Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Majoring In "Whore"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Majoring In "Whore"

Post by Taco » September 21st, 2014, 1:47 am

I distinctly remember the two hottest Filipinas to ever flirt with me were both college students, I'm glad I didn't take the bait. The case against college educated women is growing.

Majoring In "Whore"
http://www.theatlantic.com/education/ar ... on/379533/

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Re: Majoring In "Whore"

Post by Tsar » September 21st, 2014, 2:27 am

Taco wrote:I distinctly remember the two hottest Filipinas to ever flirt with me were both college students, I'm glad I didn't take the bait. The case against college educated women is growing.

Majoring In "Whore"

One of the reasons why I want a girl that isn't college educated is because college educated women are more likely to have been slutty. It also means that she is likely to want to value a career more than being traditional.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco » September 21st, 2014, 2:39 am

Tsar wrote:
Taco wrote:I distinctly remember the two hottest Filipinas to ever flirt with me were both college students, I'm glad I didn't take the bait. The case against college educated women is growing.

Majoring In "Whore"

One of the reasons why I want a girl that isn't college educated is because college educated women are more likely to have been slutty. It also means that she is likely to want to value a career more than being traditional.

I agree. In addition, she's more likely to believe she's a member of the royal family and less likely to submit to your will(cooking, cleaning, sex etc...).

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost » September 21st, 2014, 2:57 am

I agree that women shouldn't be going to university. Unfortunately, that severely limits choices of countries. In a study and work oriented culture like in Asian countries, it's virtually impossible to find a girl who isn't in college, already been, or will be going.

MrMan
Veteran Poster

Post by MrMan » September 21st, 2014, 10:24 am

I read a CDC study that showed lower divorce rates for college educated women. I'm not sure why exactly. I didn't insist on a college educated woman, but my wife did go to a Bible college and get a degree in her country. She had a little to do to finish up when we married.

Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol » September 21st, 2014, 1:25 pm

Hello,

It's amazing how STUPID Chinese and Indian men were. Both countries have so many divorces now, just like U.S.A. Why would the governments of those nations give women freedom to divorce by educating them and letting them earn and letting her hence think she's equal to men.

NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE TO ME.

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » September 21st, 2014, 5:18 pm

Majoring In "Whore"

I would wonder why so many are obsessed with others' private lives...
So the girl who gives it up for a sugar daddy is somehow worse than so many college girls
giving it up for random dudes every weekend? LOL

A far worse girl is the one who insists she is too good for such a thing, (What? Who, me?)
spends time vilifying such girls while in reality enriches herself through manipulating men
divorcing her way to wealth, and all the while claiming the moral high ground and puffing
about her INDEPENDENCE.

Return to “General Discussions”