Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy - he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Paloaltoguy wrote:It's pitiful that that's the highest level of technological savvy you comprehend. The difference between me and you is that I have 180 IQ. That's why you'll be cleaning floors while I get rich, and live the kind of life you can't even dream of LOL
Only losers brag about their IQs, though.

As for me, I don't clean floors I have a wife for that. And though I may never be rich, I am not exactly dirt poor either.

The original dare still stands: I dare you to take down this forum, if only for a day, to prove you are as big a threat as OP says you are. I am pretty sure you're talking out your ass and you can't do it. Prove you aren't full of shit.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:It's pitiful that that's the highest level of technological savvy you comprehend. The difference between me and you is that I have 180 IQ. That's why you'll be cleaning floors while I get rich, and live the kind of life you can't even dream of LOL
Only losers brag about their IQs, though.

As for me, I don't clean floors I have a wife for that. And though I may never be rich, I am not exactly dirt poor either.

The original dare still stands: I dare you to take down this forum, if only for a day, to prove you are as big a threat as OP says you are. I am pretty sure you're talking out your a** and you can't do it. Prove you aren't full of shit.
On the contrary, ability is VERY MUCH something to brag about. Obviously I'm doing something right you stupid little idiot.

You will be when they replace you with a cardboard cutout and a bot lol

http://www.businessinsider.com/narrativ ... ger-2014-7

Your dare is irrelevant. The site admin already settled our dispute. Why don't you give me your name and address and I'll make something in your life disappear instead? :)
Guts Over Fear
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Paloaltoguy wrote:Your dare is irrelevant. The site admin already settled our dispute. Why don't you give me your name and address and I'll make something in your life disappear instead? :)
The admin on this site should be doing his job and ban you already.

As for my life, there's nothing in it you are even remotely capable of making disappear. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Why, because you're super jealous of my superior lifestyle? Lol, you're half-witted neanderthal living in the middle of nowhere with braindead monkeys. You should rightly feel disgusted with yourself. You're a loser lol
Guts Over Fear
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Dude, 99.9% of the reason why you are barely tolerated here is because some (very few) of us find your over-the-top posts somehow surreal, amusing, hyperbolic, all euphemisms to mean you really are the kind of FOS braggadocio clown and most by now have figured that out.

The moment you stop offering comedy value and start handing out insults and threats, it stops being funny and your full trollish nature of comes out in full force. And it's not a pretty sight, if you ask me.

So either get back to being the village fool who think he's an elite genius, or GTFO.
PaloAltoGuy wrote:Why, because you're super jealous of my superior lifestyle? Lol, you're half-witted neanderthal living in the middle of nowhere with braindead monkeys. You should rightly feel disgusted with yourself. You're a loser lol
One cannot be jealous about someone who fakes a "superior lifestyle" online, all courtesy of Google Images. I know it hurts, but at your age it bears exposing it: that "fake till you make it" attitude means you never make it, unless you stop bragging and start putting in some hard work, instead of travelling like a sex pilgrim on Roosh's tracks and scout the web for new fakes to make yours.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

publicduende wrote:Dude, 99.9% of the reason why you are barely tolerated here is because some (very few) of us find your over-the-top posts somehow surreal, amusing, hyperbolic, all euphemisms to mean you really are the kind of FOS braggadocio clown and most by now have figured that out.

The moment you stop offering comedy value and start handing out insults and threats, it stops being funny and your full trollish nature of comes out in full force. And it's not a pretty sight, if you ask me.

So either get back to being the village fool who think he's an elite genius, or GTFO.
PaloAltoGuy wrote:Why, because you're super jealous of my superior lifestyle? Lol, you're half-witted neanderthal living in the middle of nowhere with braindead monkeys. You should rightly feel disgusted with yourself. You're a loser lol
One cannot be jealous about someone who fakes a "superior lifestyle" online, all courtesy of Google Images. I know it hurts, but at your age it bears exposing it: that "fake till you make it" attitude means you never make it, unless you stop bragging and start putting in some hard work, instead of travelling like a sex pilgrim on Roosh's tracks and scout the web for new fakes to make yours.

Public.....you are the last one to talk about trolls....Eurobrat has already discredited you over and over....maybe it is YOU who should get the f**k out out, you blithering idiot...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

The wrote:Public.....you are the last one to talk about trolls....Eurobrat has already discredited you over and over....maybe it is YOU who should get the f**k out out, you blithering idiot...
The, since you are literally the only member of these forums left who doesn't find Palao an annoying troll faggot, is it perhaps possible that you and PAG are one and the same person? I'd like Winston to do a little IP check.

As far as someone being unsuccessful discrediting a member as a troll, not buying it. Eurobrat did not have the success in Italy he wished he could have had. It simply wasn't the country for him. Just like how me, Hammanta, Dave, OutWest and Winston did fine in the Philippines while Ghost and Newlife had less positive experiences. Different folks, different strokes.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The wrote:Public.....you are the last one to talk about trolls....Eurobrat has already discredited you over and over....maybe it is YOU who should get the f**k out out, you blithering idiot...
The, since you are literally the only member of these forums left who doesn't find Palao an annoying troll faggot, is it perhaps possible that you and PAG are one and the same person? I'd like Winston to do a little IP check.

As far as someone being unsuccessful discrediting a member as a troll, not buying it. Eurobrat did not have the success in Italy he wished he could have had. It simply wasn't the country for him. Just like how me, Hammanta, Dave, OutWest and Winston did fine in the Philippines while Ghost and Newlife had less positive experiences. Different folks, different strokes.
In your dreams pal....Me and Paloaltoguy are definatelty not the same person.....LMBAO!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It's about the time to lock this strange thread.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

PAG is harmless. He just makes up stories to inflate his ego. Carry on. :lol:
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

publicduende wrote:Dude, 99.9% of the reason why you are barely tolerated here is because some (very few) of us find your over-the-top posts somehow surreal, amusing, hyperbolic, all euphemisms to mean you really are the kind of FOS braggadocio clown and most by now have figured that out.

You're clearly oblivious to your delusions of grandeur, and all your other failings you corpulent, inflated, bloated, miserable excuse for life. It's funny how you call me the village fool even though I've beaten you (and even the site admin) every time you've made the mistake of arguing with me. Also, considering you believe stupidity (which is what your thoughts are) to be powerful I'm starting to realise that you're even more of a pitiful excuse for life than I originally thought, you fat, wretched, repulsive failure.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

The wrote:

Public.....you are the last one to talk about trolls....Eurobrat has already discredited you over and over....maybe it is YOU who should get the f**k out out, you blithering idiot...
Zing! :lol:

He's pathetic with his little crazy ideas, and that fat bloated head because he's a lazy failure. It amuses me that this person deludes himself into believing he is important. The fact that he thinks so much about me tells me he doesn't have a social life offline. He talks about trolling on a website with like topics like: "jack ma is an Alien, 40 years old virgin and the price for sex". All he knows is resentment and envy, which is why he misguidedly attacks anything positive. He's one of the world's main problems. They attempt to shroud the world in negativity because they know they're incapable of providing anything positive, and that's why I'd be in favour of people like this being separated from the rest of mankind if they're unwilling to change. Their negativity is potentially harmful to the future of humanity.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

What would the world's mental midget know about seeking the truth for the purpose of good? LOL at how mad this low life is getting because I'm disproving him everywhere, and embarrassing him on this forum. ;*) He's like my new zion(or whatever his name was), a personal jobber for me whom I can make totally irate with my messages and pictures.

You're such a loser with your pathetic bamboo hut (you smell of feces on a hot day) and your bottom-feeding jungle family that it goes without saying that your mother was a drug-addicted, hooker bimbo, (and probably a cheap one) and your father was a fat drunken loser who probably impregnated your mother by having sex with her as she slept.

The things I say on this site are never wrong, despite your claims to the contrary simply because you resent my intellectual prowess and high class lifestyle. I proved that I have the self-esteem to laugh at myself by posting with you troglodytes with your sickening garbage. You deny the sense and logic in my messages because you are an ignorant, ugly, puberty scumbag. You're a burden to humanity who'll never amount to anything. I can put you in prison for a very long time if you like. You wouldn't even have to commit a crime for me to get you arrested. That's how much more powerful I am than you.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Array9 wrote:PAG is harmless. He just makes up stories to inflate his ego. Carry on. :lol:
Maybe to a mentally-lazy, defeatists like. It's a shame that your metabolism barely functions, you fat waste of space :(
Guts Over Fear
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Paloaltoguy wrote:I can put you in prison for a very long time if you like. You wouldn't even have to commit a crime for me to get you arrested. That's how much more powerful I am than you.
You can get me arrested? Fine, be my guest. Find out who I am, and have me arrested. Right now, I dare you. Who am I, and when will you get me in jail? You talk the talk, but we all know you don't walk the walk. You are weak, useless and a liar boasting his ego by spewing bullshit online. You are full of it, and you know it. You cannot take down this site, you cannot take down me, and you cannot get me in prison. Continue your megalomanical gibberish if you wish, but all it does is make you sound like a wannabe Bond villain. You are nothing but a sad little man with no life, impotently crying over the internet and making threats you cannot pull off. You are powerful, high class and dangerous only inside your own thick skull.

Now I will just go back to my Neanderthal bamboo hut and bang my Neanderthal bamboo wife while you sit at home jacking it to stolen model shots and pretend you are some big shot. Enjoy wasting your time and your life.