Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jester wrote:I'm not knocking approaching, or playing the numbers. I'm knocking the sordid, whoring nature of the women he is with.
Doesn't this also apply to Doosh, unless he actually succeeds in gaming virgins into casual sex, which of course would be incalculably worse?
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Winston wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:Roosh is crazy.In general I do not have problem with crazy people I like them but is a different style of craziness.Still I forgive him because he damaged himself.
Welcome Greek Kamaki. Great to have you here. How did you find this thread? Have you given your side of the story on the fiasco with Roosh yet? There are two sides to every story I'm sure.

Why did he ban you? Did you really offer money to a woman? Or was it a misunderstanding? Why is that so wrong?

You will find that we are a much nicer folk here. :) We have a strong free speech policy too, for the most part, so each member is free to speak their mind freely, within reasonable behavioral guidelines of course.

I think Roosh sort of damaged his own reputation by meeting you and then banning you. Now others will be afraid to meet him lest they get banned too. That means he will be unable to form a true rapport with his fans, and thus degrade the quality of his community and trust.

As they say, "it's his loss, not yours".

Has he met anyone else before and banned them?

Btw, we have some threads here about going to Greece for girls. Maybe you can comment in them. Type "Greece" in the Google search box above.

Is Greece better than Italy for approaching girls?
Greece is much better than Italy first of all because Greek girls look much better than Italian ones.It is due to relative slavic mix of Greek populations and the common interbalkan mix.The whole region produces hot women.Italian women on the other hand are just Mediteranean nothing special.

I had 3 theories why roosh got upset:
1.It was all set up he had planned it before I came so he could ban me with some reason because some others had complained about me.So if I did not come he would say he is fake he does not exist if I came he would say he pays girls.However this is conspiracy theory and I doubt a bit although his turn 180 degrees was strange.
2.The girls misunderstood sth I told them.The conversation was in polish because the girls spoke limited English.So maybe I made a hint to go to a cafe or restaurant and they interpreted it as material offer.But truth is both told me they had boyfriends and could not give their numbers.They indeed had boyfriends because the first when I asked her where she will be after the club told I will go to the house of my boyfriend.Even roosh has told it is very difficult to lay polish girls who tell they have bfs so the first question he asks is are you single?.
3.Roosh became upset that I did not wing him properly and invented everything.For me these girls were just 10% of my activity that night and I did not pay any particular attention to them.Basically I stopped talking to them after I lost interest.

If he really told truth he should call the girl to repeat what I supposedely told her friends and expose me.Not only did he not do that but he tried that I was kept away from the girls so there was no way of cross examination.
But I will try to find them next time there and you will hear the truth from the horse's mouth.

Here it is the motive of the wing who sacrifices himself for deqd end targets so his wing can be laid.I refused to do that and this possibly angered roosh.If I continued talking to the girls in polish he would manage to isolate the blonde and escalate very easily.You see it in his narration his success started after I started talking to them.In his naivety he betrayed himself.Basically these people do not have an eye for detail.
He fell in many contradictions so he decided to ban me from posting in order not to expose them.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Banano wrote:GK

What do you think is the real reason behind your banning on RVF?
Seems like Roosh wants to believe that you offered $$$ to one of the girls in club but you denied that happened and he still goes ahead with banning ?
Wouldnt he give you the benefit of the doubt and say something like 'ok, maybe music was too load and bitch misunderstood you' ... he cant be that shallow..

There must be something more to it, maybe he feels threatened by you, are you better with ladies than him?

Roosh is acting strange lately
You have to realize sth.Guys like roosh do not want people like me operating in the same places.If they could they would ban us from entering the city not just the clubs.The mere thought that we are there is enough to send their minds in turbulent hatred.It is two different worlds.
They do not like the cock out attitude the mass presence of older guys because this heightens competition aa girls become more aware and tricky.
Guys like roosh want what they think as honest game.In reality it is as honest as Manchester United scoring 10-0 against a team of lowest category.They want to choose the battlefield,the time and fight with the best possible prerequisites(chronic presence,exotic factor etc).The presence of guys like me in the same environment makws things shitty for guys like roosh because it is the parallel movement.They find a weak point and want that be injured.

Why did he write that he prefers the company of western men?Because western men are predictable.A western guy would show respect he would have some beers with roosh before clubbing while I got into hit mode after 5 minutes of convesation.He would properly wing him without moving around and he would let him open the sets.
Roosh is experienced he has seen many guys I am sure he got suprised how I moved.He is not unpleasant to be with but a bit of egoist:Show me the targets so I will open them.(this means he chooses the most attractive girls as he opens).I never wing(this means I will not help you to get laid etc).
Generally however he is not good at controlling guys not good at all.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:
Winston wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:Roosh is crazy.In general I do not have problem with crazy people I like them but is a different style of craziness.Still I forgive him because he damaged himself.
Welcome Greek Kamaki. Great to have you here. How did you find this thread? Have you given your side of the story on the fiasco with Roosh yet? There are two sides to every story I'm sure.

Why did he ban you? Did you really offer money to a woman? Or was it a misunderstanding? Why is that so wrong?

You will find that we are a much nicer folk here. :) We have a strong free speech policy too, for the most part, so each member is free to speak their mind freely, within reasonable behavioral guidelines of course.

I think Roosh sort of damaged his own reputation by meeting you and then banning you. Now others will be afraid to meet him lest they get banned too. That means he will be unable to form a true rapport with his fans, and thus degrade the quality of his community and trust.

Btw, we have some threads here about going to Greece for girls. Maybe you can comment in them. Type "Greece" in the Google search box above.

Greece is much better than Italy first of all because Greek girls look much better than Italian ones.It is due to relative slavic mix of Greek populations and the common interbalkan mix.The whole region produces hot women.Italian women on the other hand are just Mediteranean nothing special.

1.It was all set up he had planned it before I came so he could ban me with some reason because some others had complained about me.So if I did not come he would say he is fake he does not exist if I came he would say he pays girls.However this is conspiracy theory and I doubt a bit although his turn 180 degrees was strange.
2.The girls misunderstood sth I told them.The conversation was in polish because the girls spoke limited English.So maybe I made a hint to go to a cafe or restaurant and they interpreted it as material offer.But truth is both told me they had boyfriends and could not give their numbers.They indeed had boyfriends because the first when I asked her where she will be after the club told I will go to the house of my boyfriend.Even roosh has told it is very difficult to lay polish girls who tell they have bfs so the first question he asks is are you single?.
3.Roosh became upset that I did not wing him properly and invented everything.For me these girls were just 10% of my activity that night and I did not pay any particular attention to them.Basically I stopped talking to them after I lost interest.

If he really told truth he should call the girl to repeat what I supposedely told her friends and expose me.Not only did he not do that but he tried that I was kept away from the girls so there was no way of cross examination.
But I will try to find them next time there and you will hear the truth from the horse's mouth.

Here it is the motive of the wing who sacrifices himself for deqd end targets so his wing can be laid.I refused to do that and this possibly angered roosh.If I continued talking to the girls in polish he would manage to isolate the blonde and escalate very easily.You see it in his narration his success started after I started talking to them.In his naivety he betrayed himself.Basically these people do not have an eye for detail.
He fell in many contradictions so he decided to ban me from posting in order not to expose them.
GK where are you working in Germany? Is there a possibility that Roosh bans members just to cause drama in his forum?

Thanks for coming here, maybe you can add some good insight.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Billy wrote:
Winston wrote:

He comes from a nerdig background. So he is low energy. Even in the RVF guys talk about him being low energy. This must not be bad specially for work and thinking. But in the matter of pick up it´s very bad. As he said themself PUA´s are clowns and Roosh is a bad clown because he is not entertaining because he is low energy. Intellectual guys need time to think deeply. They are very bad at acting fast and powerful. The balkan caveman style is clearly not for him either.

Balkan power works not that good with the RVF. The other greek guy "ill" mechanico has some balkan power but he focuses more on trolling the forum.

It´s sometimes astonishing that kind of frauds like Gmanifesto got so much space there.
Roosh is more about keeping strong frame and prethinking all moves.He delivers a flawless delivery and not entirely soulless.He is good at what he does.
His approach works in Poland.Also his appearance helps him because he seems run down like life was harsh to him and polish girls like guys who suffer so they can understand their sufferings as well.Ukrainian girls tend to prefer baby face spoiled guys or totally mafia harsh ones.
Roosh has good look for polish standards his look is not so good for Ukrainian,Russian environment.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:

Cant believe you are sucking up to this mongering, swaggering braggart, Winston.

Mongers are fine for descriptions of women's looks in other countries. Nothing else.

He has nothing useful to impart about "approaching girls", because as he states above, he only does well approaching "one-minute"-layable sluts in his, um, "preferred clubs".

Yes, if you are an approach machine, stylish, loaded, and willing to screw anything, you play a numbers game and can "do well", in a crowd of experienced, greedy sluts. I'm not knocking approaching, or playing the numbers. I'm knocking the sordid, whoring nature of the women he is with. Bottom line, his notches don't count.

It is Roosh, that amoral beast, who should be welcome here, not GK. Because Roosh at least tells the truth.

Let me be clear: I am against putting a woman on full-time payroll. I am also not attacking paying for transactional sex, although I don't personally do it. I am down on someone bragging about his bullshit "power" when it is really his "wallet" that is doing the talking.

Actually, let me correct that. His bragging is not the problem. Little kids brag. What's annoying is that anyone would take this Balkan Bozo seriously.
Roosh tells the truth but he irons the details to fill the whole combo.The facts are not exactly how he presents them.
Moreover no guy can replicate roosh experience for a simple reason.He cannot do the same job in the same country.He will never stay so long like roosh having so much free time in his hands.
Roosh estimations have value from comparison point of view.Because if the long term guy does worse in Baltics than in Poland the same will be true for the short term guy.So roosh goes there and then makes a comparison.This is helpful to avoid certain places although I had already warned the audience about some realities(eg about Russia before roosh himself visited etc).
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:
Winston wrote:

GK where are you working in Germany? Is there a possibility that Roosh bans members just to cause drama in his forum?

Yes,in Germany.No he does not want to cause drama in forum.His forum will suffer after I left it will become boring.
He hasvthe forum so he can make money of forum members buying his books out of gratefullness.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:
Winston wrote:

Yes,in Germany.No he does not want to cause drama in forum.His forum will suffer after I left it will become boring.
He has the forum so he can make money of forum members buying his books out of gratefullness.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Greek kamaki wrote:GK where are you working in Germany? Is there a possibility that Roosh bans members just to cause drama in his forum?

He has the forum so he can make money of forum members buying his books out of gratefullness.[/quote]

Any advice on Warsaw? I am thinking of going there soon. I'm also in Germany, have you taken the Warsaw Express? What can you recommend around Warsaw?

Also can you jump over here and give your opinion

viewtopic.php?t=9751&start=330
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

MrPeabody wrote:After thinking about this, I actually think there could have been a misunderstanding. It looks like they were in Poland. So did any of these guys speak Polish? Did the women speak English? There could have been a misunderstanding. This GK guy seems too sophisticated to offer money to a woman in a regular nightclub.
Roosh girl spoke English but the other 3 girls did not speak English or spoke very limited.This was the problem of roosh.It was unnatural to talk to the blonde with 3 of her friends hanging around not being able to change a word with them.His position was weird.When I came the balance changed because I talked to the girls in polish and they came to me in a circle leaving roosh alone with the blonde.Then he had real chance to escalate and isolate I just was impatient and wanted to find more viable targets so I stopped talking to the girls and left.When I came back after half an hour roosh was full of anger.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster

Post by Greek kamaki »

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:GK where are you working in Germany? Is there a possibility that Roosh bans members just to cause drama in his forum?

He has the forum so he can make money of forum members buying his books out of gratefullness.
Any advice on Warsaw? I am thinking of going there soon. I'm also in Germany, have you taken the Warsaw Express? What can you recommend around Warsaw?

Also can you jump over here and give your opinion

viewtopic.php?t=9751&start=330[/quote]

I had in Warsaw some very slutty girls but visited the city only for one night.Enklawa is the all time famous club in Warsaw where hook ups take place.Quality of women is top in Poland.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I see many former HA'ers on other forums these days. A lot of good people have left, including me (I post mostly on other forums now).

GK, welcome to the forum--but be warned! There's lots of idiots, trolls, racists and banned members from other sites on this forum now. Try not to let them get to you--or put them ignore! (Although that only temporarily solves the problem.)
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Nah GK....you dont want to stick around these forums too long....Just comment for a short time and leave....Theres a lot of virgins, white knights and manginas on these forums for real....Post elsewhere...

Besides the only topics that get attention on this forum are threads that talk shit on other posters with no proof or evidence....
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:I see many former HA'ers on other forums these days. A lot of good people have left, including me (I post mostly on other forums now).
Agreed, I stopped taking this place seriously years ago. :lol: I'm happy to have met the people on here when I did. These are still people I maintain contact with in real life too.

I'm already exploring other forums as well. Once I get banned here by Mr. "Free Speech" Winston Wu i'll make the jump to a much better forum.