Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Anatol wrote:You are a strange man! You say you value morality yet you are very comfortable with {(Gentlemen, pardon me for referring to this sin)} pro*****ion. This makes no sense!!
Anatol, the reason that it makes no sense to you is that you don't understand the Bible. See this post:

viewtopic.php?p=199159#199159

Even among Christians, both Saint Augustine and Thomas Aquinas understood the need for legal prostitution. Modern Christianity is a violation of the third commandment "do not misuse God's name".

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Anatol wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Read some history. It was ever thus. It's been scarcely a century since Americans used to take their picnic box lunches to enjoy public hangings.

At least one religion accounts for it. The concept is called original sin.

Every age and culture has defects and virtues.
It would be reasonable to conclude that we are in the midst of something of a singularity here. Regions have fallen to evil before but the whole world has never been tapped into one evil in recorded history.
Well, globalization of evil was certainly the intent of our masters, but the project has been coming a cropper all over the place. Even in lonely little outposts of the internet.
Hello,

You are correct that globalisation happened. But globalisation isn't the problem. The problem is that the wrong culture was globalised. U.S.A. culture stands for unbridled capitalism and feminism {(and the accompanying evils it brings)} and if China ~ India ~ Russia had been smart, they would have rejected this culture. There is NOTHING WRONG with globalisation as long as it's morally fair, disciplined and not lewd.

I pity these 3 nations.
Your lost, our rulers love your type.
Time to Hide!
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

fschmidt wrote:
Anatol wrote:You are a strange man! You say you value morality yet you are very comfortable with {(Gentlemen, pardon me for referring to this sin)} pro*****ion. This makes no sense!!
Anatol, the reason that it makes no sense to you is that you don't understand the Bible. See this post:

viewtopic.php?p=199159#199159

Even among Christians, both Saint Augustine and Thomas Aquinas understood the need for legal prostitution. Modern Christianity is a violation of the third commandment "do not misuse God's name".
Hello,

As I have pointed out NUMEROUS TIMES {(Actually, what I said was told to me by another very astute gentleman ~ I will not take credit for it because it is not my conclusion but I agree with it 100%)} ~ BUT YOU PEOPLE CONTINUE TO BE ARROGANT AND NOT LISTEN!!!! ~ The Bible and The Koran are full of contradictions. In fact, many of these contradictions occur because, just as you have given in your example, TWO DIFFERENT MEN ARE THERE WITH THIS OPINION. This means that MULTIPLE MEN wrote the holy books and as one studies the great faiths like Christianity, Islam, Shinto and Hinduism, he finds so many contradictions present. This is because people added/amended/erased as time went on {(in my humble estimation, who added/amended/erased depends on who had political power at the time)}.

HERE ARE NUMEROUS EXAMPLES THAT MAKE IT CLEAR THAT P*******N IS CONDEMNED IN THE BIBLE. NOW THEN, IF YOU 'MEN' ARE MAN-ENOUGH TO ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG WHEN TRUTH IS TOLD TO YOUR FACES, THEN DO IT. OTHERWISE, AT LEAST SHUT UP. {(Gentlemen, the web-link below contains very lewd language in the form of the P word we are discussing. I humbly beg your pardon for this!)}

http://www.gotquestions.org/prostitution.html
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Moretorque wrote:
Anatol wrote:
gsjackson wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Read some history. It was ever thus. It's been scarcely a century since Americans used to take their picnic box lunches to enjoy public hangings.

It would be reasonable to conclude that we are in the midst of something of a singularity here. Regions have fallen to evil before but the whole world has never been tapped into one evil in recorded history.
Well, globalization of evil was certainly the intent of our masters, but the project has been coming a cropper all over the place. Even in lonely little outposts of the internet.
Hello,

You are correct that globalisation happened. But globalisation isn't the problem. The problem is that the wrong culture was globalised. U.S.A. culture stands for unbridled capitalism and feminism {(and the accompanying evils it brings)} and if China ~ India ~ Russia had been smart, they would have rejected this culture. There is NOTHING WRONG with globalisation as long as it's morally fair, disciplined and not lewd.

I pity these 3 nations.
Your lost, our rulers love your type.
Hello,

[~} Are you saying "You are lost" ~ meaning that I am mad and cannot judge socio-political events correctly.
[~} Are you saying "You lost" ~ meaning that those nations lost.
[~} Are you saying "Your loss" ~ meaning that I am not appreciating something good.

I am guessing you mean "You are lost", because I favour globalisation of a CORRECT culture.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Ghost wrote:Hello Anatol,

You are a strange man! You say you hate feminism but wish for men to be <> <> <>
Hello,

Ha ha ha ha. At least you're HONEST and say you're an immoral man.

But you will lose to good in the end. A criminal being honest about his immorality is still a criminal.

Your being jocular has not changed a thing. P********n is wrong {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for referring to that word!!)}.

~ You sound like a normal human being when you talk like you did in your previous post to mimic me. It feels good to be civilised doesn't it?
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:Hello Anatol,

You are a strange man! You say you hate feminism but wish for men to be <> <> <>
Hello,

Ha ha ha ha. At least you're HONEST and say you're an immoral man.

But you will lose to good in the end. A criminal being honest about his immorality is still a criminal.

Your being jocular has not changed a thing. P********n is wrong {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for referring to that word!!)}.

~ You sound like a normal human being when you talk like you did in your previous post to mimic me. It feels good to be civilised doesn't it?
Lol @ the last line. :wink:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:

Cornfed, your mother's experiences require you to believe that nothing is sacred anymore. Do I need to elaborate in the most graphic of detail?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Ghost wrote:First Anatol with his trolling, then PaloAltoGuy, and now Contrarian Expatriate with his Cornfed obsession polluting this thread.

Sigh. Nothing sacred indeed. Point proven. Good night everybody.
You need a new avatar

Broke, ugly and grouchy
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Ghost wrote:At least I didn't resort to fraud and bullshitting online, PAGgy boy.
Your whole life is a fraud and bullshit you blockheaded retard. Your past time is coming on here thinking you are making good points and making your views known, you're a insignificant joke in a basement, and I'm here to remind you of that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on October 28th, 2016, 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Ghost wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Ghost wrote:At least I didn't resort to fraud and bullshitting online, PAGgy boy.
Your whole life is a fraud and bullshit you blockheaded retard. Your past time is coming on here thinking you are making good points and making your views known, you're a insignificant joke in a basement, and I'm here to remind you of that.
Now you are merely projecting. You are a perfect example of what is wrong with the world, PAG fag. You represent a world in which truth, sense, and morality are adverse. That is, you represent the world we live in. You're a wannabe, an uncouth liar, and a fake.

My views are the views of a history long gone. But of a history that was at least sane. A history that knew what evil was and what virtue was. And I was just unfortunate enough to be born into upside-down world. This world is better left to the likes of you, scum. Your kind can keep it; it is worthless to me.
Blah, Your views are that of domestic herd-animal man who exist for service and general utility and may exist only for that purpose. In other words, you should really limited your thinking to your immediate environment and get back to drinking. Truths are illusions and created by those who have the power to enforce their point of view. Everything is governed by a will to power, and in morality, we see minds trying to impose their will on the world by persuading others to see the world as they see it. The will to power is the fundamental drive in the universe. Behind truth, thought, and morality lie drives and passions that we try to mask behind a veneer of calm objectivity. What we call truth, for instance, is just the expression of our will to power, where we declare our particular perspective on reality to be objectively and universally true. Because most people are unable to handle the darker aspects of their natures, and we would be less safe if all people gave free rein to the violence and sensuality within them, Christianity declares that only meekness and timidity are holy and condemns these other things as evil. By majority rule, Christian morality condemns us to prefer tame, peaceful lives.

Some people simply have stronger and more refined spirits than others, and to hold those people to the same rules is to hold them back. Pity is just a refined form of self-contempt, whereby we show preference for weakness.

This should be your theme song, you uneducated baboon lol

http://youtu.be/T2ryXvl8efM?t=50s
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Blah, Your views are that of domestic herd-animal man who exist for service and general utility and may exist only for that purpose. In other words, you should really limited your thinking to your immediate environment and get back to drinking. Truths are illusions and created by those who have the power to enforce their point of view. Everything is governed by a will to power, and in morality, we see minds trying to impose their will on the world by persuading others to see the world as they see it. The will to power is the fundamental drive in the universe. Behind truth, thought, and morality lie drives and passions that we try to mask behind a veneer of calm objectivity. What we call truth, for instance, is just the expression of our will to power, where we declare our particular perspective on reality to be objectively and universally true. Because most people are unable to handle the darker aspects of their natures, and we would be less safe if all people gave free rein to the violence and sensuality within them, Christianity declares that only meekness and timidity are holy and condemns these other things as evil. By majority rule, Christian morality condemns us to prefer tame, peaceful lives.

Some people simply have stronger and more refined spirits than others, and to hold those people to the same rules is to hold them back. Pity is just a refined form of self-contempt, whereby we show preference for weakness.

This should be your theme song, you uneducated baboon lol

http://youtu.be/T2ryXvl8efM?t=50s
I got kicked out of a seminar on Nietzsche by the instructor for taking issue with the views you are explicating. First I denied Nietzsche's contention that, let's face it, we all enjoy cruelty, then went on to accuse poor Friedrich of penis envy. I mean what the hell did he know about these ruthless warrior chieftains swilling blood from goats' horns whom he idolized? He grew up in a world of women, and then gradually lost his mind, finally caving in to softheartedness by trying to defend an abused animal before being carted off to the nut house.

So, I'll be curious to see how you make this philosophy work for you. Just out of curiosity, is there an exemplar out there beyond good and evil, who is making it work for himself? Your main pinup?

Return to “General Discussions”