What do you guys think of me?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

What do you guys think of me?

Post by Bao3niang »

Every once in a while I see posts asking for opinions on different members, so I am curious on what you guys think of me so far. Please give good responses. I am an 18 year old guy, overseas Asian currently in Vancouver and miserable.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Hi,

I read your posts on China etc and comparing it with Canada. Wow. I did not think you are only 18, you speak like a guy with vast experience and depth on life.

I think you are very analytical, and observe things around you acutely from the posts you have made. You are not miserable, its the people and environment around you that is making you Miserable.

Just be who you are...Do not change. You are intelligent from the posts you make. I think you have the ability to go deeper than what most people will look otherwise in things. Use that to your advantage.

---------------

This is my personal opinion. Do not take everything to do with women in your life too personally & seriously. Western culture's are too hung up on Sex, Women, Feminism etc... there are million other things to do besides women :). They will come and go. Do not take them seriously the thing they could do to hurt you.

That is the only Negative I could see as its natural you are here in this forum. Do not make Women as a THING that could or would in future destroy your life etc..Just deal with them practically.

Your posts are insightful...Thanks for that
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I agree with both the above posts.

Here's what came to my mind when I saw the OP:

(1) Total idiot for moving INTO the Anglosphere.

(2) Absolute genius for looking at Asia for a wife/gf while still a very young man. No need to learn from personal bitter experience, smart enough to learn from OTHER people's experience.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."