Hooters can't stay open in the UK

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Hooters can't stay open in the UK

Post by matthewcoury »

I was just reading on Wiki about Hooters in other countries....come to find out there are virtually none in Europe, and there is only one location in the UK...they had to shut down the other locations.....just goes to show men aren't as desperate over there and there is virtually no market for it in Europe
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Hooters can't stay open in the UK

Post by OutWest »

matthewcoury wrote:I was just reading on Wiki about Hooters in other countries....come to find out there are virtually none in Europe, and there is only one location in the UK...they had to shut down the other locations.....just goes to show men aren't as desperate over there and there is virtually no market for it in Europe
What? You mean to tell me that the whole world is not falling over themselves to get crappy
service from burned out truckstop waitresses in 3x support hose?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

matthewcoury wrote:I was just reading on Wiki about Hooters in other countries....come to find out there are virtually none in Europe, and there is only one location in the UK...they had to shut down the other locations.....just goes to show men aren't as desperate over there and there is virtually no market for it in Europe
So why are there many of them in Asia?
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

OutWest wrote:
What? You mean to tell me that the whole world is not falling over themselves to get crappy
service from burned out truckstop waitresses in 3x support hose?
hahaha good one west