Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:04 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:15 am

I like the black eyes.
Last edited by Moretorque on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:32 am

Read some history. It was ever thus. It's been scarcely a century since Americans used to take their picnic box lunches to enjoy public hangings.

At least one religion accounts for it. The concept is called original sin.

Every age and culture has defects and virtues. If you spend a lot of time on this site you'll be focused on the defects. But, as God has been quoted as saying: "Your thoughts are not my thoughts." And with that, we are getting directly to a thinker brought up recently by paloaltoguy -- Leibniz -- so maybe I'd just better regroup.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Re: There Is Nothing Sacred Anymore

Postby Luc Furr » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:45 am

Ghost wrote:If I had to give a singular, ultimate answer for why I don't think I'll ever be able to be happy in this world, it is because there is nothing sacred. This isn't literally 100% true, as I'm sure we can all find just an ounce of it somewhere. But we know what force runs the world. We call it by many names, or perhaps symptoms would be a better descriptor. Feminism. Statism. Consumerism. Pick your poison and your preferred label for it. And as long as this force owns this world, there is no hope. Notice this site is called Happier Abroad. Not Happy Abroad or Happiest Abroad. It's only partial, a reprieve from the worst misery. Even here, many fail to see the big picture...why history matters. Some of you cretins will say it is perfectly fine for women not to be a virgin at marriage, for example. Such bestial ignorance and idiocy is part of the destruction of the sacred.

Some will feel a resonance with that statement. The greatest tragedy is that it didn't ever have to be this way. Humanity chose it. And that is very telling of just what kind of a group guys like me got tacked onto. I feel no connection to humanity as a group. Most of those creatures are mindless and depraved. And the vast masses of the world certainly are not trustworthy. Having recently lived in the "third world" for a while, I saw it, felt it, and suffered it first-hand.

It's said that a cynic is just a disappointed idealist. That's very true. I drift ever more into the sea of cynicism because I have no power over the world. I didn't choose this world. I just live here. And I'm a powerless denizen of it. That isn't what I want. That's never what I wanted. As some asinine types would put it, life isn't fair. No shit. But that's just a slight code for saying people aren't fair. It's humanity as a group that seek to destroy anything and everything sacred. Life is either neutral or dare I say positive. It's that group called humanity that is the negative.

The present times show us how many are disillusioned by religion, or what passes for religion now. What our masters tell us is religion is anything but. It is a perversion, itself another destruction of the sacred. The point of religion is morality. Morality leads to trust. And trust is the key. With trust, that magical switch is flipped. How could civilizations be built and sustained without trust? An infusion of mere...resources cannot do that. Go to these third world cesspools and you'll see a literal version of hell: everyone trying to f**k over everyone else. Civilization flounders all around people who could otherwise do well.

Speaking of which, perhaps some of you are familiar with Dante. The Inferno held nine circles of torment, each level reserved for a certain kind of sin. And who received the worst punishments in the eternally frozen wasteland of the ninth circle? Betrayers.

It wasn't just a connection back to how Judas betrayed Jesus, although the small contains the great. It was a message. Our forebears tried to warn us. Destroy trust and you lose your soul. Without trust, everything good becomes impossible. It's the ultimate consequence. God and evil cannot coexist. Throw trust out of your heart and God will not be there.

Sometimes we say that the world is going to hell. Well, there's the literal version. If the entire planet gets encompassed by this destruction of the sacred, the planet will enter hell and may never recover. All throughout history, there was somewhere to go. Some new city to pillage. Even a New World to discover and conquer. These things only added fuel to the flame of a sickness burning in humanity's gut. Now there is not anywhere to go. I doubt the colonization of otherworldly places will ever happen. The U.S. will probably never even return to the moon and that is the farthest we've ever gotten.

So it will all end on earth. So all we have is being happier somewhere. Not truly happy. When something sacred is destroyed, it feels personal. It is personal. I won't ever feel the happiness that would have been possible because there isn't really a culture of trust anywhere on earth. Those very few there are...are small, out of the way, or require being born into them to take part. Living in a sacred world would give us all we need, forever. It's the equivalent of paradise. Raise good people, more good people will result. They will preserve and protect goodness. They will treat relationships as sacred. They will share with those in true need.

Raise evil beings, and they'll loot, pillage, and plunder until there is nothing left and no one left willing to produce anything. Whoever is in control of the planet does this, and we're seeing the ongoing cluster-f**k of a result. The conspiracy is ultimately a way of thinking; a way of thinking where there is never enough and one cannot benefit without f***ing over someone else.

Sometimes we talk about mongers that are ruining women overseas. When a monger deceives a sincere, virgin girl and ruins her, it isn't so much the girl I feel sorry for, but the man who would've been her husband one day. Mongers are a perfect Happier Abroad example of the destruction of the sacred. They seek to do detestable things. And they don't care what they do to other men; they are the antithesis of trust. They take advantage of the short term to exhaust a resource, and care nothing for the future. Not even their own offspring, if they were to have them. In all of them is a little feminist, a little bankster, a little Satan. They are the world system personified.

I'd bring them to justice if only I could. But just as feminists are backed by the state, they are backed by the world. And even if the left hand does not realize what the right hand is doing, they are still working together for the same wicked ends.

I look at the world and wonder how it keeps spinning. But we'll see the end one day, clear as I could tell you that a train going off the tracks will crash. History speeds up for no man...

We wonder what the Easter Islanders were thinking when they cut down the last tree. What will the banksters be thinking when they bankrupt the last country? What will the feminists be thinking when they destroy the last man? What will the mongers be thinking when the ruin the last vrigin?

I'll just stay here sulking in the dark. All I can see is the ever-growing march to destroy everything that is sacred. And I can do nothing.

That last line sounds like a good plan for you but if you do go someplace try the Philippines.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:07 am

gsjackson wrote:Read some history. It was ever thus. It's been scarcely a century since Americans used to take their picnic box lunches to enjoy public hangings.

Every age and culture has defects and virtues.

It would be reasonable to conclude that we are in the midst of something of a singularity here. Regions have fallen to evil before but the whole world has never been tapped into one evil in recorded history.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:48 am

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Read some history. It was ever thus. It's been scarcely a century since Americans used to take their picnic box lunches to enjoy public hangings.

It would be reasonable to conclude that we are in the midst of something of a singularity here. Regions have fallen to evil before but the whole world has never been tapped into one evil in recorded history.

Well, globalization of evil was certainly the intent of our masters, but the project has been coming a cropper all over the place. Even in lonely little outposts of the internet.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:17 am

gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Well, globalization of evil was certainly the intent of our masters, but the project has been coming a cropper all over the place. Even in lonely little outposts of the internet.

Hello,

You are correct that globalisation happened. But globalisation isn't the problem. The problem is that the wrong culture was globalised. U.S.A. culture stands for unbridled capitalism and feminism {(and the accompanying evils it brings)} and if China ~ India ~ Russia had been smart, they would have rejected this culture. There is NOTHING WRONG with globalisation as long as it's morally fair, disciplined and not lewd.

I pity these 3 nations.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:29 am

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:20 am

Anatol wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Hello,

You are correct that globalisation happened. But globalisation isn't the problem. The problem is that the wrong culture was globalised. U.S.A. culture stands for unbridled capitalism and feminism {(and the accompanying evils it brings)} and if China ~ India ~ Russia had been smart, they would have rejected this culture. There is NOTHING WRONG with globalisation as long as it's morally fair, disciplined and not lewd.

I pity these 3 nations.

:roll:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Anatol wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Hello,

I pity these 3 nations.

Relax, everything is going as planned. Humans are inherently flawed, in that if you lower the level of human pain, you also lowered the capacity for joy. That's why you have rich kids with everything smoking crack and not giving a f**k. The rise of the machine race will be a breath of fresh air

Hello,

That's all well and good but the problem is that at the rate the world is going, the ONLY robots one will see are not even non-gender ones. They will be females ones in the greatest number. And I don't know about any other man but I have no desire to live in a woman/woman-robot dominated world! This is the greatest nightmare for NORMAL males. It is even worse than the white supremacy of the previous 500 years. At least those Britishers and Germans and Americans were still MEN {(albeit too belligerent towards the other races and even towards fellow Europeans)}.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:31 am

Ghost wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

I really wish there was some divine purpose to all this. I often miss back when I was religious; the world was simpler and at least there was some hope. If the whole world falls to this evil, it will surely mean the planet ends up a global ghetto and humanity never emerges from the darkness.

Perhaps something, someone, some force can oppose it. The cracks in the global empire are showing. But it isn't stopping and is always ramping up its efforts.
If the system of inhumanity can be destroyed, then there is hope.

For things being so grim, it would be much more comforting to think it is all part of God's plan. As it is, I don't have anything to grasp onto. Losing the sacred means losing everything I could ever hope for. I wish there was a grand purpose to it, but I fear the reality is not going to be a happy ending.

Hello,

As I have repeatedly said, there is a small hope! The Muslims {(who I agree with on 20% of things and disagree with on 80% of things ~ but the 20% are what are salient for the moment in the world)}. If they throw off the yoke of oppression of their western-puppet governments, it would be sure to encourage men of ALL FAITHS everywhere! If a united KALIFATE was established in the Middle-East in large areas, at least we normal men could move there {(they are probably not going to kill us if we live there ~ they will rightfully just tell us not to bring in Western influences ~ if we do try and usurp their lands, they will kill us)}. We have only ONE life we can be certain of and I'm certain none of us want to spend it in a nation that is getting culturally worse and worse and worse for normal men.

AT THIS JUNCTURE IN OUR LIVES WE NEED BREATHING ROOM FROM FEMINISM AND THE PLETHORA OF EVILS IT HAS BROUGHT {(THE BIGGEST EVIL INCLUDES A DISGUSTING, MENTALLY-SICK UNI-GENDER SOCIETY WITH WOMEN HAVING 90% OF THE POWER AND MALES GROVELLING AT THEIR FEET.)}
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:22 pm

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anatol » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:30 pm

Ghost wrote:<> <>

Hello,

You are a strange man! You say you value morality yet you are very comfortable with {(Gentlemen, pardon me for referring to this sin)} pro*****ion. This makes no sense!!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anatol » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:36 am

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:<> <>

<> <>

Hello,

This is ALL nonsense! P*******n is wrong and should not be allowed. Once again, just like the typical American/British male, you SAY you are moral. In fact, your mind may even believe it. But you are a hypocrite and an evil man. And I think you can't even help it ~ Just as the Chinese and Indian men can't stop emulating you, as a moth is drawn to a flame ~ the American men can't stop thinking about EVIL all the time. It is no wonder that the Britishers and Germans who came to the North American continent 300 years ago were said to speak with a 'forked tongue' by the Red-Indians. It is as if all the criminals and greedy men in Europe set out towards the rest of the world 500 years ago.

Gentlemen of the world, this is how these men operate ~ they SAY one thing but do the totally opposite. If you are smart you will raise shields against the modern Western man. To my homeland Spain ~ Keep being STUPID and following your American masters {(while they laugh at your incompetence to guard our culture)}.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions