Winston edited my poll without my consent.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Winston edited my poll without my consent.

Post by Repatriate »

Mr Free Speech Winston Wu edited my topic and poll and inserted his own bullshit facts and figures.

:lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You asshole. Don't create a new thread to complain about this. Do it in the thread you created with the poll. Don't start frivolous threads like this. Your post or complaint is not important enough to warrant a new thread, you megalomaniac!

I merely corrected you on a few things. Nothing wrong with that. You made errors. I fixed them. You should thank me for that. That helps you to look less retarded.

Your behavior is getting very bad here. You are close to being banned. Everyone has tolerance up to a point. It's not unlimited. You are reaching that limit for me with your nastiness and lies.

You are clearly a wounded soul. If it wasn't for this forum that lets you vent your extreme anger and hatred, you'd probably resort to violent crime. So maybe that's a good thing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

No Winston, you didn't "correct" me as you put it you edited my poll and post to make it appear more favorable to these agencies who pay you money for ads. You are misrepresenting facts to try and sway the opinion of the people.

This shows that you are dishonest and will go as far as editing other user's posts to suit your agenda.

I already knew you had no integrity though.

:lol: