Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy - he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
steve55
Junior Poster

Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy - he's a threat!

Post by steve55 »

Guys, don't underestimate the technical knowledge of Paloaltoguy. He is the only person in all these years that scared Winston into believing he had the ability to do major damage or even take down this site. Winston told me "he knows things others don't know". Paloaltoguy is the ONLY person to do that, to put he worry in Winston . Many guys have tried to threaten Winston , but only Paloaltoguy has successfully achieved it and that's sayin a lot.

Like many of you, I think of him as a troll, or a dufus. I used to think that Paloaltoguy was all talk and had no knowledge of the web. But boy did that perception change when Winston freaked out over what he threatened to do to Winston's site. Paloaltoguy knows stuff! He ain't no dummy as he portrays himself to be. Don't be fooled by his foolish antics. And for this reason, he is the only board member who has immunity from being banned here IMHO . If he wants, he could possibly take down this site if he so desires. I'm am aware of how he could, but I won't say, so as to not give anyone else (i.e. Feminists) the same knowledge. Winston has enough frenemies as it is. Be careful, Paloatguy could come after you guys too if he finds out who you are. Beware!

PS- Paloatguy, I have a favor to ask of you . Would you mind hacking into this site and banning anatol for us, that is, if Winston won't get around to it? I know you are capable, it's just a matter of pursuasion. How much would you charge for such an operation?
Last edited by steve55 on September 21st, 2014, 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I am having a hard time to believe Pilatesguy is in any way a serious individual.

If you have some actual information about this and don't want to have it out in the open for feminists to read, by all means shoot me a PM because I'm curious. In all seriousness this guy does not seem like a threat at all.

Oh and yes, please ban Anatol.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

How do we know you're not him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

I would but that is up to Winston to decide if he wants to share, and Im pretty sure he wouldnt want to risk doing that. Remember, this site is Winston's life and blood , not to mention his freedom due to the passive income it creates. I won't risk letting it out of the bag, Winston trusts me not to do that. I'm not really sure if Paloatguy can actually hack a site or not, Winston didn't specify exactly. But Winston said he has industry knowledge and knows stuff that the majority of web techies don't know, so, I wouldn't rule out hacking as a possibility. But for real, just go back and read their exchange that day . You can tell from Winston's response that Winston was a bit freaked out after reading Paloatguy's pm.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:The only thing he's got going for him is an unshakeable confidence in his bullshit. Seriously, don't feed his already massive ego. His only purpose in life is be laughed at.

Winston has way overrated him. Somehow he has superior technical ability than the legion of security experts available to Bluehost? And of course, taking down someone's site is a crime.
Bitches like that are posers and bullies, but the run when dealing with adult opponents.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Maybe that clown is one of the "demons" Winston talks about? :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Eh..whatever....I like paloaltoguy....he seems cool to me....But yeah could you guys please ban Tsar? Thanks...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The wrote:Eh..whatever....I like paloaltoguy....he seems cool to me....But yeah could you guys please ban Tsar? Thanks...
What did Tsar do? Love him or hate him but he seems like one of our most civil users when it comes to his behavior.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

The wrote:Eh..whatever....I like paloaltoguy....he seems cool to me....But yeah could you guys please ban Tsar? Thanks...
Why would you want to ban Tsar? What did he ever do to you?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This is ridiculous. I would be glad to take on Paloaltoguy on any technical issue. Winston can contact me if he has any concerns.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
What did Tsar do? Love him or hate him but he seems like one of our most civil users when it comes to his behavior.
sea_dragon wrote:
"The" is upset that I called him out on a comment he made in response to some factual and good advice I gave Mr. Darcy in this thread: viewtopic.php?p=198473

He didn't take the time to read my post. He just saw my username and used it to take a cheap shot at me. I called him out on it and he didn't like it.

Here's the exchange.

My advice to Mr. Darcy: viewtopic.php?p=198473#198473
The's cheap shot: viewtopic.php?p=198482#198482
My first response: viewtopic.php?p=198483#198483
My second response, having a bad day: viewtopic.php?p=198486#198486
The's second reply: viewtopic.php?p=198488#198488
My final response: viewtopic.php?p=198491#198491
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Post by Paloaltoguy »

steve55 wrote:Paloatguy, I have a favor to ask of you . Would you mind hacking into this site and banning anatol for us, that is, if Winston won't get around to it? I know you are capable, it's just a matter of persuasion. How much would you charge for such an operation?
What's the problem, you don't like colorful font?
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

sea_dragon wrote:
His weakness is utterly disgusting to a real man plus cruelty is the lust of the soul. That's why weakings get beat up in high school.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Paloaltoguy wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:
His weakness is utterly disgusting to a real man plus cruelty is the lust of the soul. That's why weakings get beat up in high school.
I am not a weak person. I was never beat up in high school. You are utterly disgusting, your posts disgust me, and everything you say is worthless or the words of a pure psychopath.