Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

.

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:33 pm

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: 7 Ways Corporations Are Turning You Into An Addict

Postby Franco » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:20 am

Ghost wrote:Not a fan of cracked, since it is a liberal/feminist cesspool. (Alas, it used to be funny.) But this article is worth a read just because it is a mainstream article that hits on the truth of life in the U.S. Being a "comedy" site, it can get closer to truths like this unlike straight up mainstream news or info sites.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-creepy-ways-corporations-are-turning-you-into-addict/

So now you're kind of rooting for it, right? But remember, the system wants to pacify you, too. The system needs impoverished customer service workers, and it needs those impoverished customer service workers to be OK with that situation. And the way you pacify a person is by reducing their life goals to a list that's one item long: feeding their addiction. An addict can become OK with anything -- their status in life, their dead-end job, the system overall -- as long as they're getting their fix.

After all, there's a reason society is coming around on weed legalization -- it may not have the chemical addiction of meth, but it sure as hell makes you OK with sitting motionless on your sofa. That's why I find it hilarious that weed is such a symbol of hippies and the counterculture. If you're working all day to make money to buy weed, then spending your free time stoned on the sofa, you're the perfect drone. Now tell me you don't know at least one person who's fine with living paycheck to paycheck, as long as they can dominate at League of Legends every night.

That feels like a tragedy to me. Remember, those pleasure centers in the brain we're letting someone else hijack were put there for a reason. We evolved to feel a high from a successful hunt, or winning a battle, or securing food, or making a friend, or finding a lover. Improving your life, in other words. Once they can decode how to induce those feelings of bliss with various combinations of chemicals or stimulus, the game is over. The chemicals will always be more attainable than the actual pleasures they're replacing.


Americans are the most fattest people in the world. It's not good or healthy. Sitting around all day is dangerous to the system. Fast food and porn are the greatest addictions that keep people complacent and fat. Don't be fat like a garden gnome or if your name is Ghost.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Postby Ghost » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:34 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: 7 Ways Corporations Are Turning You Into An Addict

Postby Franco » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:59 am

Ghost wrote:
Franco wrote:
Ghost wrote:Not a fan of cracked, since it is a liberal/feminist cesspool. (Alas, it used to be funny.) But this article is worth a read just because it is a mainstream article that hits on the truth of life in the U.S. Being a "comedy" site, it can get closer to truths like this unlike straight up mainstream news or info sites.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-creepy-ways-corporations-are-turning-you-into-addict/



Americans are the most fattest people in the world. It's not good or healthy. Sitting around all day is dangerous to the system. Fast food and p**n are the greatest addictions that keep people complacent and fat. Don't be fat like a garden gnome or if your name is Ghost.


Pinoys/pinays have a fat explosion, especially around 30 or so. I saw it myself. It's crazy. Some of those 30-40 year pinays can look like frumpy American housewives (albeit more pleasant) unfortunately.


Ghost's unhealthy obsession with anorexic Chinese boys is disturbing. White American women don't age well past 30 it goes downhill.

Ghost, you're fat. You're not Chinese. You're a chubby American on a keyboard with a Big Mac in your mouth typing about the beloved Chinese motherland when its aggressive expansionist policies based on some garbage BS historical Chinese map threatens its neighbors. China is greedy and needs to learn how to share and be kind to its fellow Asians. Japan paid the price for its war crimes in WWII and compensated the Chinese accordingly. The Japanese have moved on. Why can't Ghost? Oh yeah, because he can't run for a lick on a treadmill. #GhostBusters
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:55 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: 7 Ways Corporations Are Turning You Into An Addict

Postby Franco » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:09 pm

Ghost wrote:
Franco wrote:Ghost, you're fat. You're not Chinese. You're a chubby American on a keyboard with a Big Mac in your mouth typing about the beloved Chinese motherland when its aggressive expansionist policies based on some garbage BS historical Chinese map threatens its neighbors. China is greedy and needs to learn how to share and be kind to its fellow Asians. Japan paid the price for its war crimes in WWII and compensated the Chinese accordingly. The Japanese have moved on. Why can't Ghost? Oh yeah, because he can't run for a lick on a treadmill. #GhostBusters


Why waste your time on such petty and unintelligent insults? And don't be some dumbass E Irrizarry clone either. It's ghetto and stupid. Go come up with something clever and maybe I'll be impressed.

Hey, don't worry, I'm sure the Flips can overcome the Chinese by economic warfare. Let's see...let's import a few million Flips into China, and within a month all the money the responsible Chinese people have saved will disappear.


China can start and win the war against the Filipinos. China can bully the Phils. because it has a stronger military. You're wrong about importing Filipino slaves. The Hong Kongers want the Filipinos to get out. Philippines is soo fuckked in a war with a China.

China 1- Philippines - 0 in terms of war. But in terms of getting laid, Philippines - 3000000+ bonus points and China - 1 anorexic Chinese boy for Ghost.
Life is beautiful.
Franco
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm
Location: Cebu, Philippines

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:51 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: 7 Ways Corporations Are Turning You Into An Addict

Postby julian007 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:12 am

Franco wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Franco wrote:Ghost, you're fat. You're not Chinese. You're a chubby American on a keyboard with a Big Mac in your mouth typing about the beloved Chinese motherland when its aggressive expansionist policies based on some garbage BS historical Chinese map threatens its neighbors. China is greedy and needs to learn how to share and be kind to its fellow Asians. Japan paid the price for its war crimes in WWII and compensated the Chinese accordingly. The Japanese have moved on. Why can't Ghost? Oh yeah, because he can't run for a lick on a treadmill. #GhostBusters


Why waste your time on such petty and unintelligent insults? And don't be some dumbass E Irrizarry clone either. It's ghetto and stupid. Go come up with something clever and maybe I'll be impressed.

Hey, don't worry, I'm sure the Flips can overcome the Chinese by economic warfare. Let's see...let's import a few million Flips into China, and within a month all the money the responsible Chinese people have saved will disappear.


China can start and win the war against the Filipinos. China can bully the Phils. because it has a stronger military. You're wrong about importing Filipino slaves. The Hong Kongers want the Filipinos to get out. Philippines is soo fuckked in a war with a China.

China 1- Philippines - 0 in terms of war. But in terms of getting laid, Philippines - 3000000+ bonus points and China - 1 anorexic Chinese boy for Ghost.


Please someone ban and kick out this Franco idiot immediately.
julian007
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:44 pm
Location: Philippines


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests