Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Rooshv Exposed as a Perfect Sociopath - Proof

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby eurobrat » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:35 am

Greek kamaki wrote:The other Sourcecode the Black who gave me criticism on my views on Germany a guy that has never worked in Europe let alone in Germany but takes fake student loans to accomodate his cock in EE.All these were my main accusers.By some I was dissapointed they acted like mass no individualism.Wherever the wind goes.


Thanks for the information, I knew that kid was faking his adventures. This is why he isn't travelling anymore and he's going to hate himself when that student loan bill comes.

What's wrong with Germany?

I live and work here in Berlin and I love this city. I have everything I need, lots of work, international restaurant scene, clubs, museums, bars, polish girls, greek girls, Italian etc. this place has it all.

Although you can't compare Berlin with the rest of Germany. Maybe you're just in the wrong city but Berlin is not bad. I will admit theres alot of cities in Germany I won't live in.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Postby Greek kamaki » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:32 am

Our disagreement did not regard the girls in Germany but the working conditions and lifestyle.Berlin has no relation to the rest of German cities.
Greek kamaki
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Postby eurobrat » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:51 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:Our disagreement did not regard the girls in Germany but the working conditions and lifestyle.Berlin has no relation to the rest of German cities.


Let me correct that for you Kamaki, Berlin has no relation to the rest of Europe. But I agree with you, German girls have been hit with the ugly stick a few too many times. I went out last night, not one looker.

I still think Germany is a good home base for working and using their infrastructure and resources.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby Franco » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:33 pm

eurobrat wrote:
Greek kamaki wrote:Our disagreement did not regard the girls in Germany but the working conditions and lifestyle.Berlin has no relation to the rest of German cities.


Let me correct that for you Kamaki, Berlin has no relation to the rest of Europe. But I agree with you, German girls have been hit with the ugly stick a few too many times. I went out last night, not one looker.

I still think Germany is a good home base for working and using their infrastructure and resources.


I love German porn. It's rough sex the way I like it. Filipinas like it gentle, unless you get them super horny and summon their inner wild beast. RAWR!

Germans are more efficient than the Filipino race will ever be. German tourists love coming to PI - for the girls and weather.

For the record, Rooshv is a bad asss muthafuckerr.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:33 pm

This image symbolizes what our group and Rooshv's are to each other. lol


Image
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby publicduende » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Viva la revolucion, Winston.

Image
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re:

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:14 pm

Greek kamaki wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
I researched a bit more and Roosh is Persian originally from Iran born in US. He displays the arrogance, cockiness, pseudo machismo of middle eastern people when they gain any following, plus the way they treat women...

I'm telling you this guy needs a good third world beating :D :D the one we see in youtube videos from Thailand. where western guys get beaten up for approaching wrong women.. thinking all Thai women are game..gosh...Such cockiness...He hasn't suffered, does not know what life is - Just living in a delusion thanks to the strength of dollar.....



Roosh Clearly stated He is Turk

Persians, Greeks, Russians, Syrians, Armenians, Everybody hates Ottoman Turks.
Roosh likely had a Iranian father of from Kurd or Azeri linage which are a large minority in Turkey like Pontos Greeks. Hence his Name is Dariush Velezadeh which sounds persian. He said his father divorced his mother, and now he brags about his wh0re sister.

How many middle eastern people do you know? The ones that kill your invading fascist solders or the ones like him raised and breed in your 3rd world indebted shit utter scum of the world country, America? Arrogance, Cockiness, Pseudo Machismo, All American Traits you cant even see for yourself like the Ottoman Turks! Roosh is a product of your society and he expresses his western supermacy to mix and mingle among westerners then Greek Kamaki.

When 2% of the world population, Russia produces 60-70% of world resources. USA at 20% of world GDP consumes 60-80% of the world GDP. USA is like Roosh, Delusional, Aggressor, imbecile and a parasite, Your government and army mass murders people all over the world on a scale surpassing NAZI Germany. Actually you are backing terrorists and nazis in the middle east and in ukraine! Your men lack backbone, and allow your women to run around as whores, who jump cocks left and right. How should they be treated?

this is what needs to be done to your women.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR24BNreizw[/youtube]


Greek kamaki wrote:Roosh is superior than most men.


To western men maybe, not to us. Hes a one eyed man among the blind.
An americanized ottoman vermin. The turk dog should had been given his beating by now, made to beg, with an inch of his life.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby steve55 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:55 pm

Winston wrote:This image symbolizes what our group and Rooshv's are to each other. lol


Image


Roosh is awesome and I stand behind his material 100%!!!! There are a few issues I don't agree with such as bashing gays (I have no problem with how people want to live their lives as long as it doesn't affect me) and his tone can be over the top sometimes, but other than that, I really like roosh a lot.

It baffles me why so many of you guys bash on roosh. Roosh's material is exactly like happier abroad. I'd say the material overlaps about 90%. He simply talks about picking up/getting laid with women in other countries. He also talks a lot about marriage with women in other countries too. How is that any different from happier abroad? Actual,y, he rarely talks about PFP while happier abroad discusses PFP a lot!! It's ironic you guys will criticize him for promoting PFP (which he hardly even discusses) when Winston had pages of bargirls he picked up as did many other happier abroaders who shared photos like that from time to time. Did you guys forget that very important point? There really is very little difference between happier abroad and roosh. Both sites discuss picking up women in other countries, both sites talk about the problems in American culture of which both sites make the exact same points about America.

Dudes, it's stupid you guys bash roosh, becuase what your small minds don't realize is that you're really bashing happier abroad too. This entire thread started because someone was pissed off about roosh banning them. How petty and small. Go whine so where else.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby drealm » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:05 pm

steve55 wrote:
Winston wrote:This image symbolizes what our group and Rooshv's are to each other. lol


Image


Roosh is awesome and I stand behind his material 100%!!!! There are a few issues I don't agree with such as bashing gays (I have no problem with how people want to live their lives as long as it doesn't affect me) and his tone can be over the top sometimes, but other than that, I really like roosh a lot.

It baffles me why so many of you guys bash on roosh. Roosh's material is exactly like happier abroad. I'd say the material overlaps about 90%. He simply talks about picking up/getting laid with women in other countries. He also talks a lot about marriage with women in other countries too. How is that any different from happier abroad? Actual,y, he rarely talks about PFP while happier abroad discusses PFP a lot!! It's ironic you guys will criticize him for promoting PFP (which he hardly even discusses) when Winston had pages of bargirls he picked up as did many other happier abroaders who shared photos like that from time to time. Did you guys forget that very important point? There really is very little difference between happier abroad and roosh. Both sites discuss picking up women in other countries, both sites talk about the problems in American culture of which both sites make the exact same points about America.

Dudes, it's stupid you guys bash roosh, becuase what your small minds don't realize is that you're really bashing happier abroad too. This entire thread started because someone was pissed off about roosh banning them. How petty and small. Go whine so where else.


I don't care about what a person says. I only care about what a person does.

I do think that unfortunately the average person on HA does a lot of things like Roosh.

However HA has outliers like myself who identify as staunch traditionalists. Our actions, not our words, show that we are different.

These differences should be obvious to anyone with a brain.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:05 am

steve55 wrote:
Roosh is awesome and I stand behind his material 100%!!!! There are a few issues I don't agree with such as bashing gays (I have no problem with how people want to live their lives as long as it doesn't affect me.


See, this is exactly matter with you Westerners, "As long as it doesn't effect me"

You do not look at society as a whole, so it all comes back to you as a individual. As long as its somebodie else daughter and not yours, as long as shes tasting cocks, its not hurting anybody.... f**k people and their pathetic individual lives if it means at the expense of others, in their rat race after some pity money when they forget their own bigger picture, family and roots. gays phobia is also natural reaction from men. gays is not natural but an encouraged product of feminism. But just because they want to be gay doesn't mean I have to accept it and tolerate it. You degenerate things this way.

I like how Roosh writes, but his stories are too much in his favor to be realistic, some of what he says about Feminism and American this and that but he is also hypocrite, Says something and does opposite, American Women is bad bla bla bla, Men are feminized bla bla bla, then he says I prefer to hang out with western men, why because they are spineless or ignorant bigot monkeys who a monkey like him can control.


give them 90% truth and mix 10% lies/poison and pass it on as whole truth. thats what that idiot does.

I swear to god, if I ever meet him in EE, He will be missing some organs, both internal and external. ottoman dog.
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby Gadfly » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:43 am

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
steve55 wrote:
Roosh is awesome and I stand behind his material 100%!!!! There are a few issues I don't agree with such as bashing gays (I have no problem with how people want to live their lives as long as it doesn't affect me.


See, this is exactly matter with you Westerners, "As long as it doesn't effect me"

You do not look at society as a whole, so it all comes back to you as a individual. As long as its somebodie else daughter and not yours, as long as shes tasting cocks, its not hurting anybody.... f**k people and their pathetic individual lives if it means at the expense of others, in their rat race after some pity money when they forget their own bigger picture, family and roots. gays phobia is also natural reaction from men. gays is not natural but an encouraged product of feminism. But just because they want to be gay doesn't mean I have to accept it and tolerate it. You degenerate things this way.


I was going to write something along similar lines.

I hear this all the time from so many white Anglos and Western Europeans. They may dislike homosexuality, but hey, as long as they do it behind closed doors, it's all right by me. None of my business, as long as you're not hurting anybody. Some of my best friends are gay, yada yada yada.

Well then, you have basically given perversion the green light to come out of hiding, and become more openly accepted and practiced. Any hint of approval gives perversion that much more power to assert itself. And then homosexuals will refuse to do it behind closed doors, but openly in people's faces. If you have that kind of short-sighted, individualistic attitude, then you really have no business complaining about the mainlining of perversion in your society.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby Ghost » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:57 am

Mr. Madvedev wrote:
steve55 wrote:
Roosh is awesome and I stand behind his material 100%!!!! There are a few issues I don't agree with such as bashing gays (I have no problem with how people want to live their lives as long as it doesn't affect me.


See, this is exactly matter with you Westerners, "As long as it doesn't effect me"

You do not look at society as a whole, so it all comes back to you as a individual. As long as its somebodie else daughter and not yours, as long as shes tasting cocks, its not hurting anybody.... f**k people and their pathetic individual lives if it means at the expense of others, in their rat race after some pity money when they forget their own bigger picture, family and roots. gays phobia is also natural reaction from men. gays is not natural but an encouraged product of feminism. But just because they want to be gay doesn't mean I have to accept it and tolerate it. You degenerate things this way.

I like how Roosh writes, but his stories are too much in his favor to be realistic, some of what he says about Feminism and American this and that but he is also hypocrite, Says something and does opposite, American Women is bad bla bla bla, Men are feminized bla bla bla, then he says I prefer to hang out with western men, why because they are spineless or ignorant bigot monkeys who a monkey like him can control.


give them 90% truth and mix 10% lies/poison and pass it on as whole truth. thats what that idiot does.

I swear to god, if I ever meet him in EE, He will be missing some organs, both internal and external. ottoman dog.


Yes, very true. Westerners are assholes exactly like this. They just want to take advantage and think nothing of future consequences. Not even one city in Asia ever had to be ruined for western males because of mongering normal girls. And yet western idiot males want to go abroad and f**k things up for everyone else. And you know what? They even f**k it up for themselves. I know I mention him a good amount, but he's just such a damn good example: Will N Dowd. He's got everything he could ever want, sex and money. And he is the most miserable poster on HA. He's certainly not making westerners look good. Makes things much harder for men who go abroad looking for a wife, and other things. And does he give a shit? No, of course not. He's just as self-centered as any feminist.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby Mr. Madvedev » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Ghost wrote:

Yes, very true. Westerners are assholes exactly like this. They just want to take advantage and think nothing of future consequences. Not even one city in Asia ever had to be ruined for western males because of mongering normal girls. And yet western idiot males want to go abroad and f**k things up for everyone else. And you know what? They even f**k it up for themselves. I know I mention him a good amount, but he's just such a damn good example: Will N Dowd. He's got everything he could ever want, sex and money. And he is the most miserable poster on HA. He's certainly not making westerners look good. Makes things much harder for men who go abroad looking for a wife, and other things. And does he give a shit? No, of course not. He's just as self-centered as any feminist.



Very soon this idiot Roosh and his followers will be used as a tool for encourage feminism and export it more aggressively in the eastern world. Hes being used as a tool, willingly or not, but either way must be aware of it.

The situation is not sustainable either way in the long term.
A collapse of western economy may turn tables and eventually put an end to the fun ride as well as feminism.



look at this propaganda, now its being made to appear unnatural/creepy/disgusting/illegal to even approach women in west at day time. keep in mind not only all guys who approached this whore were black but what is funny most of these beta fools couldn't even do a proper approach instead they cat called her with cheesy lines, one idiot even walks by her for long time. I make somewhat direct approaches, and they are not best resulted in the west maybe similar to what the greek kamaki talks about, but these guys have no game at all and her reaction was appropriate, these guys look pathetic, I wonder if its fake!


Woman Harassed (Poorly Approached) over 100 times walking in NYC

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzhhYJPFEg[/youtube]
Mr. Madvedev
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:55 am

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby Billy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:11 pm

I got banned from his forum. I think he or his mod read my pattaya thread. Really this guys are like feminists. What the hell is wrong with them? Seem like the new crypto feminists. Unbelievable.
Billy
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:01 pm

Re: Rooshv is a Perfect Sociopath - Proof.

Postby starchild5 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:45 am

Billy wrote:I got banned from his forum. I think he or his mod read my pattaya thread. Really this guys are like feminists. What the hell is wrong with them? Seem like the new crypto feminists. Unbelievable.


Its the "American way" that breeds low life's like Roosh....He would be very ordinary in Persia and worse get a good third world beating if he tries his stupidity in some parts of Asia...All these PUAs are nothing but leechers of worst kind.

One does not need to go to pattaya or be with bar girls to get banned...many gets banned just by who they are....He is an extreme Sociopath which only countries like America can make as they have lots of sheeps that would follow any garbage thrown at them...He has specifically said that..He cannot adjust with any other kind than Anglo, western people as rest of us would be easily able to call on his BS.

Sometimes I feel sad for him and his kind when they sell e-Book for 6 USD ....I feel pity...what kind of life changing information does 6 dollars do for a human being.... :shock: :shock:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1648
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests