Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

After thinking about this, I actually think there could have been a misunderstanding. It looks like they were in Poland. So did any of these guys speak Polish? Did the women speak English? There could have been a misunderstanding. This GK guy seems too sophisticated to offer money to a woman in a regular nightclub.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Why are we even discussing this asswipe here? All it accomplishes is more google hits and site visits for him, thus giving him more dollar to spend on his whores and sluts. He's not that interesting and there's no reason to keep talking about uninteresting people.

Part of this, I blame on member "The" who keeps making new threads on how "brilliant" Roosh is. It's quite annoying really.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrPeabody wrote:After thinking about this, I actually think there could have been a misunderstanding. It looks like they were in Poland. So did any of these guys speak Polish? Did the women speak English? There could have been a misunderstanding. This GK guy seems too sophisticated to offer money to a woman in a regular nightclub.
They were in Ukraine. Yep. Greek Kamaki has shared more valuable information than roosh himself and he never comes across as a D**k..thats why that thread has so many replies....Most members have hard time believing if GK could do such thing as roosh describes....This looks more like - Roosh met a guy - who had better game than him and his little ego could not take it....

The thing that pisses most is - You are not giving a space for one of the most valuable member to share his side of the story....Just outright banning a member that of GK status is ridiculous -

This looks more like a sharia law than a sane way of moderating a forum - Considering his background - Its no surprise....
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I'm afraid guys who are calling Roosh a fake must defend your assertions. At least name incidences where you feel he is blatantly full of shit about what he does. He's a guy who likes to pick up girls and lay them. He's never hidden that fact or misrepresented it in any way in his vids, his guides, or on his forum.

So the most common hate here seems to because a guy who gets laid with different women = asshole. Promiscuity itself does not make you an asshole.

:lol:

That's not really a sufficient or concrete argument to stand on folks. It does come across as bitter hate to me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Can someone contact Greek Kamaki via PM on rooshv forum so we can hear his version of what happened between him and Roosh.

Roosh just banned him for offering $$ to regular chick in Polish nightclub but Greek Kamaki gave him plausible explanation saying it was misunderstanding/translation issue.
Considering it was a nightclub(noisy environment), language barrier this sounds reasonable explanation ... ?

"I confronted him later in the night when I ran into him on the street. He said that she misunderstood, that something went wrong in the translation."
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

I quite enjoyed GK. I backed him when he was to close to being banned at the beginning. he is a funny guy but he may be better suited for naught nomad. does not look like he will like it here. when curdguy was close to being banned i said to him that he could come here. i think they don´t thing ha are flyhigh guys like the roosh guys.

i think the roosh forum is a temptation for trolls because of it´s his heavy moderation. after some time people can not control themselfs.

i like starchild but he is still an indian somehow. some esoterik delusional theories still kicks in. roosh is not that wrong. many guys from underdeveloped countries are at some point strange. i will include even myself to it though i am raised in germany.

sometime winston will give me ha and i will be a fascist moderator. i am going to ban repatriate for his sins :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrPeabody wrote:
After thinking about this, I actually think there could have been a misunderstanding. It looks like they were in Poland. So did any of these guys speak Polish? Did the women speak English? There could have been a misunderstanding. This GK guy seems too sophisticated to offer money to a woman in a regular nightclub.
I haven't "weighed in" here, because I do not care to go to the RooshV site and spend hours reviewing posts.

BUT...

let me ask you here, MrP...

Isnt GreekKamaki the UTTER ASSHOLE who always talked about his "BALKAN POWER" like he had a magic power to seduce northern-East-Euro women (i.e. Nordic/Slavic types)??
As I remember it from surfing Roosh a couple of years back, other posters there treated him with deference, bought into his BS about easy lays. etc. Yet, didnt he get banned a year or so back for being a troll who actually PAID for p***y? Isn't he the one who popularized the approach line in Ukraine clubs, "Do you like gifts"?

:roll:
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yeah balkan power is his belief. it´s quite entertaining, for him the guys from different countries represent their sterotype fighting technik. the germans use the panzer game. turks work more in team. greeks works mostly alone and so on.

i imagine him being old and not too good looking. it´s difficult to compete with younger guys so he uses the sugardaddy method. wait till roosh is in his 40´s will he be even metally stable to deliver what gk delivers?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Probably a solid 25% of Rooshv members are actually p4p guys.

Sometimes you can kind of tell when they talk about various cities and it turns out the bars they visit are all whore bars or clubs. It's real obvious especially when they talk about Thailand and "shoring" girls which is basically f***ing prostitutes without paying. The girls most likely expected to be paid the next morning but were instead ripped off under the pretense of a good time. Some Thai girls are too shy or maybe even afraid to demand payment.

There's also more evidence..like some of the EE city posts where they talk about how awesome a club is in the Ukraine and how they get laid there often. Then later someone who lives in the city makes a post talking about how it's just a hooker hangout and 90% of the girls are prostitutes servicing foreigners.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:I'm afraid guys who are calling Roosh a fake must defend your assertions. At least name incidences where you feel he is blatantly full of shit about what he does. He's a guy who likes to pick up girls and lay them. He's never hidden that fact or misrepresented it in any way in his vids, his guides, or on his forum.

So the most common hate here seems to because a guy who gets laid with different women = asshole. Promiscuity itself does not make you an asshole.

:lol:

That's not really a sufficient or concrete argument to stand on folks. It does come across as bitter hate to me.
+1

I like Roosh because he is TRUTHFUl and HUMBLE.

I dont read him much because his goals of maximum fornication (flags) and no commitment are alien to everything I believe.

But I would still trust him ahead of many folks.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Billy wrote:
yeah balkan power is his belief. ......

i imagine him being old and not too good looking. it´s difficult to compete with younger guys so he uses the sugardaddy method.
No hate against SugarDaddys, I may be one some day.

But if GK's so-called "BalkanPower" is his WALLET, he is a liar and fraud.

+1 to Roosh for banning him.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Repatriate wrote:
Probably a solid 25% of Rooshv members are actually p4p guys.

Sometimes you can kind of tell when they talk about various cities and it turns out the bars they visit are all whore bars or clubs. It's real obvious especially when they talk about Thailand and "shoring" girls which is basically f***ing hoes without paying. The girls most likely expected to be paid the next morning but were instead ripped off under the pretense of a good time. Some Thai girls are too shy or maybe even afraid to demand payment.

There's also more evidence..like some of the EE city posts where they talk about how awesome a club is in the Ukraine and how they get laid there often. Then later someone who lives in the city makes a post talking about how it's just a hooker hangout and 90% of the girls are hoes servicing foreigners.
+1
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I've made it to 100 posts on RVF without getting banned!! :D Had one 7-day suspension, but I'm still on there!