Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hooters can't stay open in the UK

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hooters can't stay open in the UK

Postby matthewcoury » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:09 am

I was just reading on Wiki about Hooters in other countries....come to find out there are virtually none in Europe, and there is only one location in the UK...they had to shut down the other locations.....just goes to show men aren't as desperate over there and there is virtually no market for it in Europe
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Re: Hooters can't stay open in the UK

Postby OutWest » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:18 am

matthewcoury wrote:I was just reading on Wiki about Hooters in other countries....come to find out there are virtually none in Europe, and there is only one location in the UK...they had to shut down the other locations.....just goes to show men aren't as desperate over there and there is virtually no market for it in Europe

What? You mean to tell me that the whole world is not falling over themselves to get crappy
service from burned out truckstop waitresses in 3x support hose?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:19 am

matthewcoury wrote:I was just reading on Wiki about Hooters in other countries....come to find out there are virtually none in Europe, and there is only one location in the UK...they had to shut down the other locations.....just goes to show men aren't as desperate over there and there is virtually no market for it in Europe

So why are there many of them in Asia?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby matthewcoury » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:26 am

OutWest wrote:

What? You mean to tell me that the whole world is not falling over themselves to get crappy
service from burned out truckstop waitresses in 3x support hose?

hahaha good one west
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions