Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Your dating life is a reflection of your sexual market value

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Your dating life is a reflection of your sexual market value

Postby Banano » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Discuss
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby RickyRetardo » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:57 pm

The launching point is too vague.
Let's get together and feel alright.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Postby Yohan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:06 pm

If you are a man in Europe, your dating life is also a reflection of your wallet.
Dating is expensive, and often with the result = zero.

I don't think it is about your sexual market value, it is more about that you give a woman the feeling - true or not - you are something 'exciting' and into a special life-style.

An expensive car might do the job, as the girl will never ask you, if the car is yours and fully paid.

To be a thug - at least a bully and a braggart - is helpful, there is almost no thug - even while in jail - who does not enjoy a correspondence with several girls waiting for his release day.

Also to be able to drink a lot and to make the girl drunk and to offer her drugs etc. - to be into disco-life is helpful.

Western countries are like that, best is you act as totally irresponsible if you want to be successful with women.

Dating is different in Asia, women looking for a relationship are more serious compared to USA/Europe.

What works perfectly OK in USA might turn out to be a total failure in Japan.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:54 pm

No shit, Banano?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Bane » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:46 pm

This topic has been done to death… search function!!!

Anyways, in total agreement with OP.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster

Postby Jeremy » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:49 pm

Your dating market value varies dramatically by location though. In America, I'm a nobody. Even to women over 30 lol. In the Philippines, I'd be a slayer of slender 18-25 year old poon. Just by virtue of being a tall Calvin Harris looking white guy.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Jeremy wrote:Your dating market value varies dramatically by location though. In America, I'm a nobody. Even to women over 30 lol. In the Philippines, I'd be a slayer of slender 18-25 year old poon. Just by virtue of being a [deleted] white guy.

Fixed that for you mate. :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Your dating life is a reflection of your sexual market v

Postby jamesbond » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:51 pm

Good video explaining sexual market value and how western women over value their looks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm2gnbmnuY0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:25 pm

Women in 30s and 40s still have more smv than men, dont underestimate the power of thirsty guys who would kill for piece of ass.

He said that women age like milk men age lime wine, not in the west, otherwise men in their 40s like Winston, Steve hoca, Am in bkk etc would be able to get plenty of action but guess what,AW wouldnt even look at them, Aw are too busy gettin sex from guys who are much hotter snd younger than themselves, just bc they can afford it.

Males thirst seems to be driving force behind this fkd up situation. Wherever you go you see horny guys looking,talking,hoping to get p***y.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:39 am

I'm married, so I don't date, so I must have no SMV. That doesn't fit with the hypergamy theory.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Re:

Postby Break the chains » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:16 am

Jeremy wrote:Your dating market value varies dramatically by location though.

This. End thread.
Trying to be a better man
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:37 am

MrMan wrote:I'm married, so I don't date, so I must have no SMV. That doesn't fit with the hypergamy theory.

Everyone have SMV its just that yours is probably ridiculously low compared to woman who is on the same level of physical attractiveness scale.

For example, Fat woman with average face has much more SMV than fat man with average face( assuming all other variables being equal, education, job,etc)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby MrMan » Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:49 am

I think there should be two scales, one for dating and one for marrying. It may be easy for a woman in her 30's to go to a bar and find some desperate dude, younger than her even, to have sex. But it may be very hard for her to get married.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby mahadeveshwara » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:45 pm

You would have to factor in effort as well. A guy could have fairly high potential but not exercise that potential, and he would not have a very good dating life.

Roosh is the epitome of a guy who maximizes his potential. He's not a bad looking guy, but he just seems so overwhelmingly male, and not in a good way. He doesn't seem to have any of the mysticism, wonder or romanticism that entrances women (well, actual feminine women, not sure about American women who are status whores). But he makes the absolute most out of his dead average SMV by maximizing his opportunities.

Some guys are high-minded, they're not going to dedicate so much energy to chasing tail. Even Roosh points out that you have to be in a lustful state to pursue random women, and personally I don't want to be in that state all the time. Maybe once in a while, when I get bored. But there are many other things life has to offer that are as appealing, if not more so. When I look back on my life, I wouldn't feel proud of a life spent philandering. I want to do something constructive, engage with ideas, have colorful experiences, etc. When it comes to women, I take what comes easily to me and don't bother with the rest.
mahadeveshwara
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions