Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What Is A Social Justice Warrior (SJW)?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What Is A Social Justice Warrior (SJW)?

Postby The » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:00 am

http://www.rooshv.com/what-is-a-social-justice-warrior-sjw

Social justice warriors believe in an extreme left-wing ideology that combines feminism, progressivism, and political correctness into a totalitarian system that attempts to censor speech and promote fringe lifestyles while actively discriminating against men, particularly white men. They are the internet activist arm of Western progressivism that acts as a vigilante group to ensure compliance and homogeny of far left thought.

The true definition of SJW is up for debate, but most generally it has become a catch-all term that describes feminists and liberals who actively try to solve the perceived social injustices of modern society by organizing in online communities to disseminate propaganda, censor speech, and punish individuals by getting them terminated from their employment. They have also been successful at positioning themselves in the upper echelons of universities, media organizations, and tech companies.

SJW’s do not view all humans as equal

Using a “privilegeâ€￾ hierarchy, SJW’s calculate the worth of a human being based on perceived injustices or wrongs that group has suffered since the time of ancestral man, using selective and narrow interpretations of history. SJW’s elevate groups that they believe have received the least amount of “privilegeâ€￾ in the past, and then use internet activism in the form of mobs and community purges to target those who are determined to have greater amounts of privilege. The idea of privilege is so essential to SJW ideology that a common debate tactic they use is to say “check your privilege,â€￾ which roughly translates to, “you must immediately halt or change your speech because your ancestors may or may not have done bad things to women or minority races.â€￾

For example, if a notable white American male makes a joke about a lesbian black woman who practices Islam, SJW’s will coordinate using a combination of blogs, Youtube, and social networking to dox him (publish his personal information, including where he works). They will then pressure the man’s company by flooding it with calls and messages with the goal to remove his source of income while engaging in a mass reporting campaign to get his online accounts suspended.

Their ultimate goal is to silence all speech that they don’t like and which they find offensive while also punishing the speech offender by removing his source of income. As they grow in power, the acceptable range of speech that would trigger an SJW witch hunt is becoming more narrow, and those who are high up on the privilege hierarchy (white men) have to speak through a careful filter if they don’t want to be subject to an SJW attack.

ANOTHER BRILLIANT ESSAY BY ROOSH V.....READ MORE AT THE LINK....
The
Junior Poster

Re: What Is A Social Justice Warrior (SJW)?

Postby jamesbond » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:29 pm

Here is your typical social justice warrior in action. :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r5FqkagTk8[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:16 pm

The, your back for another round ? I hope you are hanging in there OK. Hopefully Mr. Wu will not have any further unwarranted acts of aggression and direct more racism toward you. :shock:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Here is another social justice warrior. He is defending communism and radical Islam. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VU5Z1FdAU[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Dragon » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:27 am

I'm an avid supporter of Islam, but only ironically.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:13 pm

We have lots of Muslims where I live in my melting pot college town, they seem like normal people and not necessarily religious fanatics. All religions can have fanatics but is it some 3rd world sects of this take the book literal ? just like the Holy crusades of past ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:26 pm

SJWs are what happen when bad ideas get subsidized. Soon to be replaced by a patriarchal culture near you!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tom » Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:01 am

SJW's often self identify as progressive, this is inaccurate. They are actually the opposite. Functionally they are juvenile, conservative, nonindustrial, regressive and concealing. Those who are directly challenging SJW's often are labeled as conservatives, this is technically inaccurate, operationally they are progressive. Challengers of SJW aggressive censorship and thought police are often forward looking, reform-minded, modern, post-industrial, tolerant and libertarian. In history the closest thing can find to SJW type behaviors is the Salem Witch Trials.
tom
Freshman Poster

Postby Grunt » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:12 am

All you need to know about Social Justice you can learn from KGB defector, Yuri Bezmenov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions