Competing For Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Competing For Women

Post by drealm »

There was a graph posted a little while ago:

In a traditional monogamous society men and women pair off in their late teens or early twenties. This means every man gets to marry a woman when she "looks best to him".

In a liberal society men and women don't pair off at all. This results in greater competition among men for "women who look the best to him" because men that would normally pair off with one 20 year old over the span of 30 years are now pairing off with multiple 20-24 year olds over the span of 30 years.

So at any given time here is the new ratio of men attempting to pair off with women:

- There are 31 men and 31 women.
- The men and women range in age from 20 to 50.
- The competition for 20 year olds is 17 men to 1 woman.
- The competition for 21 year olds is 8 men to 1 woman.
- The competition for 22 year olds is 3 men to 1 woman.
- The competition for 23 year olds is 2 men to 1 woman.
- The competition for 24 year olds is 1 man to 1 woman.

When you factor in preference for lighter skinned women there is an even greater ratio difference. For example consider this data:

In the above example 0% of every race will pair off with black women. Assuming asians, blacks, latins and whites reproduce in equal numbers this means that 25% of women between 20 and 24 need to be subtracted. So we get the following:

- The competition for 20 year olds is 17 men to .75 woman.
- The competition for 21 year olds is 8 men to .75 woman.
- The competition for 22 year olds is 3 men to .75 woman.
- The competition for 23 year olds is 2 men to .75 woman.
- The competition for 24 year olds is 1 man to .75 woman.

Now if I scale up the number of female and male participants by adding 25% to each I get this:

- The competition for 20 year olds is 21.25 men to 1 woman.
- The competition for 21 year olds is 10 men to 1 woman.
- The competition for 22 year olds is 4.69 men to 1 woman.
- The competition for 23 year olds is 2.5 men to 1 woman.
- The competition for 24 year olds is 1.25 men to 1 woman.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone is free to critique my calculations.

Judging from the calculations I made it is extremely difficult to pair off with 20-24 year olds in liberal societies. If you want a 20-24 year old wife you'll need to take advantage of an intact monogamous society by stealing one of their brides. But most places outside the US aren't intact monogamous societies either. The only other option I see is for getting a 20-24 wife with less competition is by pairing off with them when they're underaged. When you do this the ratio is lower because most men 20-50 will not risk breaking the law.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Competing For Women

Post by jamesbond »

Most guys think good looking women are "out of their league" and never even try to get them. Guys who are middle age think no girl in their twenties will date them.

Sometimes men are their own worst enemy. :?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."