Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy - he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Post by fschmidt » September 22nd, 2014, 7:36 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:What happens when you have an intelligent personal assistant that can perform tasks, or services, for an individual based on voice communication?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 » September 22nd, 2014, 8:00 am

Last edited by starchild5 on September 22nd, 2014, 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Post by Paloaltoguy » September 22nd, 2014, 8:00 am

steve55 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Tsar wrote:I don't know why Paloaltoguy hasn't been banned?
Because we allow free speech, even for psychopaths. But if anyone reports to me an unprovoked personal attack by Paloaltoguy, I will deal with it.
one thing I respect about him is that he doesn't attack or insult people,(unless he is attacked first
This is true.

gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Post by gsjackson » September 22nd, 2014, 9:42 am

Paloaltoguy is a student of philosophy who seems to have swallowed Nietzsche whole. I think the guy is very interesting and very bright. He inspires me to get off my ass and accomplish something.

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody » September 22nd, 2014, 2:42 pm

fschmidt wrote:I would like to highly recommend the "ignore" feature to everyone here. I use it extensively with many posters on my ignore list. Just add those posters that you don't like to your "ignore" list and most problems would be solved.
"Ignore" is the most useful feature of this antiquated site.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » September 22nd, 2014, 11:46 pm

This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate » September 23rd, 2014, 12:09 am

zboy1 wrote:This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...
This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.

The
Junior Poster

Post by The » September 23rd, 2014, 1:29 am

Repatriate wrote:
This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » September 23rd, 2014, 6:25 am

I would say, this forum is somehow 'unique' and 'curious'.

I find some threads very informative, but many other threads contain only nonsense.

Some members are very reasonable, others act like idiots.

Some people write badly of all women, while the forum is full with ads of dating sites...

I think however this is the situation with all forums operating with a minimum of moderation.

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » September 23rd, 2014, 6:40 am

Repatriate wrote: This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.
To be banned has often nothing to do with the member and his comments, which might be perfectly polite and reasonable. It is more about the administrator and moderators, who decide what they like to read and what not, who is in and who is out.

Unfair moderation is often a reason for good members to leave or to be kicked out.

All feminist friendly websites I know are a role model for biased banning, editing and deleting.

In my case, it was a forum called orientexpat.com. I was banned after being a member of about 9 years and writing over 11000 comments from one day to the other. The admin is a loser, out of money, sitting somewhere in a rice-field in Northern Thailand playing with a computer. Together with a few other losers, all from UK, they are writing to themselves about 4 or 5 comments alltogether per day. This website 'orientexpat' is totally deserted, almost no members there anymore.

In this sense Winston is a good administrator, a lot of people are posting with HA, some comments are informative, and some others are pure crap.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

The
Junior Poster

Post by The » November 13th, 2014, 1:57 am

Paloaltoguy....Please for the love of GOD, please bring down this forum..... :mrgreen:

Make it into MiserableAbroad.com.... :lol:

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 » November 13th, 2014, 3:22 am

Hey you guys...

"Do the right thing!"

:lol:

中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy » November 13th, 2014, 4:00 am

Winston wrote:Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

Yes, that's probably true or Ramesses II. Matter cannot be destroyed or created only transformed and after x number of transformations you'll come back in this form. The law of conservation of energy demands eternal recurrence.
Guts Over Fear

steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 » November 13th, 2014, 6:33 am

Winston wrote:Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

Lol! Spot on Winston! As delusional as he is, over time, I've come to think of Paloatguy as a bit alright. I was worried about him before but he's turned out to be totally harmless. The people I can't stand are those who attack and insult people and to poloatguy's credit, he isn't venomous or out to insult people. He's a bit delusional and narcissistic, yes, but that's tolerable. Nothing he should be banned for and his posts arnt detrimental to the forum. And as I said, he ain't as dumb as we initially thought.