Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Post by starchild5 »

Man....This guy is a control freak - Juiced Up on thinking himself as an Alpha - Bans members left and right to the degree that he sounds like the long lost cousin of inbred Rothchilds.

Today, He banned a very useful long posting member Greek Kamaki with over 5000 posts for some vague reasons that he was whoring around and cock blocking him.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043.html

and then, a member wrote this on the same thread..

"I'm sorry to hear that. That's one of the problems with meeting people you feel like you know. Most of the time it is a let down on some level.....but there are some incredible people in the world. It's like the game, plow through the bad because the rewards are worth it."

What is wrong with the above post?

He banned him with this reply...

"Men don't talk like this. Females are not allowed to post here."

WTF??

--------------
:D :D This retard thinks he is the champion of Alpha Male and bans people for just posting an opinion that does not go well with his views.

He is the perfect example of what west could do to your Ego and Self-Worth. This guy is completely deluded in thinking what he actually is....He needs help and all the cock suckers of Roosh V fans are not helping him come out of his state of delusion.

As Eurobrat said in his interview with Winston...He sells... stupid info on countries to get laid for 6 dollars lol.

If this guy was fair...He would have given a chance to the member on what actually happened, instead of banning him outright.

He has done this to many many members and even then..people follow him like a sheep.

He is American Women in a Mans Body with all the worse qualities of both :D :D

For the life of me, I cannot understand, how he became so famous in the western dating world. How on earth are educated men falling for his ego trip and delusion. I guess relative freedom in the western world produces these kinds of Jerks who go around the world on the strength of dollar.

To bring him to the ground. All he needs is a good third world beating to remind him of who he really is :)....Gosh...its high time, someone put him in place...Only America could produce sociopaths of his caliber....and his coterie of sheeps..sigh

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Post by Paloaltoguy »

:lol:
Last edited by Paloaltoguy on November 14th, 2014, 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Roosh is a clown and so are those who believe him to still have (or ever have had) any relevance. A fool, followed by fools.

Perfect sociopaths are golddiggers, presidents, ministers and CEOs. They are the richest, the wealthiest, luckiest. The ones who screwed and schemed themselves to the top. Some faggot conman who acts like some Prophet of p***y isn't a 'perfect' sociopath in my opinion. He's merely a fool trying ever so hard to seem hard.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

How stupid can Greek Kamaki be to even want to hang out with a member of ANY forum!

Me personally, I like to read Roosh V's stuff but I would never actually hang out with Roosh V in real life!! Come on!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Roosh is a clown and so are those who believe him to still have (or ever have had) any relevance. A fool, followed by fools.

Perfect sociopaths are golddiggers, presidents, ministers and CEOs. They are the richest, the wealthiest, luckiest. The ones who screwed and schemed themselves to the top. Some faggot conman who acts like some Prophet of p***y isn't a 'perfect' sociopath in my opinion. He's merely a fool trying ever so hard to seem hard.
+1 Perfect description of that piece of $hit.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Roosh is a clown and so are those who believe him to still have (or ever have had) any relevance. A fool, followed by fools.

That's a bit harsh. I do find Roosh to generally be unlikable as a person based on his vids and some of his posting however he does write fairly well on a number of topics. He does come across as kind of dull in videos and a little neurotic to be honest.

I think a lot of people are haters simply because a lot of guys on here are hardcore game denialists, anti-promiscuity, or MGTOW advocates.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Well, a point is that it can be hard for someone to think well of someone if they don't want to be in their place. If this one's throwing people out all the time, this one might seem like the "picture of success"- instead of the arbitrary enemy that can't be trusted.

Ever hear the saying "Apes will always swing to the strongest branch"? It's like that. Interesting side-note: The belief that wolves have the biggest & strongest as the alpha is untrue. The tryant alpha is pretty rare & it seems he usually gets his throat ripped out from one direction or another- wolves tend to go with the one that'll work best at that. It's a situation of either going by possible luck or going by deliberate assessment. Someone is hoping to get thrown across the room in the direction they wanted to go in. Not a pick of what's more suitable, but a coin-flip on where they'll end up & getting pushed there to begin with.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I'm sorry to hear that. That's one of the problems with meeting people you feel like you know. Most of the time it is a let down on some level.....but there are some incredible people in the world. It's like the game, plow through the bad because the rewards are worth it.
LOL it adds up mate... :) You know I am no Roosh fan and, like most of the people here, consider him a pathetic posturing clown. I have to say though...that poster whom Roosh banned and irated you does sound like you. LOL you could have written that...it was you, admit it :)

Roosh and his movement really are the rock bottom, the hall of shame of any kind of discourse over gender dynamics, relationships, dating and even self-improvement. I know a lot of Indian people who, just like many other Asian cultures, love to be polite, inspired, and end up sounding a wee too cheesy for the macho keyboard warrior ways of the manosphere renegade that orbit around Roosh. I sometimes write like this and wouldn't last a day on RVF or RoK, even if my opinions were non-antagonistic and perfectly compliant to theirs.

The very fact Roosh has to be afraid of ruining his reputation because of a single acquaintance playing monger means whatever passes as his game is utterly fragile. A man worth his salt will be perfectly able to apologise and convince the baffled young lady at hand that he is a serious, smart and well-intentioned man. Which Roosh is not. LOL talk about having a guilty conscience to start with...
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I thought his reason for banning a p4p whoremonger was valid. They do distort the truth and provide horrible advice for men who want to date regular women and they never identify themselves. The typical example are the regular posts all over the Internet that Thai women only want money, when all the guys posting those claims approached only whores for money in the first place. Well, Duh. They could be accurate and just say only Thai Whores want money because that is all I approach. The man who was banned apparently gave out a ton of advice which is now suspect and some have already verified to be false. At this point, the only thing I trust in is my own experience. Even at its best, the Internet has turned out to be a horrible way to get reliable information. Too many fakes and con men with dollar signs in their eyes. I only deal with people I meet in person. Back to the old methods.
KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

MrPeabody wrote:At this point, the only thing I trust in is my own experience. Even at its best, the Internet has turned out to be a horrible way to get reliable information. Too many fakes and con men with dollar signs in their eyes. I only deal with people I meet in person. Back to the old methods.
I agree. On top of what you said, there are too many people online that have been dealt a bad hand (or played their hand badly) that want to drag everyone else down, those that want to demoralize others for their own benefit or just for jollies, and chances that can only be met by actually venturing out and giving the world a try rather than spending all of one's life speculating and asking for advice online.
Grand Admiral Game taught me how to improve my mindset in order to achieve the success that I wanted in life!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

publicduende wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. That's one of the problems with meeting people you feel like you know. Most of the time it is a let down on some level.....but there are some incredible people in the world. It's like the game, plow through the bad because the rewards are worth it.
LOL it adds up mate... :) You know I am no Roosh fan and, like most of the people here, consider him a pathetic posturing clown. I have to say though...that poster whom Roosh banned and irated you does sound like you. LOL you could have written that...it was you, admit it :)

Roosh and his movement really are the rock bottom, the hall of shame of any kind of discourse over gender dynamics, relationships, dating and even self-improvement. I know a lot of Indian people who, just like many other Asian cultures, love to be polite, inspired, and end up sounding a wee too cheesy for the macho keyboard warrior ways of the manosphere renegade that orbit around Roosh. I sometimes write like this and wouldn't last a day on RVF or RoK, even if my opinions were non-antagonistic and perfectly compliant to theirs.

The very fact Roosh has to be afraid of ruining his reputation because of a single acquaintance playing monger means whatever passes as his game is utterly fragile. A man worth his salt will be perfectly able to apologise and convince the baffled young lady at hand that he is a serious, smart and well-intentioned man. Which Roosh is not. LOL talk about having a guilty conscience to start with...
LOL...No...The guys is from US...check his old posts...Its not the first time.....He has banned members for saying lot less. This guy Greek Kamaki has shared lots of valuable information, forget that, he should have atleast be given a chance to say his side of things...No, We are suppose to take his word for what happened between them.

The guy had over 5000 posts, 100+ Rep and met many guys and this is the first time, he got such a negative rebuttal.

I researched a bit more and Roosh is Persian originally from Iran born in US. He displays the arrogance, cockiness, pseudo machismo of middle eastern people when they gain any following, plus the way they treat women...

I'm telling you this guy needs a good third world beating :D :D the one we see in youtube videos from Thailand. where western guys get beaten up for approaching wrong women.. thinking all Thai women are game..gosh...Such cockiness...He hasn't suffered, does not know what life is - Just living in a delusion thanks to the strength of dollar.....
Last edited by starchild5 on October 6th, 2014, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:

LOL...No...The guys is from US...check his old posts...Its not the first time.....He has banned members for saying lot less. This guy Greek Kamaki has shared lots of valuable information, forget that, he should have atleast be given a chance to say his side of things...No, We are suppose to take his word for what happened between them.

The guy had over 5000 posts, 100+ Rep and met many guys and this is the first time, he got such a negative rebuttal.

I researched a bit more and Roosh is Persian originally from Iran born in US. He displays the arrogance, cockiness, pseudo machismo of middle eastern people when they gain any following, plus the way they treat women...

I'm telling you this guy needs a good third world beating :D :D the one we see in youtube videos from Thailand..gosh...Such cockiness...He hasn't suffered, does not know what life is - Just living in a delusion thanks to the strength of dollar.....This guy won't last a day in India :)..Such arrogance
Starchild Roosh reads this forum from time to time by the way. You might get a ban just for saying that haha.

I do agree with you for the most part he seems like a bit of a prick deep down.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:

I'm telling you this guy needs a good third world beating :D :D the one we see in youtube videos from Thailand. where western guys get beaten up for approaching wrong women.. thinking all Thai women are game..gosh...Such cockiness...He hasn't suffered, does not know what life is - Just living in a delusion thanks to the strength of dollar.....
I see I am not the only one who thinks this...you describe this degenerate perfectly.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Repatriate wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:

I'm telling you this guy needs a good third world beating :D :D the one we see in youtube videos from Thailand..gosh...Such cockiness...He hasn't suffered, does not know what life is - Just living in a delusion thanks to the strength of dollar.....This guy won't last a day in India :)..Such arrogance
Starchild Roosh reads this forum from time to time by the way. You might get a ban just for saying that haha.

I do agree with you for the most part he seems like a bit of a prick deep down.
Yeah....So scared ... :D :D

He behaves like a kid most of the time, if he can't debate, find people who questions his way of doing things aka Sanity :) he bans them....

The forum had some good members, who shared great info on Philippines etc..which I found useful..now they are banned or does not bother...I'm just waiting for a good opportunity to unload on his forum to let him know he is a dick - He is just too stupid, Ignorant, full of himself to visit this forum.....:) ...Just waiting for the right moment to strike - - so that atleast some people would be able to read before he removes the post -- Yeah...It would so nasty that, he will not only ban me but remove all my posts :) which he doesn't do often - I will make him remove my posts as well besides banning me :)