Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Tsar » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:21 am

Paloaltoguy is one of the greatest threats to HappierAbroad.

He has become a very serious troll. His posts are completely uncivil. Some might find his behavior amusing or funny, but I would say his presence is a threat to the forum. Allowing a troll, especially one as bad as Paloaltoguy, could deter future sign-ups or drive away good members.

Every one of Paloatoguy's post has been:
-Uncivilized Behavior
-Psychopathic Rambling
-Trolling
-Bragging
-Narcissistic Attempts at Affirmation
-Some Sadistic Posts

He has revealed himself to be a pure narcissistic (one of the worst forms of narcissism), pure psychopathic, and he has recently revealed a sadistic streak. He appears to be devoid of any sense of humanity based on his posts.

I don't know why Paloaltoguy hasn't been banned?
Last edited by Tsar on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby fschmidt » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:24 am

Tsar wrote:I don't know why Paloaltoguy hasn't been banned?

Because we allow free speech, even for psychopaths. But if anyone reports to me an unprovoked personal attack by Paloaltoguy, I will deal with it.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:51 am

Ohh my god...are you guys for real....What is happening to this world....

Now, You believe one of the biggest trolls on this forum is the greatest guy here and we all should be scared of him...

He does not know sh**t....He is mentally retarded ..seriously....He never makes an argument but attacks people for no good reason....His tech knowledge is basically cut, copy and paste.

He is a a nobody..Grow some balls guys and ban this troll and retard for ever. He is a Psycopath and these Psycopaths grow on you eventually and take over your minds as he is doing to everyone here.

He is no expert on any shit in IT field lol. Have you guys even met anyone real from IT. For god sake, You are living in America. Just go to silicon valley or Google Developer I/O channel on youtube and watch real MIT guys talk and you will know the difference between an Animal and a Human.

I'm working for various US companies as consultant on web applications using AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB NoSQL database but I'm embarrassed to say it because I ain't no expert. I know the real computer experts who are out there but never talk as much trash as this guy.

This guy has used more curse words than the entire IT community in Silicon Valley.

I'm talking about guys like Vint surf ..Who is the father of the internet, Linus Torvalds who created Linux which this site runs on and Rasmus Lerdorf who created PHP which this forum is created from or even the lower level guys who create frameworks like Jquery.

Does this guy even has a Github account lol...NO

What is his contribution to open source community...ZERO

Has he even created a single framework...NO

He doesn't know anything except creating sites from wordpress that any 5 year old could do.

I'm challenging this guy openly now to show his Github account. This is the account a minimal real IT guy would have. No one will take you seriously if you don't know what Git Version Control is....Google it

----------------------------------

I'm from a third world shit hole called India and I should be more fake, cursing and seek attention and show off what I'm not but guys in America seems to be more trolls and always try to pretend what they are not. No wonder Americans have the highest number of mental issues.

This is sick on so many levels. I'm scratching my head...seriously..THIS GUY...Common Now

Are there any sane guys left in HA forum....?
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby steve55 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:54 am

fschmidt wrote:
Tsar wrote:I don't know why Paloaltoguy hasn't been banned?

Because we allow free speech, even for psychopaths. But if anyone reports to me an unprovoked personal attack by Paloaltoguy, I will deal with it.

Amen to that! I was just mentioning to Winston that Paloatguy isn't really so bad and he isn't harmful to the forum because although he is indeed a big time narcissist, one thing I respect about him is that he doesn't attack or insult people,(unless he is attacked first, and everyone has the right to fight back) and it's the attacking and insults and racist rants that hurt a forum the most. I was a bit worried about him at first, but he has since proven himself as pretty dam HARMLESS.

And I agree, I think Winston gives him too much credit. He has no viciousness in him, he isn't posting racist crap. Hell, I can think of other board members who are way more bothersome and down right offensive than Paloatguy.

Paloatguy, I don't care what anyone says about you, I think you're a bit alright. You're the most self indulged narcissistic son of a bitch I've ever seen, but you don't attack people nor are you looking to cause trouble. I have no problem with that. I still stand by what I said though, although Winston does give him too much credit, from what I can gather, he does know some technical stuff and ain't as dumb as he sometimes makes out to be. I'll leave it at that.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby fschmidt » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:57 am

starchild5 wrote:Does this guy even has a Github account lol...NO

I mostly agree with you, but... GitHub is the hub of EVIL in the software world. It is the hub of modern software crap. By the way, here is my account for my open source projects:

https://code.google.com/u/108023520737918088445/
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 am

Tsar wrote:Paloaltoguy is one of the greatest threats to HappierAbroad.

He has become a very serious troll. His posts are completely uncivil. Some might find his behavior amusing or funny, but I would say his presence is a threat to the forum. Allowing a troll, especially one as bad as Paloaltoguy, could deter future sign-ups or drive away good members.

-Uncivilized Behavior
-Psychopathic Rambling
-Trolling
-Bragging
-Some Sadistic Posts

He has revealed himself to be a pure narcissistic (one of the worst forms of narcissism), pure psychopathic, and he has recently revealed a sadistic streak. He appears to be devoid of any sense of humanity based on his posts.

I totally agree. He is sick and he is spreading his sickness to others now. He needs help.

He won't find any base in other forums like Roosh..His Ass will be tossed out for ever in every other forums.

This is not free speech ....Its madness
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:07 am

fschmidt wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Does this guy even has a Github account lol...NO

I mostly agree with you, but... GitHub is the hub of EVIL in the software world. It is the hub of modern software crap. By the way, here is my account for my open source projects:

https://code.google.com/u/108023520737918088445/

I'm not sure, if he even knows what Git is...
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Yohan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:16 am

OutWest wrote:Winston has way overrated him. Somehow he has superior technical ability than the legion of security experts available to Bluehost? And of course, taking down someone's site is a crime.
Bitches like that are posers and bullies, but the run when dealing with adult opponents.

Providers have backups in case of hardware failure or hackers.

There is nothing really sensitive with HA, which cannot be restored within a few hours.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:18 am

starchild5 wrote:
Tsar wrote:Paloaltoguy is one of the greatest threats to HappierAbroad.

-Uncivilized Behavior
-Psychopathic Rambling
-Trolling
-Bragging
-Some Sadistic Posts

I totally agree. He is sick and he is spreading his sickness to others now. He needs help.

He won't find any base in other forums like Roosh..His a** will be tossed out for ever in every other forums.

This is not free speech ....Its madness

I agree with you. What he is doing isn't really free speech but insanity. Free speech must have reason, logical, or at least be reasonably tolerable. Paloaltoguy was tolerable up to a point but he crossed many lines with his excessive bad behavior which only continues to grow worse. Civility is one element of free speech. I haven't seen Paloaltoguy practicing civility (except when he receives the affirmation he desires or a source of narcissistic supply).
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:23 am

steve55 wrote: but you don't attack people nor are you looking to cause trouble.

Really? are you serious.....He attacked me without any provocation

This is what he wrote

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 236#199236

"Oh shut up you fool. You don't know shit about technology. You're just a follower like everyone else"

Why the f**k would he write this, if he is so good as you write about him?

I don't understand out of all guys, you were one of the most sane and whats your motivation in supporting this troll. You would have been the last person I thought would ever support this guy.
Last edited by starchild5 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby The » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:24 am

@Tsar....You sure do write a good speech online....Sure! But why dont you use those same energies to go abroad and get you a woman??? Who are you to even call someone sadistic and a psychopath when you don't even have to necessary social/verbal skills to bring a 16 yr old to marry you?....Your the only one on this forum that insists on marrying a 16 year old virgin, with no language skills, no communications skills, nothing to bring to the table....But everyone else here is sadistic and a psychopath and a troll?....HAHAHA!

TSAR YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TROLL ON HERE!
The
Junior Poster

Postby Yohan » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:29 am

Tsar wrote:Paloaltoguy is one of the greatest threats to HappierAbroad. He has become a very serious troll. His posts are completely uncivil. Some might find his behavior amusing or funny, but I would say his presence is a threat to the forum. Allowing a troll, especially one as bad as Paloaltoguy, could deter future sign-ups or drive away good members.

This is really a problem with free speech, but forums dealing with such stuff about men's rights do not act like any pro-feminist forum, where banning, deleting and editing is considered as 'normal'.

The best is to ignore such a poster (there is an ignore option with this forum).

Another option which is used in another MGTOW-forum is to confine the troll to a certain sector, where he or she is allowed to leave comments.

As far as I know there is already a troll-free zone within HA, and Paloaltoguy cannot comment there. Is this correct?

Generally, just my experience, if everybody ignores the troll, it is getting boring, trolls often disappear after a while by themselves.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby The » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:33 am

starchild5 wrote:
steve55 wrote: but you don't attack people nor are you looking to cause trouble.

Really? are you serious.....He attacked me without any provocation

This is what he wrote

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 236#199236

"Oh shut up you fool. You don't know shit about technology. You're just a follower like everyone else"

Why the f**k would he write this, if he is so good as you write about him?

I don't understand out of all guys, you were one of the most sane and whats your motivation in supporting this troll. You would have been the last person I thought would ever support this guy.

Really are you serious man? Wow he called you a fool and your getting butt hurt about it.....When you got posters here calling people subhumans, niggers and monkeys and you got your panties in a bunch because someone called you a fool?? GOOD GRIEF!
The
Junior Poster

Postby Tsar » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:33 am

The wrote:@Tsar....You sure do write a good speech online....Sure! But why dont you use those same energies to go abroad and get you a woman??? Who are you to even call someone sadistic and a psychopath when you don't even have to necessary social/verbal skills to bring a 16 yr old to marry you?....Your the only one on this forum that insists on marrying a 16 year old virgin, with no language skills, no communications skills, nothing to bring to the table....But everyone else here is sadistic and a psychopath and a troll?....HAHAHA!

TSAR YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TROLL ON HERE!

Once again you take a few more cheap shots to attack me. If you read my post you would have noticed I specifically called out Paloaltoguy on his behavior. None of my behavior has been that of a troll. If you insist on being against civilized behavior but defending an uncivilized poster like Paloaltoguy then you are truly messed up and you are the one that has nothing to bring to the table.

I'm going to call you out again and call you immature. F*CK YOU! STOP ACTING IGNORANT!

I have many things to offer a bride once I am ready to find her.

What do you have to bring to the table for the girl you want?

I would really like to know your issue with me?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby The » Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:36 am

NAME THEM?
The
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions