Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My new theory on happier abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

My new theory on happier abroad

Postby International Love » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:31 am

i`m an asian guy who just got back from a disappointing trip from europe. you can read about my trip in the europe forum. the title is "disappointed asian guy comes back from europe."

i have a new theory about attraction:

the same girls who are strongly attracted to me in the US are strongly attracted to me in europe:

hapas (half asian-half whites) and blacks are definitely attracted to me. although there are not too many brazilians and russians where i live in the US, it appears that brazilians and russians are strongly attracted to me, also. and i have the benefit of having actually dated a brazilian in the US when she had only been here in the US for a year, in 2008. interestingly, i'm pretty sure i saw her at a salsa/bachata club last year or this year. i asked her to dance, and she was pretty rude and didn't even really look at me. she just said, "no." as i walked away, i looked back, and we made eye contact. she looked surprised and opened her mouth, as if she was going to say something, but then she didn't say anything. i was pissed, so i just walked away. it looked like she had become americanized in the last 6 years.

i'm usually not attracted to blacks, though, and russia seems like a depressing place to live, based on what i've read. that leaves hawaii and brazil. i'm not sure it would be wise to move to hawaii just to meet hapas, because i don't think that there are THAT many hapas there. hawaii also has a ridiculously high cost of living. i have heard that there are very low quality houses that cost 1 million us dollars in hawaii. additionally, apparently, brazil has the largest japanese population outside of japan. so there are bound to be a lot of half japanese, half brazilian chicks there.

asians tend to be attracted to me sometimes. it seems like the asian asian girls like me more, and it seems like the asian girls who try to act white don't like me so much. it's kind of unpredictable, though. some hot asians like me, and sometimes they don't. i'm somewhat (minorly) attracted to asians.

when i was in amsterdam, i went on a guided tour. the guide was born in germany and lived in the US and eventually relocated to the netherlands. i talked to him about relocating to another country, and he mentioned that i should just go by feel, and if i felt right in a place, then i should move there. he felt something in amsterdam, and he relocated there. i did not feel this special something in europe, but i felt something when i talked to some brazilian girls on this trip and with the brazilian girl who broke my heart in 2008.

so my new theory of attraction is that moving abroad will help, but not in the way that i thought before. my new theory is that certain races of girls are attracted to me, irrespective of what country they are in, and my job is to move to that country where the girls like me.

girls who seem to strongly like me: hapas, blacks, russians, and brazilians. (like i said, i don't bump into too many russians and brazilian women in the US, so i don't have a large sample size of them. i am pretty confident that brazilians like me, especially since i dated one. i am less confident that russians like me).

girls who seem to NOT be attracted to me: hispanics, whites, middle easterners, indians.

girls i could possibly do well with, but i don't care too much for them: asians. it seems like asian girls used to like me a lot more when i was younger, but it seems like the more americanized asian girls get, the more judgmental they get. as asian girls have gotten more americanized, it seems like they judge me more and thus are less attracted to me, because i am not trendy and cool in the ways of society. also, it seems like most of the hot asian girls only date white guys now.
International Love
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Location: USA

Re: my new theory on happier abroad

Postby Franco » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:11 am

International Love wrote:i`m an asian guy who just got back from a disappointing trip from europe. you can read about my trip in the europe forum. the title is "disappointed asian guy comes back from europe."

i have a new theory about attraction:

the same girls who are strongly attracted to me in the US are strongly attracted to me in europe:

hapas (half asian-half whites) and blacks are definitely attracted to me. although there are not too many brazilians and russians where i live in the US, it appears that brazilians and russians are strongly attracted to me, also. and i have the benefit of having actually dated a brazilian in the US when she had only been here in the US for a year, in 2008. interestingly, i'm pretty sure i saw her at a salsa/bachata club last year or this year. i asked her to dance, and she was pretty rude and didn't even really look at me. she just said, "no." as i walked away, i looked back, and we made eye contact. she looked surprised and opened her mouth, as if she was going to say something, but then she didn't say anything. i was pissed, so i just walked away. it looked like she had become americanized in the last 6 years.

i'm usually not attracted to blacks, though, and russia seems like a depressing place to live, based on what i've read. that leaves hawaii and brazil. i'm not sure it would be wise to move to hawaii just to meet hapas, because i don't think that there are THAT many hapas there. hawaii also has a ridiculously high cost of living. i have heard that there are very low quality houses that cost 1 million us dollars in hawaii. additionally, apparently, brazil has the largest japanese population outside of japan. so there are bound to be a lot of half japanese, half brazilian chicks there.

asians tend to be attracted to me sometimes. it seems like the asian asian girls like me more, and it seems like the asian girls who try to act white don't like me so much. it's kind of unpredictable, though. some hot asians like me, and sometimes they don't. i'm somewhat (minorly) attracted to asians.

when i was in amsterdam, i went on a guided tour. the guide was born in germany and lived in the US and eventually relocated to the netherlands. i talked to him about relocating to another country, and he mentioned that i should just go by feel, and if i felt right in a place, then i should move there. he felt something in amsterdam, and he relocated there. i did not feel this special something in europe, but i felt something when i talked to some brazilian girls on this trip and with the brazilian girl who broke my heart in 2008.

so my new theory of attraction is that moving abroad will help, but not in the way that i thought before. my new theory is that certain races of girls are attracted to me, irrespective of what country they are in, and my job is to move to that country where the girls like me.

girls who seem to strongly like me: hapas, blacks, russians, and brazilians. (like i said, i don't bump into too many russians and brazilian women in the US, so i don't have a large sample size of them. i am pretty confident that brazilians like me, especially since i dated one. i am less confident that russians like me).

girls who seem to NOT be attracted to me: hispanics, whites, middle easterners, indians.

girls i could possibly do well with, but i don't care too much for them: asians. it seems like asian girls used to like me a lot more when i was younger, but it seems like the more americanized asian girls get, the more judgmental they get. as asian girls have gotten more americanized, it seems like they judge me more and thus are less attracted to me, because i am not trendy and cool in the ways of society. also, it seems like most of the hot asian girls only date white guys now.


Your struggle was not in vain my friend. You have traveled and experienced other countries. The same cannot be said of most other people. You are attracted to hapas, we call them Mestizos. Have you tried Philippines? The cost of living is low and there's tons of hapas that you desire. Cebu is a fun place for me. It's better than Manila, IMO. Philippines is great for retirement and adventure.

Chile has the most strongest economy in South America. Its doing leaps and bounds better than its neighbor Argentina with hyperinflation killing them slowly but surely. USA is good for making tons of money - but you don't have to live there if you're unhappy. The world is a big place. Do what's right for your life. Eff everyone else.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Postby International Love » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:39 am

thank you for the suggestion; however, i am not attracted to fillipinas, in general. also, the sound of tagalog really irritates me.
International Love
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Location: USA

Postby Ghost » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:57 am

International Love wrote:thank you for the suggestion; however, i am not attracted to fillipinas, in general. also, the sound of tagalog really irritates me.


An important issue that many guys do not think about. A lot of languages may sound irritating or annoying, which could make the process of finding a woman more strenuous. I recall when I went to Thailand and realized how awful Thai sounds to me - like mice squeaking.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby zboy1 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:20 pm

Why not Latin America? I hear Asian men do well in that region, so why not go there...unless you're not attracted to Latin women?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby International Love » Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:39 am

yeah, zboy1, i'm strongly considering brazil.
International Love
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Location: USA

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:33 pm

Watch Int'l Love f.uck this one up in Brasil too and complain that women didn't speak English. He'll also complain that they didn't suck his c.ock when he has gotten off the plane.

Not one time this Americanized motherf.ucka has mentioned he had to speak to them in their native tongue.

Guaranteed that if he says he's the gym buff that he is with at least one other target language underneath his belt, then he should have that target in a smash.

We will see another report of him b.itching. Prove me wrong, paisa. I'd love that; seriously. I want to see more success than fail stories.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: My new theory on happier abroad

Postby International Love » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:01 am

E. Irizarry R&B Singer, i really don't understand why you have so much animosity towards me, but you've been a real cock to me lately. so, you're going on my blocked list.
International Love
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Location: USA

Re: My new theory on happier abroad

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:13 am

International Love wrote:E. Irizarry R&B Singer, i really don't understand why you have so much animosity towards me, but you've been a real cock to me lately. so, you're going on my blocked list.
it's called tough love and you are too stupid to realize that hence you blocking me. Good luck. Fools will be fooling themselves.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: My new theory on happier abroad

Postby zboy1 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:46 am

International Love wrote:
Let's be civil on this forum, you guys. Already, I've received a few complaints about some responses on other threads, too, but I won't delete them (for now). The new system allows for greater moderation and for posts to be flagged, so I hope you guys can understand that.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: My new theory on happier abroad

Postby publicduende » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:57 pm

International Love wrote:E. Irizarry R&B Singer, i really don't understand why you have so much animosity towards me, but you've been a real cock to me lately. so, you're going on my blocked list.


LOL Irizarry is a ball of testosterone oozing from nipple-sized pores LOL :) Asi es el hombre, que puedes hacer. He's not bad, though.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: My new theory on happier abroad

Postby rootlesscosmopolitan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:12 am

Yeah I could have told you this. When it comes to dating internationally or whatever, it definitely is more of a racial thing as opposed to national or cultural thing. I dont have any illusions that I will be able to date drastically different types if I go to a different country. That's why europe doesn't interest me at all; I already know that my romantic prospects over there would be about the same as it is in the states.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

Re: My new theory on happier abroad

Postby Yohan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:51 am

I am not sure if international dating is a racial thing... there are men who are open to females of all races and others are not. About white women, you will find them not only in Europe, but in Latin America, Russia... Also Arabs, Turks and Iranians and others are white women.

For me it's more about mistrust against women who are living within the Anglosphere who are treating men badly, considering them as 2nd class and their servants. These are mainly women from English-speaking nations with a similar cultural heritage, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, etc. - it does not matter if these women are white, black or Asian.

Language is a different matter, if you are accustomed only to English and Spanish and Roman alphabet for writing, you will find the way how Asian languages are spoken confusing, regardless if Thai, Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Hindi, Khmer ... Many Asian languages use different forms of writings, some of them very complex, but the structure of languages can be studied if interested.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2214
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: My new theory on happier abroad

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:14 am

rootlesscosmopolitan wrote:Yeah I could have told you this. When it comes to dating internationally or whatever, it definitely is more of a racial thing as opposed to national or cultural thing. I dont have any illusions that I will be able to date drastically different types if I go to a different country. That's why europe doesn't interest me at all; I already know that my romantic prospects over there would be about the same as it is in the states.

Ummmm your defeatist attitude is slap silly. Continue to burn. The more this defeatist attitude continues, the less likely those FW will become westernized. Maybe this is good in a way. Oh wait, maybe the feminists will get to them first?!? Or maybe not because most Western feminists are arrogant too; they don't want to speak another language unless they really have to learn it.
Ay Yohan, don't tell any of these unfettered fools anything [to whom it applies to]. Your post will fall on idle fingertips.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: My new theory on happier abroad

Postby International Love » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:14 am

i know that a lot of asian american like white girls but don't try to get with them, as they think it will be too hard. i wanted to clarify some of the comments i made, because I have this fear that some younger asian american guys are going to read my initial post and will just give up completely on white chicks. so i want to shed light on what i meant when i said that whites, hispanics, middle easterners, and indians are not attracted to me.

i am awful with girls, but most of the girls i've gone out with in the past have been white.

percentage of hot, SINGLE chicks who would be interested in dating me, by race:

0.1% middle eastern
0.8% hispanic
8% white
20-25% asian american/second generation asian
65% black
99% hapa

i suspect that russians like me around the same level or possibly slighty under the level of asian americans. I suspect that FOB/first generation asians probably like me somewhere between black and hapa level. (disclaimer: i have not been to asia, since discovering HA, so I could totally be wrong about FOB asians. I have gone to asia before, but I didn't really pay attention to the chicks there. furthermore, i don't hang out with any fobs.). I suspect that brazilians like me between black and hapa level.

this is why i was not overly impressed with my trip to europe, as i already know that a small percentage of white girls are attracted to me. the percentage of white chicks who like me in america vs. europe should be roughly the same.

so, all i have to do is approach 13 white chicks to get a date, right? wrong. the above figures do not reflect reality, as the above figures only relate to SINGLE chicks who would be interested in dating me. the reality of the situation is that most chicks are taken. therefore, in reality, the figures are more like this:

percentage of hot chicks in real life who would date me:

0.08% middle eastern
0.3% hispanic
3-4% white
etc...

After examining exhibit A and B, one can see that although white chicks generally are not attracted to me, there is a vast increase going from hispanic to white, which is where i realize the folly of my ways in the past. for the last 7 years, i have lived in a predominately hispanic area with a sizable asian minority. i have been primarily talking to hispanics on the weekend. (i am not interested in blacks or asians, generally speaking. and hapas are very rare).

all the white people live on the other side of town, which is a 1 to 1.5 hour drive away, but i'm probably going to look into making that drive once or twice a week on saturday and/or sunday from now on (at least while i live in this city).

so, when i said that white chicks don't like me, i just meant that a low percentage of them like me, so i just wanted to clarify those comments.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

additionally, i am no expert on getting jobs, but i did apply to some jobs in europe before my trip, and also spent a few hours looking for jobs in brazil. it dawned on me that foreign countries do not want immigrants who do not have highly specialized skills.

for instance, here's what the brazil wikitravel web page says:

"Work[edit]

If you can get a job, working in Brazil is easy, mostly because there is much informality. In theory, you must have a work permit (Autorização de Trabalho) from the Ministry of Labor before you can get a job. However, in order to obtain it, you must be sponsored by an employer before entering the country. The company must want a foreigner bad enough to pay the government upwards of R$2000 to sponsor you, knowing also that they are required by law to simultaneously hire and train a replacement for you. Because of this, finding a legal job can be a pretty daunting bureaucratic task, even in Brazil's growing job market of today.

If you are a native English speaker, you may be able to find an English-teaching part-time job, but don't expect that to save your holidays. Although working in the informal market can seem hassle-free at first, there are risks as well. The pay will be under-the-table without contract, so it will be difficult for you to claim your labor rights later. In the bigger cities, there is also the danger of being turned in to the authorities by a rival school, which may see you to a plane home earlier than you had planned.

There is also a growing demand for Spanish language classes, so native Spanish speakers should have no trouble finding work, especially in the major cities. In both cases, it's always much more lucrative to find work privately rather than through schools. This can be done easily, for example by putting an ad in the classifieds section of the Veja weekly news magazine (you have to pay for it) or by putting up signs on the notice boards at universities like USP (free of charge).

Refer to the Ministry of Labour website [37] for more detailed information."

to legally get a job in another country, it seems like you have to have a highly specialized skill or be self-employed. some people do teach english. it seems like from what the wikitravel page says, it appears that teaching english would be an illegal job in brazil, but i assume that it would vary country by country. i also have no desire to teach english, as i'm an introvert, and i would be completely mentally drained from teaching english as a job.

for me, i think there is a low probability that i would be able to legally get a job in another country with my current education/skills. i have no desire to go back to school.

i will probably have to focus on domestic relocation.
Last edited by International Love on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
International Love
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:58 pm
Location: USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: HA1729, publicduende and 2 guests