Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Re: Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath - Proof

Post by MrPeabody »

I still find it a mystery why he decided to turn his forum into a platform for these alt-right ass clowns. They contribute nothing and good posters are leaving.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

That culturewhiz site is cringy as f**k. Pay some girl to give you a tour for 60 dollars? Pay some guy 30 dollars to get drunk with you? Just bang prostitutes, forget about PUA

MrLee4u wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 1:06 pm
Lol, what a dumb guy. Overall, not much money to be made in the manosphere. Stupid people just don't have money :/ You can make some money, not more than the average unemployment check per month if you pursue a monetizing scam based on Google Adsense and referrals.. like the admin of this goofy forum. But Doosh seems to have totally f***ed up by aligning himself with neo-nazis lol. He's probably making less than $700/mo today. He's down to less than 75 hardcore supporters from his donation page. He must look at all the girls popping up e.g. lauren southern with 10X more views and donations and rage at his screen LOL. Most alt-right/manosphere guys are mentally ill celibates. So any female that shows up is worshiped like a goddess :lol:

People on the left are waaay smarter and hip/cool. This guy http://culturewhiz.org is making a killing and gets $20,000 grants every two months.
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
April 2nd, 2018, 9:49 am
That culturewhiz site is cringy as f**k. Pay some girl to give you a tour for 60 dollars? Pay some guy 30 dollars to get drunk with you? Just bang prostitutes, forget about PUA

MrLee4u wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 1:06 pm
Lol, what a dumb guy. Overall, not much money to be made in the manosphere. Stupid people just don't have money :/ You can make some money, not more than the average unemployment check per month if you pursue a monetizing scam based on Google Adsense and referrals.. like the admin of this goofy forum. But Doosh seems to have totally f***ed up by aligning himself with neo-nazis lol. He's probably making less than $700/mo today. He's down to less than 75 hardcore supporters from his donation page. He must look at all the girls popping up e.g. lauren southern with 10X more views and donations and rage at his screen LOL. Most alt-right/manosphere guys are mentally ill celibates. So any female that shows up is worshiped like a goddess :lol:

People on the left are waaay smarter and hip/cool. This guy http://culturewhiz.org is making a killing and gets $20,000 grants every two months.
Obviously they are going after a high quality demographic as opposed to truck drivers and benefit recipients.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Should I follow Roosh's recipe for fame? lol
books wrote:
July 27th, 2016, 5:19 am
Roosh's recipe:

- write everyday extremely insulting stuff several times per day,
and attack people with 10-100 times more followers than you

- write some guides in which you admit and describe how you raped
girls that were beginning "No! No!" for hours

of course, all women get disgusted with this and ask for him to be jailed

this way you become the most hated person in the world,
but from those 20 millions haters, you will of course be able to convert 0.001%
of them to fans... that's 20,000

This is the whole recipe. Is it worth it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GuyAbroad8293
Freshman Poster

Post by GuyAbroad8293 »

Winston wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 11:42 am
Should I follow Roosh's recipe for fame? lol
books wrote:
July 27th, 2016, 5:19 am
Roosh's recipe:

The point about the girls saying "No, no!". That is female nature. A woman will say no even when she really wants you to f**k her brains out, and it's just one more shit-test to see if you're a real man or a cuck, who will say "NO? Okay fine, let's not have sex then". Like if she's with you in your apartment and you're on the bed and she is showing a little bit of hesitation, that's just her female nature talking, what she REALLY wants is to get her brains f***ed out.

Now if she jumps up and says "f**k YOU! I DONT WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOU", well that is a clear no.
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well there are different types of no. You can sense the different types. And her body language says it all. If a woman says no she usually really means it though. Its not a playful test. To try to force sex could be construed as rape. And thats hot water. Not advisable.

If a woman says no but her body language says that she wants you to take charge, then thats another matter. Men can sense that on natural instinct. You dont have to be smart or experienced.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Post by Winston »

Someone told me that this is Rooshv's recipe for fame. Is this true? lol
Roosh's recipe for fame: