Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy - he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Paloaltoguy wrote:What happens when you have an intelligent personal assistant that can perform tasks, or services, for an individual based on voice communication?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Last edited by starchild5 on September 22nd, 2014, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Post by Paloaltoguy »

steve55 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Tsar wrote:I don't know why Paloaltoguy hasn't been banned?
Because we allow free speech, even for psychopaths. But if anyone reports to me an unprovoked personal attack by Paloaltoguy, I will deal with it.
one thing I respect about him is that he doesn't attack or insult people,(unless he is attacked first
This is true.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Paloaltoguy is a student of philosophy who seems to have swallowed Nietzsche whole. I think the guy is very interesting and very bright. He inspires me to get off my ass and accomplish something.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fschmidt wrote:I would like to highly recommend the "ignore" feature to everyone here. I use it extensively with many posters on my ignore list. Just add those posters that you don't like to your "ignore" list and most problems would be solved.
"Ignore" is the most useful feature of this antiquated site.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...
This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Repatriate wrote:
This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I would say, this forum is somehow 'unique' and 'curious'.

I find some threads very informative, but many other threads contain only nonsense.

Some members are very reasonable, others act like idiots.

Some people write badly of all women, while the forum is full with ads of dating sites...

I think however this is the situation with all forums operating with a minimum of moderation.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Repatriate wrote: This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.
To be banned has often nothing to do with the member and his comments, which might be perfectly polite and reasonable. It is more about the administrator and moderators, who decide what they like to read and what not, who is in and who is out.

Unfair moderation is often a reason for good members to leave or to be kicked out.

All feminist friendly websites I know are a role model for biased banning, editing and deleting.

In my case, it was a forum called orientexpat.com. I was banned after being a member of about 9 years and writing over 11000 comments from one day to the other. The admin is a loser, out of money, sitting somewhere in a rice-field in Northern Thailand playing with a computer. Together with a few other losers, all from UK, they are writing to themselves about 4 or 5 comments alltogether per day. This website 'orientexpat' is totally deserted, almost no members there anymore.

In this sense Winston is a good administrator, a lot of people are posting with HA, some comments are informative, and some others are pure crap.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Paloaltoguy....Please for the love of GOD, please bring down this forum..... :mrgreen:

Make it into MiserableAbroad.com.... :lol:
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Hey you guys...

"Do the right thing!"

:lol:

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

Winston wrote:Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

Yes, that's probably true or Ramesses II. Matter cannot be destroyed or created only transformed and after x number of transformations you'll come back in this form. The law of conservation of energy demands eternal recurrence.
Guts Over Fear
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Winston wrote:Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

Lol! Spot on Winston! As delusional as he is, over time, I've come to think of Paloatguy as a bit alright. I was worried about him before but he's turned out to be totally harmless. The people I can't stand are those who attack and insult people and to poloatguy's credit, he isn't venomous or out to insult people. He's a bit delusional and narcissistic, yes, but that's tolerable. Nothing he should be banned for and his posts arnt detrimental to the forum. And as I said, he ain't as dumb as we initially thought.