Majoring In "Whore"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Majoring In "Whore"

Post by Taco »

I distinctly remember the two hottest Filipinas to ever flirt with me were both college students, I'm glad I didn't take the bait. The case against college educated women is growing.

Majoring In "Whore"
http://www.theatlantic.com/education/ar ... on/379533/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Majoring In "Whore"

Post by Tsar »

Taco wrote:I distinctly remember the two hottest Filipinas to ever flirt with me were both college students, I'm glad I didn't take the bait. The case against college educated women is growing.

Majoring In "Whore"
One of the reasons why I want a girl that isn't college educated is because college educated women are more likely to have been slutty. It also means that she is likely to want to value a career more than being traditional.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Tsar wrote:
Taco wrote:I distinctly remember the two hottest Filipinas to ever flirt with me were both college students, I'm glad I didn't take the bait. The case against college educated women is growing.

Majoring In "Whore"
One of the reasons why I want a girl that isn't college educated is because college educated women are more likely to have been slutty. It also means that she is likely to want to value a career more than being traditional.
I agree. In addition, she's more likely to believe she's a member of the royal family and less likely to submit to your will(cooking, cleaning, sex etc...).
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I read a CDC study that showed lower divorce rates for college educated women. I'm not sure why exactly. I didn't insist on a college educated woman, but my wife did go to a Bible college and get a degree in her country. She had a little to do to finish up when we married.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

It's amazing how STUPID Chinese and Indian men were. Both countries have so many divorces now, just like U.S.A. Why would the governments of those nations give women freedom to divorce by educating them and letting them earn and letting her hence think she's equal to men.

NONE OF THIS MAKES ANY SENSE TO ME.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Majoring In "Whore"
I would wonder why so many are obsessed with others' private lives...
So the girl who gives it up for a sugar daddy is somehow worse than so many college girls
giving it up for random dudes every weekend? LOL

A far worse girl is the one who insists she is too good for such a thing, (What? Who, me?)
spends time vilifying such girls while in reality enriches herself through manipulating men
divorcing her way to wealth, and all the while claiming the moral high ground and puffing
about her INDEPENDENCE.