Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I just hit up one my old girlfriends from Harvard Univer

Postby Tsar » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:05 pm

The face is a very important part of the full package. Will you post a picture that includes her face?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby publicduende » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Tsar wrote:The face is a very important part of the full package. Will you post a picture that includes her face?

fantasti (dot) cc and you'll see all the "faces" you want, and more :)
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:08 pm

Paloaltoguy,
WTF? I told you several times already not to post nude or almost nude pics. Why did you do it again?

You're gonna have to edit them out, or I will have to move this thread into the NSFW section. Which will it be?

This time, I'm going to use the new forum's warning system to issue you an official warning that will be tagged onto your account for a while. hehe. This will give me an opportunity to test it out. So congratulations on being the first person in the forum to receive an official warning that will be marked on your account. haha
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Bao3niang wrote:Paloaltoguy, I must point out once again that this forum is called Happier Abroad but all of your posts are about doing things with (and to) women in the dreaded Anglosphere. I am just wondering, when will you actually go and live abroad and actually date foreign women?

Just curious and a little Emm....

I am living abroad ;)

Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:25 pm

Tsar wrote:The face is a very important part of the full package. Will you post a picture that includes her face?

She looks kinda like this!

Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Paloaltoguy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Winston wrote:Paloaltoguy,
WTF? I told you several times already not to post nude or almost nude pics. Why did you do it again?

You're gonna have to edit them out, or I will have to move this thread into the NSFW section. Which will it be?

This time, I'm going to use the new forum's warning system to issue you an official warning that will be tagged onto your account for a while. hehe. This will give me an opportunity to test it out. So congratulations on being the first person in the forum to receive an official warning that will be marked on your account. haha

Winston, you're very ungrateful. It took me a long time to edit those pictures. Obviously healthy males want to see attractive females as opposed to walls of text. Since this is your disposition, I will remove the pictures so your internet traffic will suffer.
Guts Over Fear
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:49 am

Paloaltoguy wrote:

She looks kinda like this!

Where is the actual girl? Unless you are faking. Surely, that is not possible with the great PAG... :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby HenryGeorge » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:22 am

HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions