Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Post by Johnny1975 »

Billy wrote:I got banned from his forum. I think he or his mod read my pattaya thread. Really this guys are like feminists. What the hell is wrong with them? Seem like the new crypto feminists. Unbelievable.
I got banned too. We should get our revenge. Let's track him down and catcall him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Johnny1975 wrote:
Billy wrote:I got banned from his forum. I think he or his mod read my pattaya thread. Really this guys are like feminists. What the hell is wrong with them? Seem like the new crypto feminists. Unbelievable.
I got banned too. We should get our revenge. Let's track him down and catcall him.
I am to busy searching for hot chicks and banging. I don´t have the time for depressing Roosh. Negativity, depression and low energy is contagious. I rather deal with nice smiles of girls than with the negativity and delusion there.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Guys, I don't know if I'm turning into a rooshdouche, but I've somehow made it to 200 posts on RVF without being permanently banned yet. :D I was temporarily banned for 7 days at one point and given a warning, I've had multiple posters accuse me of being a troll, but still no permanent banning. There are some useful posts/posters on RVF, a few of them are genuinely cool cats and I've gleaned some insights and enjoyed the discussions. Overall, it's still a pretty yucky crowd though, lots of douchebags, lots of bragging, tribalism, troll accusation, etc. There are also a lot of racists on that forum. Some non-white racists, but particularly a lot of nasty white guys who wouldn't stand out too much if they were on stormfront. I'm a white man myself and I've gotten into it with them over foreign women, interracial dating, immigration, etc. Roosh bans people if they're an obvious race troll, but the forum nonetheless has a lot of race hustlers. I can understand Roosh wanting to keep the content quality up and that he's getting bombarded with a lot of genuine trolls, but I've seen several perfectly innocent posters get axed. Pisses me off.
Cystern
Freshman Poster

Post by Cystern »

Anybody knows where Greek Kamaki is posting now?
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

As I have said for years, the PUA types are mentally unbalanced to start with. Good money after bad. A race to the bottom. An attempt to out-stupid the stupid.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath - Proof

Post by Winston »

Heres a new youtube video called "Roosh Exposed". What do you all think?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

traveldogg
Freshman Poster

Post by traveldogg »

Yeah man - when this dude started talking about all that Rape nonsense that was it for me. Some ppl get too involved with Pick Up and lose their minds.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Have you guys seen the Donald Trump thread on RVF??? SMH.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

I'm probably going to quit Roosh's forum after over 1000 posts there. His forum has certainly went downhill during the time I've been on it.

It was once a fairly politically diverse board. It's not anymore. It's been taken over by Trump lovers. I most recently got a warning for criticizing Trump.

It's not just Roosh. It's all the posters on the board. Roosh doesn't read everything on the board. He has tons of jerkoffs reporting every post they don't like.

There are now two guys who were banned after having over 8,000 posts. What kind of board bans posters with this many posts?

No doubt, Roosh will get his ass handed to him eventually. It will also likely be at the hands of someone who SHOULD be one of his allies.

Roosh has kind of painted himself into a corner. He's stuck becuase he is basically unemployable. Nobody is going to hire a man who published an article suggesting that rape be legalized on private property. His website is the only way he can ever get out of living in his parents' basement.

He's going to end up doing what Ayn Rand did. He is going to alienate everybody.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

algernonsidney wrote:I'm probably going to quit Roosh's forum after over 1000 posts there. His forum has certainly went downhill during the time I've been on it.

It was once a fairly politically diverse board. It's not anymore. It's been taken over by Trump lovers. I most recently got a warning for criticizing Trump.

It's not just Roosh. It's all the posters on the board. Roosh doesn't read everything on the board. He has tons of jerkoffs reporting every post they don't like.

There are now two guys who were banned after having over 8,000 posts. What kind of board bans posters with this many posts?

No doubt, Roosh will get his ass handed to him eventually. It will also likely be at the hands of someone who SHOULD be one of his allies.

Roosh has kind of painted himself into a corner. He's stuck becuase he is basically unemployable. Nobody is going to hire a man who published an article suggesting that rape be legalized on private property. His website is the only way he can ever get out of living in his parents' basement.

He's going to end up doing what Ayn Rand did. He is going to alienate everybody.
His article didn't suggest that rape should be made legal on private property. But yes, it's true, maybe he should read his forum more often. I find it hard to believe that someone who comes across as very likeable on video would agree with the idiots who effectively run his forum.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Roosh has kind of painted himself into a corner. He's stuck because he is basically unemployable. Nobody is going to hire a man who published an article suggesting that rape be legalized on private property. His website is the only way he can ever get out of living in his parents' basement.
If only that...

But Roosh described in great detail how he raped more than 6 different girls in Europe,
who were begging him "No No" and crying, and he gave "advices" on how to overcome resistance
and opposition from any girl who refuses sex
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

Here is somewhat of an example of what is happening in Rooshland:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-5935 ... pid1445708
This forum has easily been the greatest think-tank produced in the last 30 years on cultural issues facing Western men. In fact, I am tempted to say it is the greatest cultural think-tank of all time because of it’s use of the internet, plus it’s rules for free speech, plus the banning of women (because they distract men!). So many different men from America have chimed in here, from every state in the country, although mainly from the NorthEast, and many from all over the world, producing thoughts and opinions contrary to nearly everything taught about women in the past 100 years, and in many ways, the past 1800 years. You have to go back to Roman times where the women were equally as decadent as the ones we have today to find similar opinions as ours, such as Ovid, but even then, the lack of internet meant it was easy to suppress those voices and keep the truth of women hidden from other men.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Today, another 8-year old member since 2009, over 2,600 posts, high reputation RVF member was banned,
after Roosh made ad-hominem attacks on him, and then Roosh called him a "p***y" and a "coward"
and he wrote this, a truth which lead to instant-ban from Roosh:

What is highly ironical is that Roosh is very sensitive and he is the one acting like a "p***y" and a "coward"
at almost every ocasion, and banning everyone who disagrees with him.

Even more comically, Roosh cries "But my free speeeeeech to say whatever I want about my raping !!!!" in every interview he does for the media,
but on his forum, he censors the right to free speech to everyone, so his few left members are living everyday in fear
of getting permanently banned, for no matter what may attack Roosh's super inflated ego in that particular day
Last edited by books on December 5th, 2016, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

No sympathy whatsoever from me.

Most of the guys with over 3000 posts etc ought to know by now how the founder of the site is when he banned many many members over the years for silly reasons.

They should have left when Greek Kamaki was banned....No sane person would stay in the forum if he sees injustice but thinks he is doing fine because he is not banned yet. That's LOSER and this 8 year old member deserved it...HE IS NOT SPECIAL. He never had any ideal, principle in life. He should have left once he saw injustice all around the forum.

Notice, how roosh bans members, but keeps there post alive for info and Google ranking. He is a parasite.

What is the excuse for this guy to stay this long before been banned? I hope Winston don't allow these losers to jump ship once banned in Roosh forum.

Roosh Appearing in Newsweek and Dailymail is worth the morning sh*t I had today before having my tea. Nobody cares here, because the real deal is not mainstream and those in the quest for truth know what the real worth of all these mainstream Illuminati owned newspapers are.

ohh by the way Newsweek also agrees America landed on the moon and 911 was done by Osama and that there are no chem-trails in America and GMOs are good for health. :D

Its really high time, all long term members stop posting there before been axed. The guy is a sociopath.