor criteria for what constitutes status. Some welfare leech from her high school social circle > millionaire doctor / captain of industry. All else being equal.