Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath - Proof

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:its just a sham PC valued freedom....when you talk about real sh*t you get banned in the west
+1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

starchild5 wrote:Roosh forum is exact opposite of whole idea of America and FREEDOM.

Winston is the only guy on the entire internet that I know, that truly follows White Man's spirit of freedom of speech. Even white owners of forums do not allow this much freedom...We already know Asian centric forums are crap...We are talking about levels that White man feels comfortable in.

Most Asians I know are quite ok, if they don't speak their mind. They are more concerned about their family and kids etc....for western society...They need freedom of speech for their survival it seems.

Freedom of speech is very very important for western society but ironically ...its just a sham PC valued freedom....when you talk about real sh*t you get banned in the west white owned forums and roosh we know is originally from Iran DNA...so its expected... :D

And white man cannot blame JEWS for this...Totally independent white owned forum are guilty of doing this again and again...

You cannot say what you really want to say as a white man in white owned forum except here. Even Godslikeproductions, Veteranstoday, dailystormer, davidicke all super white owned forums will get you banned if you don't follow forum "RULES" which are just guidelines to not say what you really are feeling in this sh**ty world.

I think Johndoebigballer post is perfectly legitimate in this world. HE IS RIGHT. The world is sh*t, we have 1000 problems already....why not just pay ...Its a good line of thought...Its not allowed because of "rules"...what a freaking joke...
Exactly right, most Asians don't really understand the concept of free speech. Winston is a rare exception in this regard.

Godlikeproductions is full of feminists and manginas but there's also a lot of antifeminist threads there too. But the faggots ban you to get you to buy a subscription.

Only other forum that allows total freedom is 4chan and SlutHate. SlutHate is just a shit forum though, too many shitposts, and 4chan will ban you if you try to dox someone, otherwise 4chan will allow pretty much everything.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

books wrote:
algernonsidney wrote:
books wrote: Today, another 8-year old, over 2,600 posts, high reputation RVF member was banned,
after Roosh made ad-hominem attacks on him, and then Roosh called him a "p***y" and a "coward"
and he wrote this, a truth which lead to instant-ban from Roosh:

What is highly ironical is that Roosh is very sensitive and he is the one acting like a "p***y" and a "coward"
at almost every occasion, and banning everyone who disagrees with him.

Even more comically, Roosh cries "But my free speeeeeech to say whatever I want about my raping !!!!" in every interview he does for the media,
but on his forum, he censors the right to free speech to everyone, so his few left members are living everyday in fear
of getting permanently banned, for no matter what may attack Roosh's super inflated ego in that particular day
I was actually going to repost that comment as well. It pretty much summarizes how much of a siege mentality Roosh has. He's getting more and more paranoid about infiltrators and the like.

Have you all considered the possibility that Roosh is gay, bisexual, transexual, or something else? It would certainly explain a lot. He clearly has a shadow about it.

Actually the guy has 2,633 posts and has been on the board since December 2009. It also looks like he was noticing the decline of the forum and just got sick of it.
Roosh is a very frustrated, bitter, vindictive, weak and full-of-hate against everyone individual.

There are plenty of people who met him who claim that he is a homosexual and that he had several gay relationships.
That will fully explain his obsession with only-men groups and only-men meetings

Roosh posted himself this photo few years ago on his website (you can find it at section "Motivators" -
Roosh self-motivated himself with this: http://www.rooshv.com/wp-content/upload ... custom.jpg )

Is Donna Zuckerberg related in any way with Mark Zuckerberg?

Because she wrote an article outlining RooshV as several things: a fascist, a neo-nazi, a proven rapist,
and an "old-fashioned" nazi:

http://jezebel.com/putting-the-neo-back ... 1789743928
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

starchild5 wrote:Roosh forum is exact opposite of whole idea of America and FREEDOM.

Winston is the only guy on the entire internet that I know, that truly follows White Man's spirit of freedom of speech. Even white owners of forums do not allow this much freedom...We already know Asian centric forums are crap...We are talking about levels that White man feels comfortable in.

Most Asians I know are quite ok, if they don't speak their mind. They are more concerned about their family and kids etc....for western society...They need freedom of speech for their survival it seems.

Freedom of speech is very very important for western society but ironically ...its just a sham PC valued freedom....when you talk about real sh*t you get banned in the west white owned forums and roosh we know is originally from Iran DNA...so its expected... :D

And white man cannot blame JEWS for this...Totally independent white owned forum are guilty of doing this again and again...

You cannot say what you really want to say as a white man in white owned forum except here. Even Godslikeproductions, Veteranstoday, dailystormer, davidicke all super white owned forums will get you banned if you don't follow forum "RULES" which are just guidelines to not say what you really are feeling in this sh**ty world.

I think Johndoebigballer post is perfectly legitimate in this world. HE IS RIGHT. The world is sh*t, we have 1000 problems already....why not just pay ...Its a good line of thought...Its not allowed because of "rules"...what a freaking joke...

Most free speech places you can say what you like about anyone and use words like faggots, niggers, kaffirs but you can't talk about jews. It is because as soon as you do the ADL or some jew group puts pressure on the service provider to shut it down. So hard to blame the owner. Even in the USA with its so called free speech, jews are the exception and insulting them is worse than insulting God, and doubting their Holyhoax is like blasphemy. In europe jews and their holy hoax are untouchable and mentioning them are worse than blasphemy, subjecting you to the Holy Inquisition and at best gaol time. This forum is an exception and Winston must be credited for even accepting criticism of himself. It takes quite a man to accept that.

In SA we have the same thing. You can make comments about blacks, but the Congress of jewish deputies looks for 'anti-semitism'. Even some black ANC high flyers have been taken to court for public utterances about jews. As long as you don't make public speeches, or open public forums like FaceJew and Twitter you are fine. Far more free speech than europe, where evn fourms jews don't like are banned and prosecuted.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:
Most free speech places you can say what you like about anyone and use words like faggots, niggers, kaffirs but you can't talk about jews. It is because as soon as you do the ADL or some jew group puts pressure on the service provider to shut it down. So hard to blame the owner. Even in the USA with its so called free speech, jews are the exception and insulting them is worse than insulting God, and doubting their Holyhoax is like blasphemy. In europe jews and their holy hoax are untouchable and mentioning them are worse than blasphemy, subjecting you to the Holy Inquisition and at best gaol time. This forum is an exception and Winston must be credited for even accepting criticism of himself. It takes quite a man to accept that.

In SA we have the same thing. You can make comments about blacks, but the Congress of jewish deputies looks for 'anti-semitism'. Even some black ANC high flyers have been taken to court for public utterances about jews. As long as you don't make public speeches, or open public forums like FaceJew and Twitter you are fine. Far more free speech than europe, where evn fourms jews don't like are banned and prosecuted.

Yes, also You can say pretty much anything about Jews here :mrgreen: ...I'm not able to do this in DavidIcke Forum or Godlikeproductions and you can never say anything bad about the owner of the forum

Only Winston, is the guy who accepts negative criticism on himself in his own forum and debates it and argues it logically.

I think Winston was a white guy in the past ....because no Chinese DNA will give you this much freedom :mrgreen: ...There is not even a single Chinese forum that can even be compared closely to say it otherwise....Asian DNA is not meant to respect true freedom of speech...Winston is a different soul :D
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:I know I violated a clear rule but my whole point was to get the essay up there on the Roosh forums where I knew it would be read by thousands of their members. I knew that Roosh wouldn't delete it so that is why I posted it there. My essay is the anti-thesis to game and so I am surprised he allowed it to remain as it can only hurt his own business.
Most forums don't delete posts because it takes threads out of context. Imagine removing one part of a conversation and leaving the rest.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

books wrote:
books wrote:
algernonsidney wrote:
books wrote: Today, another 8-year old, over 2,600 posts, high reputation RVF member was banned,
after Roosh made ad-hominem attacks on him, and then Roosh called him a "p***y" and a "coward"
and he wrote this, a truth which lead to instant-ban from Roosh:

What is highly ironical is that Roosh is very sensitive and he is the one acting like a "p***y" and a "coward"
at almost every occasion, and banning everyone who disagrees with him.

Even more comically, Roosh cries "But my free speeeeeech to say whatever I want about my raping !!!!" in every interview he does for the media,
but on his forum, he censors the right to free speech to everyone, so his few left members are living everyday in fear
of getting permanently banned, for no matter what may attack Roosh's super inflated ego in that particular day
I was actually going to repost that comment as well. It pretty much summarizes how much of a siege mentality Roosh has. He's getting more and more paranoid about infiltrators and the like.

Have you all considered the possibility that Roosh is gay, bisexual, transexual, or something else? It would certainly explain a lot. He clearly has a shadow about it.

Actually the guy has 2,633 posts and has been on the board since December 2009. It also looks like he was noticing the decline of the forum and just got sick of it.
Roosh is a very frustrated, bitter, vindictive, weak and full-of-hate against everyone individual.

There are plenty of people who met him who claim that he is a homosexual and that he had several gay relationships.
That will fully explain his obsession with only-men groups and only-men meetings

Roosh posted himself this photo few years ago on his website (you can find it at section "Motivators" -
Roosh self-motivated himself with this: http://www.rooshv.com/wp-content/upload ... custom.jpg )

Is Donna Zuckerberg related in any way with Mark Zuckerberg?

Because she wrote an article outlining RooshV as several things: a fascist, a neo-nazi, a proven rapist,
and an "old-fashioned" nazi:

http://jezebel.com/putting-the-neo-back ... 1789743928
CBC selected "pro-rape" rooshbag as one of the top 4 stories of 2016

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/tr ... -1.3892210
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Anyone who is successfully using trickery and deception to get hundreds of women into bed is most likely a sociopath. Expert level deceivers and pathological liars are sociopaths. That is all you need to know about a person. But also look for hypocrisy.

Go back to the Bible. Homosexuals are rapists in the Bible, starting with the story of Lot in Genesis 19, but also Judges 19. These people are sociopaths and hate every living thing. It is not surprising that most of the feminists are lesbians.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Lesbian couples have the highest percentage of domestic violence, from all types of couples that exist.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

Here's something else Faggot Roosh admits to. He admits that he's never tried anal.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-14635.html
Am I the only guy here who doesn't care about anal?

I never tried it and I don't think I ever will. I understand why a lot of guys do it... for the power and domination, but I feel I can get that satisfied from vaginal penetration. I'm not even curious about it.

I'm quite content with vagina.
So, he's been with all these women and has never tried anal. He's never been with one who insisted on anal?
mattyman
Junior Poster

If you must turn to PUA;

Post by mattyman »

If any of you want any dating guru to follow, I recommend this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdGJp5dUjkg
This lady Hayley unusually acknowledges the fear many men have of being seen as a creep, regarding approaching women or telling one's they fancy they fancy them. She actually acknowledgees that the whole seeing guys as creeps thing is most pronounced among western women. What's more, she also coaches women. You know how women try to trap you sometimes, she's got a video directed towards women advising against putting men in that situation. Check her channel. Her advice is trillions and trillions of times better than roosh's. She's about being the best you can be, overcoming genuine social issues that hold guys back, not about banging chicks for the sake of banging chicks.

f***ing listen to her channel, stop listening to the likes of roosh and other misguided, dysfunctional, sex-addicted morons. Sod that 'women say what you want to hear' narrative, don't listen to roosh-type brainwashing. Listen to common sense. I'm incredibly surprised that she's not been cited already. What's on her channel is wisdom. Don't be swayed by the pretty face, listen to the content, check out the social experiments. She's wisdom of grandma in a young woman's body. Sod 'women only say what you want to hear' narrative; standard manosphere brainwashing and cynicism-spouting technique. There's no lies, just brutal honesty with a bit of tact thrown in throughout these videos. This is the most balanced PUA guru I've ever discovered.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

One thing I will say about Faggot Roosh's forum--his travel section is still excellent. The discussion of politics and other stuff has gone way down hill. But it's still a good board to connect with guys who go to lots of places.

Not surprisingly, most of those guys stay in the travel section.

It's not just Faggot Roosh that has brought the discussion downhill. The faggots on his board have taken it down as well.

Most recently, Faggot Roosh banned the admin for the Kingswiki. Granted, the guy was starting to become a psycho. But it's also telling what Faggot Roosh is attracting and what he is repelling. The bad drives out the good. The worse drives out the bad. The worst drives out the worse. It's a downward spiral that shows no signs of changing.

I have changed my mind about his downfall though. I now predict that it will be something like Mystery's downfall. It will be self-inflicted.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The Travel section has a lot of members who actually are living full time in other countries and is still worthwhile.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

After everyday begging for some money, and every hour spamming and putting ads all over his websites, Rooshbag loser managed to finally gather the grand amount of .... $ 550.

That is basically the price of about 20 cocktails drinks in a normal club.

Hard to even say how pathetic Rooshbag has become...

https://freestartr.com/project/roosh-boosters-club/
MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u »

Lol, what a dumb guy. Overall, not much money to be made in the manosphere. Stupid people just don't have money :/ You can make some money, not more than the average unemployment check per month if you pursue a monetizing scam based on Google Adsense and referrals.. like the admin of this goofy forum. But Doosh seems to have totally f***ed up by aligning himself with neo-nazis lol. He's probably making less than $700/mo today. He's down to less than 75 hardcore supporters from his donation page. He must look at all the girls popping up e.g. lauren southern with 10X more views and donations and rage at his screen LOL. Most alt-right/manosphere guys are mentally ill celibates. So any female that shows up is worshiped like a goddess :lol:

People on the left are waaay smarter and hip/cool. This guy http://culturewhiz.org is making a killing and gets $20,000 grants every two months.