Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

American Cultural Trends

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

American Cultural Trends

Postby Taco » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:11 pm

It’s become quite rare for me to date or hook up with an American woman in her 20s who passes for a woman for reasons other than having a pair of tits and a vagina.

American Cultural Trends
http://www.returnofkings.com/44808/amer ... the-future
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:54 pm

Endless selfies, duck face photos, and other narcissistic vulgarities of social media are now quite common among men, not just among the Second Sex. I often see groups of the former out at night who seem like teenage girls: they never get tired of taking their picture; they really will do this all night long. Meanwhile, when I hear men speak, in person and on television, I often wonder whether they are gay based on their womanly voices alone, even though they may seem straight otherwise. MSNBC—home of whiny liberal outrage and self-satisfied snark—is especially disgusting here.

DONE! 8)
The
Junior Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:34 am

Scary stuff in that article.

Taco, thanks for posting.

Scary.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:11 am

These are the trends, but I can't see them being the future. Or at least they won't be the long term future. This society is unstable and the cracks have becomes fissures. It won't be long, boys. It won't be long.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Anatol » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:30 pm

Ghost wrote:These are the trends, but I can't see them being the future. Or at least they won't be the long term future. This society is unstable and the cracks have becomes fissures. It won't be long, boys. It won't be long.

Hello,

DO NOT UNDER-ESTIMATE THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE! EVER!!! Feminism {(any sort of equality with men)} has taken over the world due to stupid men in other nations copying U.S.A. and even if U.S.A. collapses, the rest of the world is still 30 years behind this stupid nation in seeing the evil results of copying an evil system. The ONLY realistic possibility in the next 100 years is Islam uniting and making a great stand against the world.

~ Empires don't get built in a day ~ and they don't fall in a day.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions