Sites like OkCupid & POF. Why do men even still bother?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Sites like OkCupid & POF. Why do men even still bother?

Post by MJay1978 »

When I was out with a friend last night, he told me how he was on POF (Plenty Of Fish) for a while. I don't judge guys at all because I'm straight, but this friend of mine is good looking. However, when he contact every girl on POF, he got no responses back. This includes some of the women he contacted being single moms.

I kept telling him he's wasting his time. I also keep telling him he should go his own way in America, then travel to another country. We already talked about going on a trip to Amsterdam. I just think he's wasting his time on POF. We all should know what kind of sites these dating sites like OkCupid, POF, and Craigslist are really all about. I personally call these sites "time killers" because they are a complete waste of time. I think all good men need to boycott these dating sites and not even bother with them. The more men that do this IMO, I think it'll make most American women realize how worthless and valueless they really are. Especially these broken single moms. I'm so glad I'm still not dating here! Nothing is going to ever change and nothing will ever change, not like I'm waiting for a change coming because I see clearly it's never going to happen in my lifetime.

My point is I think these sites need to boycotted more from men who want a woman with substance (Psst! Most American women on these dating sites have no substance FYI!).
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Men are using Tinder now for their hookups...But yeah if he can make over to Europe then obviously that is the best option....
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I can get dates with mid-20's women from OkCupid pretty easily now using clown game (i.e. writing a goofy profile). Never get second dates or hook up with any of them though, so it's pointless.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 24th, 2016, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Online dating within USA does not make any sense, same with Europe/UK.

There are too many fake profiles, or otherwise incorrect information.

It is said, that over 80 percent of all profiles are fakes, outdated, or offering misleading data.

Might be some men are meeting some women, but the chance for finding a good relationship is rather very small.

Profiles of men outnumber profiles of women often 6:1 in such online-introduction services.

Best is even not willing to try.

Instead of local dating services better look for international dating sites. They are also far away from being perfect and true, but I think still much better. Many foreign women are for real, but of course scammers do exist.

With local dating sites it's the opposite, plenty of scam and only very few true profiles of females.
And tell me, who is the man willing to date by internet a psychotic US-girl anyway? Forget about it!
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

....On second thought, I did read the reports about Amsterdam. So far, Amsterdam sounds like a place I don't want to visit just from what the reports say about the women there. I'm talking my friend into either going to Denmark or Hungary. So far from what I've read in many reports and an article, Hungary is at the top of my list. This article alone perfectly describes the kind of woman I'm looking for. You won't find these kind of women in America from what this article describes.

http://hungarianbeauty.com/why-marry-a-hungarian-woman/

If there are other countries with women exactly like this, I would like to know. Other than that, it looks like it's Hungary for the win. I was very pleased the most by this article I read compared to most articles I read regarding foreign women differences from other countries.