Most of us will never experience young love

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Most of us will never experience young love

Post by Jeremy »

Click play: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXbLfLACGM

Imagine this. You're 18. It's the summer between high school and uni. You meet a 17 year old girl through your shared high school social circle at a beach party. Slender. Brunette. Tan as f**k. All-American look. You become girlfriend and boyfriend and spend the rest of the summer driving her around in your dad's Audi, sneaking out to each other's houses when your parents are out, and of course f*cking like rabbits. All while you're both at your looks and sexual peak.

The prime years are so fleeting. Practically a blip in the lifecycle. If you were a mayfly, they would only last about 1 hour. And if you think sponsoring some ex-carouseling gypsy when you're a greasy haired old f*ck will make up for not experiencing dat Springer Breaker lyfe in your teens, I have news for you: it won't.

Click if you want to sui:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/201 ... 333&crop=1
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Most of us will never experience young love -

Sad, but true - most of us men grown up in Western countries can only dream about such a situation.

On the other side, women will find so many boys they can choose - who is her no. 1 this night and who might replace him tomorrow, often up to no. 8.

17, a girl for her first love you said? Is this not a little bit old already? Most girls starting when they are 13 or 14 - when they are still 'helpless', while the boy who is accepting her offers is considered to be a rapist...

I never had any relationship with a Western woman, I refused to be on a waiting list as possible boyfriend no. 8.

You might be sent to jail as a man 40 years later, because you touched a woman when you were 20 and she was 17, and suddenly she feels offended.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:Most of us will never experience young love -

Sad, but true - most of us men grown up in Western countries can only dream about such a situation.

On the other side, women will find so many boys they can choose - who is her no. 1 this night and who might replace him tomorrow, often up to no. 8.
Yes, women in America have a shit load of guys asking them out all the time (either through Facebook, online dating sites, bars, clubs and parties).

Men on the other hand have to learn PUA techniques just to get a phone number! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Most of us will never experience young love

Post by OutWest »

Jeremy wrote:Click play: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXbLfLACGM

Imagine this. You're 18. It's the summer between high school and uni. You meet a 17 year old girl through your shared high school social circle at a beach party. Slender. Brunette. Tan as f**k. All-American look. You become girlfriend and boyfriend and spend the rest of the summer driving her around in your dad's Audi, sneaking out to each other's houses when your parents are out, and of course f*cking like rabbits. All while you're both at your looks and sexual peak.

The prime years are so fleeting. Practically a blip in the lifecycle. If you were a mayfly, they would only last about 1 hour. And if you think sponsoring some ex-carouseling gypsy when you're a greasy haired old f*ck will make up for not experiencing dat Springer Breaker lyfe in your teens, I have news for you: it won't.

Click if you want to sui:

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/201 ... 333&crop=1
Somehow, vacuous sex with idiotic bimbos was never that big a deal to me. When I was a young buck I had several rather beautiful girlfriends, although none of them would have spent their time
being banged by dolts on spring break. If this is what you pine for, you would be best to stay in the USA.

I am likely what you would call an "Old f...k" but not at all greasy. If you have experience in this world outside the fairyland called the USA, you may know that beautiful girls are not just the
domain of young men. You see, your contempt for "the old" is part of the American disease, and it shows.

I have a young son and a new baby son born to a quite beautiful Filipina. I do not intend for them to spend their onset of being a young man without an excellent girlfriend. Neither would I be happy to see them hooking up with bimbos like in the photo. There are other alternatives you know.
Having a good girlfriend is a great skill best taught to young bulls by old bulls.

Loser directionless males panting after STD infested sluts seems to be almost par for the course
in the USA. If young men in the USA had more experienced older men showing them the ropes it would not have to be this way...but for now...what you see is what you get.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

for me the reason is simple...women don't like me. In fact most people don't like me. I am different, as a few on this site are. That which is different upsets the worlds of the small minded people.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Yeah, there's a lot of gas & brakes at the same time here. It's always like someone wants to be with someone, but then does everything possible for it to not happen. A major point is that it seems to be thought of as successful to break up. Like that's the goal. "You're still together? WTF?"

Another one is all the game-playing. It's always some bullshit or another, this is a bad way to build a relationship if you want it to last or even be enjoyable. Another thing that's sometimes seen as fashionable.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:It was really difficult coming of age without ever feeling love from a girl. I can't say I care now, knowing how rotten American culture is; however, perhaps if I could've have experienced it, perhaps it would've changed things.

Feminism has robbed of us so much.
Yes, but it is not entirely feminism. Where in the world are fathers? Good fathers enable their sons, both with guidance and resources. Yes, fathers should help their sons find good girlfriends. What is wrong with these men??? Frankly, men who sabotage their sons' prospects are jerks and not worthy of the title.
A lot of the blame lies with men who do not shepherd their sons when they are young.
Think about it...what bastards.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Ghost wrote:It was really difficult coming of age without ever feeling love from a girl. I can't say I care now, knowing how rotten American culture is; however, perhaps if I could've have experienced it, perhaps it would've changed things.

Yes, but it is not entirely feminism. Where in the world are fathers? Good fathers enable their sons, both with guidance and resources. Yes, fathers should help their sons find good girlfriends. What is wrong with these men??? Frankly, men who sabotage their sons' prospects are jerks and not worthy of the title.
A lot of the blame lies with men who do not shepherd their sons when they are young.
If only our more direct forebears had been vigilant. They could have eradicated feminism before it took a foothold. And it would have freed their sons.
What about now? Fathers can still make a choice...and be there for their sons.
I have two still very young sons...I am not going to leave them pining away as young men
without the love of good young women. That is what old bulls are good for... :P
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 22nd, 2020, 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Ghost wrote:
OutWest wrote:

If only our more direct forebears had been vigilant. They could have eradicated feminism before it took a foothold. And it would have freed their sons.
What about now? Fathers can still make a choice...and be there for their sons.
I have two still very young sons...I am not going to leave them pining away as young men
without the love of good young women. That is what old bulls are good for... :P
As long as you aren't in the U.S. or another anglo cesspool, then yes. Otherwise, a father cannot compete with the influence of the state.
Why? Because of school and such? I know men all over the USA who have expatriated within the US.
Their kids are home schooled or some combination thereof, and they socialize with kids from like-minded homes. The difference is amazing and YES it works. Two such young men visited us in the Philippines last year- what a difference! The were both about 19 and the girls swarmed them!
However, there were both very sensible and not easily flattered. Again, good upbringing and strong fathers in each case. Their dads were in touch with me for that month. They are both coming back this winter for the weeks over winter break. Both of them will be volunteering for a very good organization in the Philippines. You see, they know that is not all about ME ME ME.

What kind of filipina girls are they likely to meet at this good charitable organization at the school?
A bunch of "New life in the Philippines" floozies? Of course not. They will meet mostly solid girls from solid families...(Staff at the school)

You see, young men with good fathers can be VERY sensible.

Self absorption breeds gloom and doom. Both of these young men are totally stoked at how things are going. They both are into things larger than themselves. Their classmates at a small Midwestern
college, and after seeing pics of their time there, their fellow males are GREEN with envy.

From hope, grows action and power.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

[quote="jamesbond"
Yes, women in America have a shit load of guys asking them out all the time (either through Facebook, online dating sites, bars, clubs and parties).

Men on the other hand have to learn PUA techniques just to get a phone number! WTF? :shock:[/quote]

That's probably not true of most American women. A lot of American women are fat. And half or more of women are 5's or less. So a lot of women probably don't get asked out a lot.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

outwest what organization?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:outwest what organization?

Why...you are looking to donate your time to a Christian Charitable group?