Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath - Proof

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby starchild5 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:39 am

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Paloaltoguy wrote:Yeah, lets not talk about India. It’s all “peacefulâ€￾ and great until you get hepatitis b/e from drinking or eating over there. Then you’re out sick for months with liver damage. It’s a society where individualism and power of small groups rules roost. There is no national consciousness. Not even regional consciousness. It’s about 20,000 or more tribes, castes and classes that are suspicious of each other and only look out for their own gains. India is worse than Africa. Yes, even the whole of sub-Saharan Africa does not have so many poor people as in India. Most of the cities look like garbage piles. There’s zero nightlife in 2nd tier cities and they're super conservative... Guys drink in darkened restaurants.

Everyone has found their comfort zone and that’s all they care about. The better one flee abroad to work and live. They built highways but they are narrow, broken and patched up because they were made with low-quality inputs and built by amateurs who have no idea about building good roads or designing usable roads. They built buildings but they are ugly concrete monstrosities and crumple fast. But Indians are quick to blame corruption but most lack any moral compass themselves. India is a mess and Indians don’t seem to want to get ahead. I'll take America any day over that shithole.


You are being too generous on India...Its actually much worse than what you describe...Its below hell. Its 10 times worse than whatever people have imagined about India. Don't ever come here...


Then why do so many travelers and New Age hippies like India so much?

Indian people are very down-to-earth so they are very comfortable to be around. How can that be bad?

You should go to America and see how the fakest people in the world act.

Btw if any of you are in contact with any banned Roosh members, tell them that they are always welcome here.

You guys should appreciate that I'm not an asshole like Roosh and that I'm fair and objective and that I allow free speech.


You are right...I was replying to THE PaloAltoguy :)...It was just a mixture of sarcasm, letting him believe he is right for once :) ....His reply had nothing to do with my post...Just because I wrote something about him in the past...This was his way of getting back at me...He is still pissed that I did not agree with his views. I guess he got hurt with my posts...He is still trying to get back at me

Its not that bad, ...Infact the place where I live in India, Kerala is the most progressive states in India comparable with many first world countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerala_model

However, there are issues still that needs to be solved....as Rock puts it..No country is perfect...

------------

I was about to write today, the vast difference between Roosh and Winston - even though they are approaching the same issue that plague western men .... If Winston does not agree...He debates and writes with logic to back up his views ...He goes to length on explaining why he thinks a particular way..He debates till the very end. He is balanced and gives everyone a chance.

Roosh is like the worst version of both American women and American men combined :). He is vindictive, very opinionated, unfair, judgmental, has kind of sharia law mentality in moderating forums, some of the posts he writes is pure anger with no logic.

If he doesn't get laid in a particular place...That country is bad...It never crosses his mind that may be he is not the type that women like in a man.... A bearded, non-muscular Persian guy is exactly not the ideal type most women fantasize around the world Plus he calls himself Alpha and a player :) ...No Women fantasizes getting laid by a Bearded Persian Player...:)

ohh man...I feel free looking at Roosh...Being Indian, we are the lowest common denominator when it comes to getting laid, we are hated universally but Roosh & his followers aren't exactly the type that women die for....I still have a chance...if this is how far a player could go ....There is hope for me hurrey :lol: :lol:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am







Postby Winston » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:49 am

So Roosh bans a guy just because he pays a woman for sex? WTF? Why? Is Roosh supposed to have high and pure morals or something? lol. Even Jesus did not ban prostitutes from being among his followers.

Btw, I don't understand this thread on Roosh. Is Roosh saying that Greek Kamaki and PaloAltoGuy are the same person?

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043-page-3.html
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:11 am

The wrote:How stupid can Greek Kamaki be to even want to hang out with a member of ANY forum!

Me personally, I like to read Roosh V's stuff but I would never actually hang out with Roosh V in real life!! Come on!


That's not true. Many of us on this forum have met and it's always been a positive experience. Ask Rock, Fschmidt, and others.

The guys on Roosh are low lifes. So they aren't a good barometer to go by.

Listen to how Roosh talks on his own forum about meeting Greek Kamaki. His own words reveal the kind of person he is.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043.html

Roosh wrote:I don't post details of my meetings with RVF members but this particular meeting revealed details that members who have been reading his posts should know about.

We meet up somewhere in Poland and decide to hit a club. We were a bit of a mismatch since our ages and background were so different, but that wasn't a huge deal.

I eventually approach a pretty blonde girl and it goes well. She has three friends but they let me game her since she obviously likes me. Kamaki was doing his own thing elsewhere in the club. After about 45 minutes, Kamaki appears and starts talking to one of her friends without me setting up an introduction. My girl asks if I know him and I said, "We met at the Starbucks today."

So my girl starts touching me and getting closer. She's complimenting me and based on my experience, this has a high chance of leading to intimacy. I'm getting ready to buckle down a bit, build some comfort, dance a little, and so on. Then one of her friend's comes to tell her something and causes her face to turn upside down. Then she tells me this:

"Your friend just offered my friend a gift or something in exchange for him having sex with her."

My girl immediately goes cold and asks me if I think she's a prostitute. She asks me if I also do that, offering things for sex. It's obvious she's very upset. It was a bad scene, one of the most uncomfortable I've had in Eastern Europe, with a girl who I was taking a liking to. One hour of work on her was completely gone because Kamaki solicited her friend in a normal club.

I confronted him later in the night when I ran into him on the street. He said that she misunderstood, that something went wrong in the translation. I said, "But she told her the exact same thing you write about doing in Ukraine, about offering gifts in exchange for sex."

"Yeah but I only do that in Ukraine, not here."

"Whatever you said, you ended up f***ing me over."

I told him that I couldn't possibly associate with him further and we parted ways.

This could have been much worse for me. If the girls complained about him to the club, I may have been questioned by the staff and kicked out. I'm "lucky" that I only lost out on sex with a very attractive girl, but the damage may persist for me if she tells her friends. I'm not in a huge city.

After hearing Kamaki's strong denial to me, I don't believe him. A random girl who doesn't know about the forum confronted me about him doing the exact same thing he has written about here. While I don't think he purposefully wanted to hurt me, the collateral damage from his whoremongering is such that I was greatly affected by it. I must also add that I felt a strong stench around me after Kamaki's actions were revealed. The whoremonger stain is quite foul to those who don't partake in it.

Kamaki has nearly 5,000 posts on this forum. Along with my observation of him in action, my instinct now tells me that the majority of his game is approaching girls and offering gifts or money for sex, wherever he goes. This realization gives sense to his posts, whereby his information is either slightly accurate or completely off-base. Whoremongers get treated differently than guys like us, so that's why their advice on women are a few notes off.

As you know, RVF is not a P4P forum and is also not a forum for whoremongers to post on even if they don't mention it outright. Whoremongers have a different mentality that I want to keep far away from my sites. While I'm obviously not pleased that Kamaki served me a nuclear cockblock, I'm less pleased that his contributions have possibly polluted the forum. Therefore his posting will be indefinitely suspended before an outright ban. He can save his PM's or subscribed threads for the time being. His lifestyle and game does not match RVF values. My meeting with Kamaki was a negative experience and I hope by writing it here I can avoid the same fate for others. If you see posts by guys promoting p4p here, hit the report button.

I must also state that I am having repeated bad experiences with non-Western guys. The pattern is clear enough that unless you're American/Canadian/British or Western European, I have to weigh the risk in meeting you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby starchild5 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:54 am

Simple. He is a fraud. His morals are as good as the size of his ugly beard :)

He dislikes, bans people with his Alpha Ego not based on any standards...He creates rules as he goes...Judges people as he feels fit. One can't question, debate his standard of banning people...He just does it out of his Persian DNA Impulse..:)

One member even wrote this

The Persian and the greek are never well in intermixing. Eternal grudge held for the invasions of Alexander.

He made it sound funny at the end fearing getting banned by Mr Ego himself.

He is thriving in fakeness just because he is from US ...I guess America can do this to people...He is way out of touch with reality ....He would be an utterly normal guy in Iran.

He hates people from rest of the world...except Caucasians...because they are the only ones who would take his sh*t without questions.... :D :D

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043.html

Quote " I must also state that I am having repeated bad experiences with non-Western guys. The pattern is clear enough that unless you're American/Canadian/British or Western European, I have to weigh the risk in meeting you."

LOL...The real reason is....Western Countries are way too generous in accepting immigrants and then letting them take advantage of their overly good nature. He won't fly anywhere except in western countries. People in third world countries, have better Bull Shit Detector having to deal with scammers and fraudsters all their life, hence his hate for Non-Western guys, because then he would have to deal with reality not delusion.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:05 pm

Roosh is crazy.In general I do not have problem with crazy people I like them but is a different style of craziness.Still I forgive him because he damaged himself.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:15 pm

starchild5 wrote:Simple. He is a fraud. His morals are as good as the size of his ugly beard :)

He dislikes, bans people with his Alpha Ego not based on any standards...He creates rules as he goes...Judges people as he feels fit. One can't question, debate his standard of banning people...He just does it out of his Persian DNA Impulse..:)

One member even wrote this

The Persian and the greek are never well in intermixing. Eternal grudge held for the invasions of Alexander.

He made it sound funny at the end fearing getting banned by Mr Ego himself.

He is thriving in fakeness just because he is from US ...I guess America can do this to people...He is way out of touch with reality ....He would be an utterly normal guy in Iran.

He hates people from rest of the world...except Caucasians...because they are the only ones who would take his sh*t without questions.... :D :D

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043.html

Quote " I must also state that I am having repeated bad experiences with non-Western guys. The pattern is clear enough that unless you're American/Canadian/British or Western European, I have to weigh the risk in meeting you."

LOL...The real reason is....Western Countries are way too generous in accepting immigrants and then letting them take advantage of their overly good nature. He won't fly anywhere except in western countries. People in third world countries, have better Bull Shit Detector having to deal with scammers and fraudsters all their life, hence his hate for Non-Western guys, because then he would have to deal with reality not delusion.


The guy has gone through hardships.I give him that.It is not easy if you come from USA.He could have all luxuries yet he abandoned them and it shows.But there is this absolutism black and white in blood which remains which I am not familiar with.I guess any American values cannot wash out the hardcore core.
Western men simply would never do what I did they would just hang out and be pleasant I only cared about pick up and fast success.In fact I had not come to Poland to meet roosh I had come to meet girls and I had only 2 days.
He on the other hand plays Monopoly american style he has all the advantages on his side residence ,US origin,plenty of time etc so I had to compensate.He saw this as aggression and insult.
Last edited by Greek kamaki on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:26 pm

starchild5 wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:After thinking about this, I actually think there could have been a misunderstanding. It looks like they were in Poland. So did any of these guys speak Polish? Did the women speak English? There could have been a misunderstanding. This GK guy seems too sophisticated to offer money to a woman in a regular nightclub.


They were in Ukraine. Yep. Greek Kamaki has shared more valuable information than roosh himself and he never comes across as a D**k..thats why that thread has so many replies....Most members have hard time believing if GK could do such thing as roosh describes....This looks more like - Roosh met a guy - who had better game than him and his little ego could not take it....

The thing that pisses most is - You are not giving a space for one of the most valuable member to share his side of the story....Just outright banning a member that of GK status is ridiculous -

This looks more like a sharia law than a sane way of moderating a forum - Considering his background - Its no surprise....


Exactly.I did never happen.I never offered money to any of these girls.Roosh changed basic facts of the story and he did not want me to post otherwise it would come out.It is not only whether I offered the girls money or not but also the rest of narration and the facts,He has changed it.
Fotpr example I talked to 2 girls not one,I left them they did not leave me,the whole conversation was in friendly positive mode,nothing happened and they were 10% of my activity in the club since I approached 10 more women at least in this club and more in other clubs the same night.
I was the one who met roosh and this was in the club and not in the street as he mentions because I wanted to come to clubs with better chances of success.
Roosh is good at serious pick up from beginning to the end but lacks in quick action and reading social situations.He had no idea of the environment around us.
Last edited by Greek kamaki on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:33 pm

The wrote:How stupid can Greek Kamaki be to even want to hang out with a member of ANY forum!

Me personally, I like to read Roosh V's stuff but I would never actually hang out with Roosh V in real life!! Come on!


You are right a bit.But roosh is not so bad.My impressions about him were mostly positive.O.K. superficial etc monolithic views but I could not imagine the degree of phanaticism and extremism on these guys.It is american education or middle age roots?They see everything black and white.
If you are the most clever maybe I accept.But with the middle?WTF?This is entitlement.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:45 pm

MrPeabody wrote:I thought his reason for banning a p4p whoremonger was valid. They do distort the truth and provide horrible advice for men who want to date regular women and they never identify themselves. The typical example are the regular posts all over the Internet that Thai women only want money, when all the guys posting those claims approached only whores for money in the first place. Well, Duh. They could be accurate and just say only Thai Whores want money because that is all I approach. The man who was banned apparently gave out a ton of advice which is now suspect and some have already verified to be false. At this point, the only thing I trust in is my own experience. Even at its best, the Internet has turned out to be a horrible way to get reliable information. Too many fakes and con men with dollar signs in their eyes. I only deal with people I meet in person. Back to the old methods.


Whoremonger.I have to laugh.I will ask you a question:How many whore mongers do you know operating in Poland?
Let's answer.Noone.Do you agree?Because no whoremonger has interest in Poland.He would go to Ukraine,SE Asia where it takes him.
My advice was extremely accurate and on the point.Roosh sees only the superficial things what you can understand after 2 days living in the place not known to sb who has never been there but I provided information worth of 2 years lieving there and veru comfortable.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:45 pm

MrPeabody wrote:I thought his reason for banning a p4p whoremonger was valid. They do distort the truth and provide horrible advice for men who want to date regular women and they never identify themselves. The typical example are the regular posts all over the Internet that Thai women only want money, when all the guys posting those claims approached only whores for money in the first place. Well, Duh. They could be accurate and just say only Thai Whores want money because that is all I approach. The man who was banned apparently gave out a ton of advice which is now suspect and some have already verified to be false. At this point, the only thing I trust in is my own experience. Even at its best, the Internet has turned out to be a horrible way to get reliable information. Too many fakes and con men with dollar signs in their eyes. I only deal with people I meet in person. Back to the old methods.


Whoremonger.I have to laugh.I will ask you a question:How many whore mongers do you know operating in Poland?
Let's answer.Noone.Do you agree?Because no whoremonger has interest in Poland.He would go to Ukraine,SE Asia where it takes him.
My advice was extremely accurate and on the point.Roosh sees only the superficial things what you can understand after 2 days living in the place not known to sb who has never been there but I provided information worth of 2 years living there and veru comfortable.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:55 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:Roosh is a clown and so are those who believe him to still have (or ever have had) any relevance. A fool, followed by fools.

Perfect sociopaths are golddiggers, presidents, ministers and CEOs. They are the richest, the wealthiest, luckiest. The ones who screwed and schemed themselves to the top. Some faggot conman who acts like some Prophet of p***y isn't a 'perfect' sociopath in my opinion. He's merely a fool trying ever so hard to seem hard.


He is not a fool.He plays a game.Imagine that you play poker and around you are proffessionals,thieves,guys with advanced methods etc how would you react?This is the position of roosh.Roosh says we play poker we should all stick to the same rules.But this is utopia.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby Greek kamaki » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:07 pm

starchild5 wrote:
publicduende wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. That's one of the problems with meeting people you feel like you know. Most of the time it is a let down on some level.....but there are some incredible people in the world. It's like the game, plow through the bad because the rewards are worth it.


LOL it adds up mate... :) You know I am no Roosh fan and, like most of the people here, consider him a pathetic posturing clown. I have to say though...that poster whom Roosh banned and irated you does sound like you. LOL you could have written that...it was you, admit it :)

Roosh and his movement really are the rock bottom, the hall of shame of any kind of discourse over gender dynamics, relationships, dating and even self-improvement. I know a lot of Indian people who, just like many other Asian cultures, love to be polite, inspired, and end up sounding a wee too cheesy for the macho keyboard warrior ways of the manosphere renegade that orbit around Roosh. I sometimes write like this and wouldn't last a day on RVF or RoK, even if my opinions were non-antagonistic and perfectly compliant to theirs.

The very fact Roosh has to be afraid of ruining his reputation because of a single acquaintance playing monger means whatever passes as his game is utterly fragile. A man worth his salt will be perfectly able to apologise and convince the baffled young lady at hand that he is a serious, smart and well-intentioned man. Which Roosh is not. LOL talk about having a guilty conscience to start with...


LOL...No...The guys is from US...check his old posts...Its not the first time.....He has banned members for saying lot less. This guy Greek Kamaki has shared lots of valuable information, forget that, he should have atleast be given a chance to say his side of things...No, We are suppose to take his word for what happened between them.

The guy had over 5000 posts, 100+ Rep and met many guys and this is the first time, he got such a negative rebuttal.

I researched a bit more and Roosh is Persian originally from Iran born in US. He displays the arrogance, cockiness, pseudo machismo of middle eastern people when they gain any following, plus the way they treat women...

I'm telling you this guy needs a good third world beating :D :D the one we see in youtube videos from Thailand. where western guys get beaten up for approaching wrong women.. thinking all Thai women are game..gosh...Such cockiness...He hasn't suffered, does not know what life is - Just living in a delusion thanks to the strength of dollar.....


Because I dared to write what many guys think but are afraid to write I really liberated them.I told them essentially take your cocks out and do not be afraid.But roosh and his supporters although revolutionists on surface are deep down conservativists with Islam notions they do not want the guys taking their cocks out and get in charge.It is not the Balkan style.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby starchild5 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:10 am

Wow...GK....Thanks for clearing everything....I had suspected it from day 1 when he wrote about the encounter. If Roosh was credible..He would have given a space to share your side of the story and then solve it out like a man.

This shows...He is shady ..No one does that in this day and age considering the flow of information all over. His attitude is from 15th century Medieval times.

Its not about right and wrong on a higher level. You need to give chance to every one to put their side, even freemasonic, elite court system does that.

His accusations were one - sided....Who the hell he thinks he is ...We are suppose to take the word for whatever he says and follow him and not question anything...Even Buddha couldn't do it...People questioned Buddha all the time, Jesus all the time...

He believes he is untouchable, above rest of poor souls on the planet...His cockiness has overgrown his beard :)

Simply put...He is American Women in a Mans body :)....Its the kind of vibe i get from him.

By the way...You will never have those issues here...Winston, the forum moderator operates on a way higher wavelength.

Thanks for sharing all your experiences.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Postby droid » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:12 am

the collateral damage from his whoremongering is such that I was greatly affected by it. I must also add that I felt a strong stench around me after Kamaki's actions were revealed. The whoremonger stain is quite foul to those who don't partake in it.
As you know, RVF is not a P4P forum and is also not a forum for whoremongers to post on even if they don't mention it outright. Whoremongers have a different mentality that I want to keep far away from my sites. While I'm obviously not pleased that Kamaki served me a nuclear cockblock, I'm less pleased that his contributions have possibly polluted the forum.

These PUAs take such a ridiculous moral high ground on this subject haha. Somehow they pretend to be refined traditional gentlemen with values. As if the instant ONS was that much different.
I guess it has to do with the delusion they still have about having some special "skills", as opposed to the reality they can't still fully admit of it being about location.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2447
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Jester » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:11 am

Winston wrote:So Roosh bans a guy just because he pays a woman for sex? WTF? Why? Is Roosh supposed to have high and pure morals or something? lol. Even Jesus did not ban hoes from being among his followers.

Btw, I don't understand this thread on Roosh. Is Roosh saying that Greek Kamaki and PaloAltoGuy are the same person?

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-41043-page-3.html


Please quote and post what you are talking about, Winston. The 1st 4 posts on that thread did not back up what you said. Please don't ask me to be a detective. Sherlock Holmes I'm not.

PS
My recall of GK is that he bragged about scoring, but was perhaps laying pros with a bit of class, definitely paying.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], yick and 3 guests