Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby fschmidt » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:36 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:What happens when you have an intelligent personal assistant that can perform tasks, or services, for an individual based on voice communication?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM1P7GMnd38[/youtube]
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX







Postby starchild5 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:00 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Ohh my god...are you guys for real....What is happening to this world....

Now, You believe one of the biggest trolls on this forum is the greatest guy here and we all should be scared of him...

He does not know sh**t....He is mentally retarded ..seriously....He never makes an argument but attacks people for no good reason....His tech knowledge is basically cut, copy and paste.

He is a a nobody..Grow some balls guys and ban this troll and retard for ever. He is a Psycopath and these Psycopaths grow on you eventually and take over your minds as he is doing to everyone here.

He is no expert on any shit in IT field lol. Have you guys even met anyone real from IT. For god sake, You are living in America. Just go to silicon valley or Google Developer I/O channel on youtube and watch real MIT guys talk and you will know the difference between an Animal and a Human.

I'm working for various US companies as consultant on web applications using AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB NoSQL database but I'm embarrassed to say it because I ain't no expert. I know the real computer experts who are out there but never talk as much trash as this guy.

This guy has used more curse words than the entire IT community in Silicon Valley.

I'm talking about guys like Vint surf ..Who is the father of the internet, Linus Torvalds who created Linux which this site runs on and Rasmus Lerdorf who created PHP which this forum is created from or even the lower level guys who create frameworks like Jquery.

Does this guy even has a Github account lol...NO

What is his contribution to open source community...ZERO

Has he even created a single framework...NO

He doesn't know anything except creating sites from wordpress that any 5 year old could do.

I'm challenging this guy openly now to show his Github account. This is the account a minimal real IT guy would have. No one will take you seriously if you don't know what Git Version Control is....Google it

----------------------------------

I'm from a third world shit hole called India and I should be more fake, cursing and seek attention and show off what I'm not but guys in America seems to be more trolls and always try to pretend what they are not. No wonder Americans have the highest number of mental issues.

This is sick on so many levels. I'm scratching my head...seriously..THIS GUY...Common Now

Are there any sane guys left in HA forum....?


Blah, I wish code monkeys could think. I work on AGI and cognitive computing you stupid ape. My conceptual processing environment is designed to replace all operating systems and other programs with a simple voice interface. You're just a stupid programmer. A programmer is really like a language translator. Their job is to translate simple shit humans can understand into "instructions" computers can process. It's rock bottom shit anyone can do. Sometimes they create cheap shortcuts that makes their job easier. "oh, you mean I don't have to type that shit anymore?" "Holy shit, this is revolutionary, lets have a conference". And rightly so, no one outside of the "translator" community gives a shit. India’s so-called IT “professionalsâ€￾ are the laughing stock of the world. They are known throughout the west as the most inept, useless, uncreative software engineers in the world.

A GIT hub acct? Lol!

See:

https://gigaom.com/2013/12/07/why-cognition-as-a-service-is-the-next-operating-system-battlefield/

http://www.technologyreview.com/news/524401/yahoo-launches-10-million-research-effort-to-invent-a-smarter-siri/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/mediatechnologyandtelecoms/digital-media/10537562/Google-and-Apple-gear-up-for-next-mobile-battle.html

You don't know shit about technology. Alibaba is a joke only. What happens when you have an intelligent personal assistant that can perform tasks, or services, for an individual based on voice communication? No one is going to be using websites in 5 years and Alibaba doesn't have creative power to take their shit to the next level. It's another blackberry waiting for an iphone.

Oh, and here is what Torvalds, the creator and overlord of Linux told a developer on his mailing list:

"Mauro, SHUT THE F--- UP! ... Shut up, Mauro. And I don't _ever_ want to hear that kind of obvious garbage and idiocy from a kernel maintainer again. Seriously. ... Fix your f---ing "compliance tool", because it is obviously broken. And fix your approach to kernel programming."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/geekess-calls-linus-torvalds-out-for-rants-2013-7

He called geekess call for civility "Bullshit." with the following statement:


The thing is, the "victim card" is exactly about trying to enforce
your particular expectations on others, and trying to do so in a very
particular way. It's the old "think of the children" argument. And
it's bogus. Calling things "professional" is just more of the same -
trying to enforce some kind of convention on others by trying to claim
that it's the only acceptable way.


[ Since you seem to want to keep this in public, I'll just
cut-and-paste from my reply, so you have already seen this part of my
argument, it's only slightly edited because now I'm no longer typing
on my cellphone ]

The thing is, different people act and react differently. On both
sides. And I think we should recognize that and also *allow* for that.
And sometimes it means, for example, that people interact primarily
with certain people that they like more - because they are a better
"fit".

I think we actually do it very naturally, simply because we are human,
and this is how people interact in real life too. Sometimes we do it
consciously - the way we have people at various companies that act as
go-betweens - but most of the time we do it just because humans are
all about social interactions and we don't even think about what we do
and why.

For example, you work mostly through Greg. I don't think either of you
*planned* it that way, but it's likely because you guys work well
together.

See what I'm saying? People are different. I'm not polite, and I get
upset easily but generally don't hold a grudge - I have these
explosive emails. And that works well for some people. And it probably
doesn't work well with you.

And you know what? That's fine. Not everybody had to get along or work
well with each other. But the fact that it doesn't work with you
doesn't make it "wrong".

This isn't all that different from working around language issues etc
by having certain people work as in-betweens on that front.

And where we differ is in thinking either side has to necessarily
change. You think people need to act "nicer". While I think it's
*natural* that people have different behavior - and different
expectations. We all have issues somewhere and don't all like each
other. There are certain people I refuse to work with, for example.
They may be good engineers, but they just aren't people I can work
with.

And hey, I don't actually think we've personally even had any
problems. And I realize that you may react very strongly and get
nervous about us having problems, but realistically, do you actually
expect to like all the other kernel engineers?

And equally importantly, not everybody has to like you, or necessarily
think they have to be liked by you. OK?

So as far as I'm concerned, the discussion is about "how to work
together DESPITE people being different". Not about trying to make
everybody please each other. Because I can pretty much guarantee that
I'll continue cursing.
To me, the discussion would be about how to
work together despite these kinds of cultural differences, not about
"how do we make everybody nice and sing songs sound the campfire"

Do you think you might be interested in *that* kind of discussion
instead of the "you are abusing me" kind of discussion?


Because if you want me to "act professional", I can tell you that I'm
not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearign a bathrobe. The
same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to
buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and
backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because
THAT is what "acting professionally" results in: people resort to all
kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their
normal urges in unnatural ways.

Linus

What did you say about Linus again? I'm done typing to some barefoot monkey in the middle of nowhere.


Look chimp is typing some non-sense again... :D :D

qwijoqawhfqhfqffnqwenfgwgnwngngng ---- This is what it means....

You are just a garbage bottom feeder troll with no connection to humanity or computer....

You ain't going no where with your so called 180 IQ except living in your Ghetto neighborhood ..brah.....

Perhaps you can train monkeys & chimps in your hood with your cognitive operating system first as you both look similar in shape and color and they will pick up your shit faster .. :lol: :lol: .....You belong with chimps not among humans who deal with reality.

Go to sleep ..its your bed time now....you already used too much of your tiny brain monkey boy...

ohhh...Take your bro The with you...He will lick your ass for being another stupid chimp

god...Chimp mania strikes again in HA forum...who let these chimps out....??
Last edited by starchild5 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1664
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:00 am

steve55 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Tsar wrote:I don't know why Paloaltoguy hasn't been banned?

Because we allow free speech, even for psychopaths. But if anyone reports to me an unprovoked personal attack by Paloaltoguy, I will deal with it.


one thing I respect about him is that he doesn't attack or insult people,(unless he is attacked first


This is true.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Postby gsjackson » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:42 am

Paloaltoguy is a student of philosophy who seems to have swallowed Nietzsche whole. I think the guy is very interesting and very bright. He inspires me to get off my ass and accomplish something.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby MrPeabody » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:42 pm

fschmidt wrote:I would like to highly recommend the "ignore" feature to everyone here. I use it extensively with many posters on my ignore list. Just add those posters that you don't like to your "ignore" list and most problems would be solved.


"Ignore" is the most useful feature of this antiquated site.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby zboy1 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:46 pm

This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Repatriate » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:09 pm

zboy1 wrote:This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...


This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby The » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 am

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...


This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.


Image
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Postby Yohan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:25 am

zboy1 wrote:This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...


I would say, this forum is somehow 'unique' and 'curious'.


I find some threads very informative, but many other threads contain only nonsense.

Some members are very reasonable, others act like idiots.

Some people write badly of all women, while the forum is full with ads of dating sites...

I think however this is the situation with all forums operating with a minimum of moderation.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Postby Yohan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 am

Repatriate wrote:This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.


To be banned has often nothing to do with the member and his comments, which might be perfectly polite and reasonable. It is more about the administrator and moderators, who decide what they like to read and what not, who is in and who is out.

Unfair moderation is often a reason for good members to leave or to be kicked out.

All feminist friendly websites I know are a role model for biased banning, editing and deleting.

In my case, it was a forum called orientexpat.com. I was banned after being a member of about 9 years and writing over 11000 comments from one day to the other. The admin is a loser, out of money, sitting somewhere in a rice-field in Northern Thailand playing with a computer. Together with a few other losers, all from UK, they are writing to themselves about 4 or 5 comments alltogether per day. This website 'orientexpat' is totally deserted, almost no members there anymore.

In this sense Winston is a good administrator, a lot of people are posting with HA, some comments are informative, and some others are pure crap.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2215
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:51 pm

Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvivMgzepQ8[/youtube]
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby The » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:57 am

Paloaltoguy....Please for the love of GOD, please bring down this forum..... :mrgreen:

Make it into MiserableAbroad.com.... :lol:
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby abcdavid01 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:22 am

Hey you guys...

"Do the right thing!"

:lol:

Image
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:00 am

Winston wrote:Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvivMgzepQ8[/youtube]



Yes, that's probably true or Ramesses II. Matter cannot be destroyed or created only transformed and after x number of transformations you'll come back in this form. The law of conservation of energy demands eternal recurrence.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby steve55 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:33 am

Winston wrote:Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvivMgzepQ8[/youtube]



Lol! Spot on Winston! As delusional as he is, over time, I've come to think of Paloatguy as a bit alright. I was worried about him before but he's turned out to be totally harmless. The people I can't stand are those who attack and insult people and to poloatguy's credit, he isn't venomous or out to insult people. He's a bit delusional and narcissistic, yes, but that's tolerable. Nothing he should be banned for and his posts arnt detrimental to the forum. And as I said, he ain't as dumb as we initially thought.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media and 11 guests