Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Cornfed » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:39 am

steve55 wrote: He's a bit delusional and narcissistic, yes, but that's tolerable. Nothing he should be banned for and his posts arnt detrimental to the forum. And as I said, he ain't as dumb as we initially thought.

He would have to have at least average intelligence, but we realize in some of his more intelligent sounding posts he is just quoting stuff, right?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5140
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:33 am

Cornfed wrote:
steve55 wrote: He's a bit delusional and narcissistic, yes, but that's tolerable. Nothing he should be banned for and his posts arnt detrimental to the forum. And as I said, he ain't as dumb as we initially thought.

He would have to have at least average intelligence, but we realize in some of his more intelligent sounding posts he is just quoting stuff, right?


Did anyway ever do image searches on the pics of (half)naked women he keeps posting? I wonder if they are legit.

Either way, he does not bother me. Sure he brags a lot, but if he's for real I say let him. It's not like other members of this site never brag, or wouldn't brag all the same when in the same position as Palao. No false modesty there. :wink:
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re:

Postby In2dadark » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:05 am

Repatriate wrote:
zboy1 wrote:This forum has truly gone down the dumpster...


This is more or less the place people go to when they get banned at Rooshv or other manosphere sites. There are a shitload of banned people from all over the internet who make their home here.


haha...

I don't come here a lot & got flammed for it. Anyway, I was banned from POF & city data. Not sure if that counts for much :P Was being sexist to the feminazi's on both of those. Could never get back on, even w/ 2 different internet providers in 2 homes & I'd shut each one off when I left for 6 months to get a bargain when I came back. I was banned, banned as a female might say.

Not sure why any male would be considered a threat. There's a shortage of ho's in the world? I never understood the shag envy. Ok, mebbe when I was a vigrin in HS. There's so many gays & guys locked up or who die early... There's plenty poon, so I don't get it.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 242
Joined: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
Location: Florida, U.S.

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:25 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:
Winston wrote:Maybe PaloAltoGuy was this guy in a past life. That's why he has such megalomania delusions. lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvivMgzepQ8[/youtube]



Yes, that's probably true or Ramesses II. Matter cannot be destroyed or created only transformed and after x number of transformations you'll come back in this form. The law of conservation of energy demands eternal recurrence.


I knew you would like my theory. :) When I saw that documentary, the things that Alexander said and thought about himself reminded me of the things you say about yourself too. lol

I've always felt that I was royalty or aristocracy in my past life too. I feel like I'm used to having my way and having power over others. That's why I suffer a lot when I don't get what I'm used to.

Sometimes I have megalomania delusions of grandeur too, but I'm better at hiding them to appear more socially agreeable than Paloaltoguy is. lol

Some of our personality comes from our genes. Some is learned. And some from past lives too. They are all factors that influence us. We could also each have a blend of souls too, kind of like a spoonful from the "soul soup" as Hindus call it.

Btw, you guys should see that documentary above. It's very exciting and adrenaline-pumping. Great men like that aren't around anymore. Men today don't live for glory and honor anymore. They only live for consumerism and money.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 24177
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Ghost » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:50 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
steve55 wrote: He's a bit delusional and narcissistic, yes, but that's tolerable. Nothing he should be banned for and his posts arnt detrimental to the forum. And as I said, he ain't as dumb as we initially thought.

He would have to have at least average intelligence, but we realize in some of his more intelligent sounding posts he is just quoting stuff, right?


Did anyway ever do image searches on the pics of (half)naked women he keeps posting? I wonder if they are legit.

Either way, he does not bother me. Sure he brags a lot, but if he's for real I say let him. It's not like other members of this site never brag, or wouldn't brag all the same when in the same position as Palao. No false modesty there. :wink:


The...issue...is not that morons come on here and brag about their fantasy bullshit, the issue is that an absurd number of members believe it. This is why if HA's leadership/system ever changed to something more democratic, then I'm gone. Such a system inevitably devolves into idiocy, whether on a small or large scale. Such a system requires morality AND intelligence. PAG has been a test of sorts. The problem is not that he comes here and posts bullshit. The problem is that members believe him and keep feeding into his ego instead of sending him packing and ridiculing him for his bullshit.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:16 am

megalomania is a great term for people who are not me lol.

It's good documentary. I disliked the movie. In the movie, Alexander appeared too rational.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby The » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:08 am

Hey Paloaltoguy...They have a thread about me too...Well its more about Tsar bitching and moaning than it is about me....the thread just has my name on the title....but in any event, keep doing what you do and dont listen to any of these virgins on happier abroad stop you...
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:30 am

The wrote:Paloaltoguy....Please for the love of GOD, please bring down this forum..... :mrgreen:


He can't do it, he doesn't have the balls or the knowledge. He's bluffing and y'all are as hell gullible to fall for it. :roll:

The wrote:Make it into MiserableAbroad.com.... :lol:


MiserableAtHome.com would be more appropriate, because the most miserable part of our userbase isn't abroad.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:33 am

Ghost wrote:The...issue...is not that morons come on here and brag about their fantasy bullshit, the issue is that an absurd number of members believe it. This is why if HA's leadership/system ever changed to something more democratic, then I'm gone. Such a system inevitably devolves into idiocy, whether on a small or large scale. Such a system requires morality AND intelligence. PAG has been a test of sorts. The problem is not that he comes here and posts bullshit. The problem is that members believe him and keep feeding into his ego instead of sending him packing and ridiculing him for his bullshit.


Trolls feed on any form of attention, whether it be positive or negative attention. They require interaction, and validation. But most of all they just require a ban. It's fun for a while, it gets the forums more active and lively, but enough is enough. Free speech is all fine and dandy, but too much of it and too lenient moderating makes any forum into a nuthouse.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:33 am

The wrote:Hey Paloaltoguy...They have a thread about me too...Well its more about Tsar bitching and moaning than it is about me....the thread just has my name on the title....but in any event, keep doing what you do and dont listen to any of these virgins on happier abroad stop you...



:wink:
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:45 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
The wrote:Paloaltoguy....Please for the love of GOD, please bring down this forum..... :mrgreen:


He can't do it, he doesn't have the balls or the knowledge. He's bluffing and y'all are as hell gullible to fall for it. :roll:



[eyeroll]

An SQL Injection vulnerability is pretty easy to find noob. This board runs software that uses emulated prepared statements for old versions of MySQL (do you even know what that means lol). Meaning I would just need to find an appropriate write query to inject into the database. Also, there are tons of places in phpbb core where user input is not filtered prior to being passed to the database layer.

Until the term programmer is not associated with languages, there will be vulnerabilities bozo. This is just the stupidity of allowing individual programmers to reinvent the wheel every time they do a line of logic (there are only so many branches of logic but that is obscured by the programming languages, compilers, and cpu architectures).

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3847
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby newlifeinphilippines » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:52 am

you wouldn't know any of those vulnerabilities. They are patched up as soon as they are discovered The only ones that are aware of that stuff before everyone else are russian hackers.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:12 am

newlifeinphilippines wrote:you wouldn't know any of those vulnerabilities. They are patched up as soon as they are discovered The only ones that are aware of that stuff before everyone else are russian hackers.


Lol, why wouldn't I know? If It Exists, It Can Be Compromised. Software ALWAYS has bugs that can be exploited. The only difference between a "secure" system and an insecure one is how difficult it is to compromise. I'm above a russian hacker in that I know a shit ton more. I'm classified as a level 5 (out of 5) Software Architect. Russian hackers take advantage of dumb programmers and mistakes. Speaking of which, it's nice to see the world reverting back to tablets, like we had in the stone age... all the writing is dynamic of course but STILL f***ing wastes of time TABLETS!
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:13 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:An SQL Injection vulnerability is pretty easy to find noob. This board runs software that uses emulated prepared statements for old versions of MySQL (do you even know what that means lol). Meaning I would just need to find an appropriate write query to inject into the database. Also, there are tons of places in phpbb core where user input is not filtered prior to being passed to the database layer.

Until the term programmer is not associated with languages, there will be vulnerabilities bozo. This is just the stupidity of allowing individual programmers to reinvent the wheel every time they do a line of logic (there are only so many branches of logic but that is obscured by the programming languages, compilers, and cpu architectures).


You do not have the technoligical savvy or the balls to take down this forum. You may try but you would fail. I dare you take them down to prove you aren't full of shit... but I already know you can't. You are bluffing, but by all means continue to shower us with your nerdy bullshit and internet mumbo-jumbo. Doesn't make you any less full of shit, mate.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat May 31, 2014 7:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Guys, don't underestimate Paloatoguy- he's a threat!

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:44 am

It's pitiful that that's the highest level of technological savvy you comprehend. The difference between me and you is that I have 180 IQ. That's why you'll be cleaning floors while I get rich, and live the kind of life you can't even dream of LOL
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:47 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron