Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How to date international girls in the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How to date international girls in the US?

Postby america sucks » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:09 am

I'm currently a college student in the US and I'd like to meet more international students and meet FOB girls. I've joined a couple clubs to try to meet international students, but either those clubs have students from countries whose women I'm not interested in or the students speak in their own language all the time, so I feel excluded since I can't speak any foreign languages well. Are there better ways to try to date foreign girls in the US? Is it almost a must to be able to speak a foreign language well?
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Re: How to date international girls in the US?

Postby Ghost » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:23 am

america sucks wrote:I'm currently a college student in the US and I'd like to meet more international students and meet FOB girls. I've joined a couple clubs to try to meet international students, but either those clubs have students from countries whose women I'm not interested in or the students speak in their own language all the time, so I feel excluded since I can't speak any foreign languages well. Are there better ways to try to date foreign girls in the US? Is it almost a must to be able to speak a foreign language well?

Unless you can pantomime your way through the relationship.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 am

america sucks wrote:I'm currently a college student in the US and I'd like to meet more international students and meet FOB girls. I've joined a couple clubs to try to meet international students, but either those clubs have students from countries whose women I'm not interested in or the students speak in their own language all the time, so I feel excluded since I can't speak any foreign languages well. Are there better ways to try to date foreign girls in the US? Is it almost a must to be able to speak a foreign language well?

http://languagecircle.org/
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby MrMan » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Ghost wrote:

Unless you can pantomime your way through the relationship.

The college I went to had an hour where foreign students could gather and eat snacks and drink coffee. There is a Baptist center near the local university that has a similar event.

When I was an undergrad, I went to the international hour. A short, mildly stocky, Taiwanese girl with hair coming out of her nose who I wasn't attracted to gave me her phone number. If I wasn't interested in a girl, I was totally oblivious to whether she liked me. I was a little like that for all girls. I went back another time, and she was totally angry at me that I hadn't called her, as if she had a right to a telephone call from me since she gave me her number. This was before everyone had a cell phone, and I usually didn't get home until late anyway. I didn't say all that. I was just so surprised at her reaction. It's not like I'd asked her out and not called.

If they have such an event on your campus, maybe you could join, or else maybe you could talk to some organization on campus and persuade them to start one. You could start with coffee, then talk other organizations into bringing snacks.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby gibraltar » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:02 am

Learning a little of the language goes a long way. I will probably build a site for this but just focus on basic words. If you can learn simple words like "Hello" "phone number" "hungry", then they will see you as higher value. This is not PUA crap. It's a fact of life. A man who can communicate in a foreign woman's language gets first priority.

Also, use body language. Hand motions work wonders. Lighten up a bit and SMILE.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Postby jimt » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Try Facebook, and have there some recent pics and personal views on thingz
Online jobs, direct contacts: Job listing
jimt
Freshman Poster

Postby hammanta » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:25 pm

Tutor ESL students is a big one I can think of. Usually hispanics but most are FOB or looking to get citizenship.

Hit on girls at ethnic restaurants. Usually Chinese restos have FOB girls.

Get a part time job at McDonalds or a Turkey/Chicken Factory. In my area there are many of these and some attractive girls work there, though the working environment is horrible.

Depending on if you live in a big city, check out some of the areas that have large ethnic populations.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby pete98146 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:34 pm

At least here in Seattle, seems as if many of the barbers are Vietnamese women. They tend to be very flirty and if I weren't already married, I'd give it a go.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby chanta76 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 am

As someone else mentioned there is esl tutoring. It helps allot if your genuine interested in the girls culture . Learn the language . Remember just because sheis international student. She is still a woman.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby america sucks » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:07 pm

I saw in the thread about shy Chinese girls that a poster was able to meet some Chinese girls by talking to them in the library. Is that a realistic option? It seems that in the library, no one talks unless they are talking to their friend. How can I start a conversation when everyone can hear us? How do I even start the conversation in the first place?

The college I went to had an hour where foreign students could gather and eat snacks and drink coffee. There is a Baptist center near the local university that has a similar event.

My school also has an hour where FOB students practice English with a volunteer. I've gone to it about 5 times. It's mostly guys who show up, many of whom are either from Saudi Arabia or Korea. I've only been able to chat with a few FOB girls, and most of them seemed uninterested in me and didn't return

How am I supposed to hit on waitresses?
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:37 pm

america sucks wrote:I saw in the thread about shy Chinese girls that a poster was able to meet some Chinese girls by talking to them in the library. Is that a realistic option? It seems that in the library, no one talks unless they are talking to their friend. How can I start a conversation when everyone can hear us? How do I even start the conversation in the first place?

My school also has an hour where FOB students practice English with a volunteer. I've gone to it about 5 times. It's mostly guys who show up, many of whom are either from Saudi Arabia or Korea. I've only been able to chat with a few FOB girls, and most of them seemed uninterested in me and didn't return

How am I supposed to hit on waitresses?

How are you supposed to hit on a waitress? As you are leaving, walk up to her and say, "Hi, I'm America Sucks, I think you are cute. Are you single?" If the answer is no then say, "oh that's too bad, your bf is very lucky. Do you have any other cute single friends?" If the answer is yes, then ask for her phone number.

Not that difficult really...
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby america sucks » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:43 pm

That seems really direct and I don't think it'll work to ask for her number unless we at least have a short, decent conversation first. Also, hitting on her so directly in front of other customers would make her uncomfortable
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Postby pete98146 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:14 pm

america sucks wrote:That seems really direct and I don't think it'll work to ask for her number unless we at least have a short, decent conversation first. Also, hitting on her so directly in front of other customers would make her uncomfortable

Try to pull her aside and do it. IMHO, the new age of men is too soft and passive. Be a man! See something you like? Go and try and take it. That's why I like the idea of finding a cute barber. You at least get to sit down for 20 minutes while she's cutting your hair and you can flirt. But back to the waitress. Trust me, she won't be upset if you try. Even if she has a bf, she'll be flattered.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:47 pm

pete98146 wrote:
america sucks wrote:That seems really direct and I don't think it'll work to ask for her number unless we at least have a short, decent conversation first. Also, hitting on her so directly in front of other customers would make her uncomfortable

Try to pull her aside and do it. IMHO, the new age of men is too soft and passive. Be a man! See something you like? Go and try and take it. That's why I like the idea of finding a cute barber. You at least get to sit down for 20 minutes while she's cutting your hair and you can flirt. But back to the waitress. Trust me, she won't be upset if you try. Even if she has a bf, she'll be flattered.

Per bold, #@$$%^$^&!!!!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, PETE!!!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby steve55 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:42 am

Try the internations organization. The internations members are all white collared very educated professional types too. One in almost every city of the world.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions