Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:35 pm

steve55 wrote:Lol! Spot on Winston! As delusional as he is, over time, I've come to think of Paloatguy as a bit alright. I was worried about him before but he's turned out to be totally harmless. The people I can't stand are those who attack and insult people and to poloatguy's credit, he isn't venomous or out to insult people. He's a bit delusional and narcissistic, yes, but that's tolerable. Nothing he should be banned for and his posts arnt detrimental to the forum. And as I said, he ain't as dumb as we initially thought.


Yeah I agree. He isn't mean spirited or malicious. He just likes his ego fed. My comment comparing him to Alexander the Great probably titillated his ego. lol

But since he is a bit delusional, he has to be kept in check.

However, the greatest minds, geniuses and figures in history were probably somewhat delusional. If they had been too practical or down-to-earth, they would have been ordinary and accomplished nothing unique. As they say, there's a fine line between genius and madness.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm







Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:41 pm

Winston wrote:As they say, there's a fine line between genius and madness.


Feeding into the delusions of the mentally unstable and the clinically insane, however, might have some negative unwanted side effects. And if the pictures he posts as
"evidence" of his success turn out, time and time again, to be scammer pics and fakes, there's little credibility left. But whenever that happens, he claims he "took the original and others stole it". Same with the IT theories and technical text he copies and pastes, it's all stolen. He has no creativity; not in the conventional sense of the word. His creativity consists primarily of him stealing stuff, and then coming up with excuses for it. He's a creative con artist, if anything, a connoisseur of the fine art of bullshit and professional ego-stroking.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:18 pm

publicduende wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:You and the other stupid, spineless cretinous retard (obviously upset and bitter towards a superior) have been posting nothing but made up things about me because you're ashamed of how whipped I have you. I'm always here for rational debates with other of my intelligence. You're the one who stoops to ad homs, you hypocritical oaf. You're below me in everyway. You'd probably get out of breath just typing, being the fat, flabby waster you are.


No, LOL, that's exactly the point: you and only you are the one posting nothing but made up things about yourself! :) Since you walked in here you have done nothing but burying yourself under tonnes of bullshite of every conceivable kind. I'm still laughing about the pic of your rented flat wardrobe in Poland with a gun in it :) Or your intricate essays about AI and technologies, straight off some corporate website.

Like I said before you're just a deluded wannabe, and the most damage you can inflict is to yourself the moment you believe that if you manage to get a few people to believe you're smart, powerful and successful, than you'll be smart, powerful and successful.

What saddens me is that you're just another poster child for the sad state of affairs down there in the Land of the Free. With no real jobs, real money, real opportunities, young men like you can opt for a life as depressed and frustrated loners, or dreamy loners getting high on their own fantasies. If that's what you need to get through the day be my guest, just don't expect to elicit respect wherever you go (or post) and don't expect this to be the ultimate fix for your life.


The fact that you have to make up things about me like an immature schoolboy tells me you've never had a friend or social life, and this is why you get jealous when people post pictures or talk about succeeding in life. Some corporate website you say? you mean my corporate website you uneducated idiot. Every sentence out of you is from a thesaurus of complete idiocy. The fact that you never had a social life was proven when your advice to hoboboy turned out to be complete bullshit. You haven't been out of the house in 20 years. It's a shame you still carry on with this nonsense at 75 plus years old.

You can keep pretending that those superior to you, who can't be predicted don't exist simply because they threaten the grand sum of of your contemporary knowledge. However, unfettered minds are always reaching out for new possibilities and ideas. That's why I got high class bitches all over the world ;)

Image

Image
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Yeah I agree. He isn't mean spirited or malicious. He just likes his ego fed. My comment comparing him to Alexander the Great probably titillated his ego. lol


Not at all. However, it sure upset all the losers here pretending to be civilized lol. Winson probably did it on purpose. He wanted all the losers beaten and flogged by me. Superiors are often quite cruel to lower types ;)

However, the greatest minds, geniuses and figures in history were probably somewhat delusional. If they had been too practical or down-to-earth, they would have been ordinary and accomplished nothing unique. As they say, there's a fine line between genius and madness.


Yup, Steve Jobs spent over $150 million to create the iphone. People said he was crazy. Well, we all know how that turned out :lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby The » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
Image



WHERE DA SISTAS AT?!? :lol:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:04 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:As they say, there's a fine line between genius and madness.


Feeding into the delusions of the mentally unstable and the clinically insane, however, might have some negative unwanted side effects. And if the pictures he posts as
"evidence" of his success turn out, time and time again, to be scammer pics and fakes, there's little credibility left. But whenever that happens, he claims he "took the original and others stole it". Same with the IT theories and technical text he copies and pastes, it's all stolen. He has no creativity; not in the conventional sense of the word. His creativity consists primarily of him stealing stuff, and then coming up with excuses for it. He's a creative con artist, if anything, a connoisseur of the fine art of bullshit and professional ego-stroking.



Oh look, it's the jealous homosexual in the brad pitt mask again :roll:

You can't even post ONE picture of you with a girl/guy and you want us to take you seriously? You can't even use your real face LOL. Are you ashamed of how ugly you are? Or is it because you're a fraud living in NJ you freak. You don't know shit about technology to say what is stolen :roll: You should change your handle to jealousy you hideous idiot. When you google my name, creative ideas show up. When you google your name men with full blown AIDS show up.

Tell us again how you're going to f**k your girlfriend you fraud lol

Image

Winson, pull this guys IP logs. Lets see where s(he) really lives!
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:03 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:The fact that you have to make up things about me like an immature schoolboy tells me you've never had a friend or social life, and this is why you get jealous when people post pictures or talk about succeeding in life. Some corporate website you say? you mean my corporate website you uneducated idiot. Every sentence out of you is from a thesaurus of complete idiocy. The fact that you never had a social life was proven when your advice to hoboboy turned out to be complete bullshit. You haven't been out of the house in 20 years. It's a shame you still carry on with this nonsense at 75 plus years old.


I could go out once a week or every day, it doesn't matter anymore when you're gauging someone's real life with made up BS generously laid to groom your ego and make you feel better. If you've got to the point that you can't tell the difference between the two, then you really are a pathological case like Marcos Z is suspecting, and you should use your fresh Zlotys to see a shrink, and a good one. We have already established that your "corporate website" are all empty "lorem ipsum" web templates you paid $25 a pop and still lay bare somewhere on the web, a testimony of the fact you're only good at lying to anybody about anything.

Let me reiterate, once again: the US is sadly filling up with deluded people like you, people with no outlet for their dreams who can, at best, become pathetic caricatures of who (or what) they wish to be. Since you want to play on this territory, let me give you some proofs of my power.

These are the bitchez who hung out with me last night.

Image

...and this is the hot p***y I banged between 2:05 AM and 2:25 AM, after drenching her in the cash I usually use to lit my Gurkha Black Dragons.

Image
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:36 am

Why do I have a feeling that Winston made a "winston churchill with adolf" agreement behind the scenes
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Ghost » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:01 am

I don't know guys. He did post a picture of some Polish money spread out on a table. That's pretty good evidence for his claims. I mean, who could possibly argue with that? :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:30 am

publicduende wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:The fact that you have to make up things about me like an immature schoolboy tells me you've never had a friend or social life, and this is why you get jealous when people post pictures or talk about succeeding in life. Some corporate website you say? you mean my corporate website you uneducated idiot. Every sentence out of you is from a thesaurus of complete idiocy. The fact that you never had a social life was proven when your advice to hoboboy turned out to be complete bullshit. You haven't been out of the house in 20 years. It's a shame you still carry on with this nonsense at 75 plus years old.


I could go out once a week or every day, it doesn't matter anymore when you're gauging someone's real life with made up BS generously laid to groom your ego and make you feel better. If you've got to the point that you can't tell the difference between the two, then you really are a pathological case like Marcos Z is suspecting, and you should use your fresh Zlotys to see a shrink, and a good one. We have already established that your "corporate website" are all empty "lorem ipsum" web templates you paid $25 a pop and still lay bare somewhere on the web, a testimony of the fact you're only good at lying to anybody about anything.

Let me reiterate, once again: the US is sadly filling up with deluded people like you, people with no outlet for their dreams who can, at best, become pathetic caricatures of who (or what) they wish to be. Since you want to play on this territory, let me give you some proofs of my power.

These are the bitchez who hung out with me last night.

Image

...and this is the hot p***y I banged between 2:05 AM and 2:25 AM, after drenching her in the cash I usually use to lit my Gurkha Black Dragons.

Image


You attempt to disprove my theory of you a being a social reject by claiming that " it doesn't matter " and posting picture of a "male porn star" really shows what a disgusting subhuman you are. You obviously have the word, "SuperUglyBrokeNerdLoser" written all over you. That's why you haven't been out of the house in years. How terrible for you and anyone dumb enough to take you seriously.

Just a few months ago I was in Russia for 3 months. My white girls in Poland had a little going away party for me.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

You probably don't even know what the inside of an airplane looks like you dirty hermit lol
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:12 am

I know you post pics like this to prove you are such a stud and all that, but all it does is make you look like a gay dance instructor hanging out with his girlfriends. :lol:

Image
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:07 am

Lol, a fake dance studio is actually an idea I had to pull chicks in Poland. I would just be the face (as nothing says dance like black skin). I would then hire local talent and just judge competitions AKA bang the hottest girls.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby publicduende » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:36 pm

PaloAlto, I never used this word because I hate it, and what it represents. Yet you actually are the biggest loser I have ever seen, by my definition at least. A loser to me isn't a lonely, ugly, fat, depressed or depressing, talentless or unambitious person. A loser for me is a person who gave up trying, for whatever reason. As Wayne Gretzky said, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. You clearly live in this self-referential delusional world where you're part of whatsoever elite, you are the most incredibly smart and cool and innovative and forward-thinking person anyone could hope to meet, a serial entrepreneur and millionaire who needs a bodyguard to protect him from being catcalled as he walks the streets of Britain.

As I said a few times before, the most damaging thing is not you coming to a niche forum like this one to scout for gullible people who could believe any part of your delusion, even just for a few minutes. The most damage you're inflicting is to yourself when you continue to live this imaginary lifestyle and do absolutely nothing to improve your real life. You will continue to move student furniture and save just about enough money for your next pilgrimage to the Temples of the Manosphere. You will continue to pick up vibes about futuristic technology from blogs and websites and pretend you're living them as a protagonist, when you probably don't even have the basic skills to set up a website, let alone write a Bayesian inference engine, let alone profit from it.

Your insults are placid water over my skin. Go on as you like, be the awesome superhero you are to yourself and a pathetic clown and mental case to everyone else. Remember these words: you are a loser precisely because all of your victories are played in your mind, and by refusing to play the reality game, you have a 100% chance to miss all your shots.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby steve55 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Don't worry Paloatguy', they may not believe you but I do. :wink:
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Ghost » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Wow, paggy has really upped his photo game. I mean, posting pictures of an airport? Man, it's really upping the ante. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MattHanson1990, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests