Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I am back after a while. Opinion on average attraction of wo

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I am back after a while. Opinion on average attraction of wo

Postby Zionosis » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:31 pm

Well I left because of trolls but am back now because I suspect the main trolls are gone now. Well in the time I was gone I also briefly visited Singapore. This is the second Asian country I have visited now and while I still think Japanese women are on average more attractive the Singaporean women surprised me.

Now this is of course just my tastes, some of you may agree and some of you may disagree. I am from Australia and most of the women here are overweight just like your white women in America. Not only that but most white women in Australia even have crappy attitudes and don't act feminine but rather act in unattractive ways.

Now while I was at Singapore I noticed that women there were easily (on average) more attractive than Australian women. Basically I saw attractive women far more frequently is what I noticed. Now I am not saying this is universal. Many white men might think and probably do that the white women I think aren't that attractive are to them and the Asian women are crap to them.

Basically I saw women like these quite often. I am not saying this is the average but it seems at least every 8th young woman at least looked pretty good. Where as in Australia it's like every 50th young woman.

Where as of course I see attractive white women in Australia but they are so infrequent.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Wow they look amazing....
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Re: I am back after a while. Opinion on average attraction o

Postby Banano » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Noticed how Asian women from developed countries (jap, korea, singapore) have much better skin compared to Thai or Filipinas.
You can almost tell by looking at pic above that they aint from 3rd world country unless they are upper mid class.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby publicduende » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Singapore is saved by the hordes of mainland Chinese and Malaysian Chinese who flock to work. They are both ethnical Chinese and cannot be told from native Singaporeans unless you ask them. By my experience (I lived there for 3 months in 2008), native Singaporean girls are generally shorter, tend to have bad facial skin due to years of teen acne in a hot climate, and obviously act like spoiled princesses. The famous pecking order in place in Singapore, like in the rest of Asian countries, dictates that they are absolutely on top, as they're SG's original population. I have personally had no major problems with them but, given a chance, I would prefer talking to a gorgeous Malaysian, Indian, Vietnamese or Burmese. And SG is full of them.
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:18 am

Yeah, I would say all the main trolls are gone now, so it's safe for you to post.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:34 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:Yeah, I would say all the main trolls are gone now, so it's safe for you to post.

LOL.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Yeah that's hysterical :lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby droid » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Welcome back Zionosis.
Hey those girls are are gorgeous. How did you find their attitude in general?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions