Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Thanks, I tricked you into eliminating one IP number. Don't you know I have your EVERYONES IP number on this forum my picture post? My server is telling me your exact location now :)

Sure, sure. And my mom's the Queen of England. :roll:

Lol, you should have listen to poor Steve and Winton. Now I got your a**.

My ass? You wish, you gigantic faggot. :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Lol, got a open port on his computer. Downloading PERSONAL information and uploading a backdoor :wink:
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:09 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, got a open port on his computer. Downloading PERSONAL information and uploading a backdoor :wink:

The backdoor? Sure, sure. Bet you loveeeee the backdoor.
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Array9 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:16 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Array9 wrote:PAG has already been deemed to be a liar. Not that I want him banned but placing him in a "Trollville" like environment where he can post until his fingers fall off might be the perfect remedy.

Nah, he's shitting up other threads too with his copy-paste messages and images, gibberish and yelling. He adds literally ZERO to any discussions. I'm all in favor of banning him, rather then waiting for him to disappear. This forum is supposed to be all about freedom of speech but a good gardeners knows when to cut the rotten apples off. No reason to run it like it's some f***ing nanny state. I say we make a poll on whether or not to ban him, like we did with Cornfed before. People like PAG or Anatroll make me appreciate Cornfed more, because Cornfed at least made a few decent and insightful posts about modern culture. Even a broken clock hits the right time twice a day, but allowing a disruptive troll to mess up a forum has nothing to do with "free speech".

PAG gets hammered on this site almost on a weekly basis( All due to his unbelievable tales). It is actually funny to watch him stumble and bumble around while others pick him apart. No need for a ban.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:16 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Lol, got a open port on his computer. Downloading PERSONAL information and uploading a backdoor :wink:

This guy is literally too stupid to be on a computer. I'm writing a script for my server now. BRB

Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby steve55 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Paloatguy, wow, you are a god indeed! I'm so relieved that you and I are like best buddies, I would hate to be on the receiving end of your godly abilities such as black hatting, and your ability to take out anyone at the snap of a finger with your connections to the underworld and the illuminati. Just remember, I'm on your side buddy :wink:

PS - has it been obvious to anyone that I'm unemployed and have too much time on my hands? Just checking :wink:
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:36 pm

steve55 wrote:Paloatguy, wow, you are a god indeed! I'm so relieved that you and I are like best buddies, I would hate to be on the receiving end of your godly abilities such as black hatting, and your ability to take out anyone at the snap of a finger with your connections to the underworld and the illuminati. Just remember, I'm on your side buddy :wink:

PS - has it been obvious to anyone that I'm unemployed and have too much time on my hands? Just checking :wink:

unemployed? How is your fiance gonna take the news?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

This guy is literally too stupid to be on a computer. I'm writing a script for my server now. BRB

lol nice copy & paste dude,

tell me some more about myself, mr. brilliant hacker :roll:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:44 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:

lol nice copy & paste dude,

tell me some more about myself, mr. brilliant hacker :roll:

Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:49 pm

My script is running a geolocation algorithm on every IP my pictures got from this forum. Cute huh? ;)
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Paloaltoguy wrote:My script is running a geolocation algorithm on every IP my pictures got from this forum. Cute huh? ;)

Absolutely adorable seeing you try. :wink:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby steve55 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:47 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
steve55 wrote:Paloatguy, wow, you are a god indeed! I'm so relieved that you and I are like best buddies, I would hate to be on the receiving end of your godly abilities such as black hatting, and your ability to take out anyone at the snap of a finger with your connections to the underworld and the illuminati. Just remember, I'm on your side buddy :wink:

unemployed? How is your fiance gonna take the news?

No worries, I've got enough to carry us over until she can work and support us while I kick back at Starbucks every day :wink: Teachers do quite well now days. It's all part of the master plan :P
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:57 am

You show em Paloatguy!! Dam you're good! That script tells us everything we can possibly know about MarcosZeitola. Marcoszeitola, sorry to see you suffer at the hands of Paloatguy's superior Internet investigational skills and superior brain power! But he and I both tried to warn you. Paloatguy, please take it easy on him, show your mercifulness oh great one. For he did not know what he does.

PS- Paloatguy, did you know that there are keychains that are imprinted with the words "dam I'm good!" Did you ever consider getting one? I think you should. I think every superior being (like yourself) should have one. Of course, assuming you own a car that is :o , just sayin.
steve55
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions