Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Who are the most beautiful women in the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Missy_109K » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:52 pm

.
Last edited by Missy_109K on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Missy, you called me the "Big Lu". Did you come here from that blog by Nancy Liu? If so, did you agree with her article about me?

Can you post any pics of yourself?

The Ladies Forum is here by the way:

http://www.happierabroad.com/ladiesforum/index.php

You will see the link to it in topic threads after the first post under the AFA ads.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:37 pm

Missy_109K wrote:
Anatol wrote:Hello,

I will not repeat your statements. They are extremely lewd because you are telling males all personal things about yourself ~ This isn't a br***el!!!! Get out woman!!! This is shameless behaviour and I advise the Administrator Sir to get rid of this female immediately!!!


Dear Sir, Anatol,

... I tried to find the Ladies' Forum, but I can not find it any more. Were children allowed also? Did the Big Lu (The Winston) delete it due to inactivity? Can any one help me? Please?

Um, I know my English is not perfect (second language) - but please ... cut me some slack? Give me a break? I don't even have many relatives now because they were executed (killed) in my maternal side, including my grandfather (whom I had never known), in North Korea. My father lost everything, and they would not let him re-enter the DPRK. I'm just a girl trying to find my way & make friends in Canada. Barely yesterday I joined Happier Abroad, and from the outset - you jumped on me with a frightful assault of multi-colour text, multiple exclamation marks, and knocked me about the head with blocks of upper case words. At first, I thought you were trolling me for fun - and I laughed (thanks for it). But your writings are too volumous to be just for a laugh. You seem like a sincere, if frustrated and embittered, man languishing alone somewhere in America. I like you. I really do. Give yourself a chance. Give life a chance. As in the LG advert: "Life's Good" !

best wishes,
Missy_109K


How dare you talk to a male this way??? You are a female and need to learn how to be a lady.


[~} You don't EVER talk condescendingly or in a wrong tone to men too much in public. If you talked like this 30 years ago ANYWHERE In the world, you would have gotten yourself in major problems with all the men around you.


[~} The Administrator Sir does not agree with me. I don't think you should be here ~ however, there is a bigger issue. You have insulted him OPENLY {(a man doing it is not right but allowable because men are equals)} and yet he did not ban you on the spot and did not give you a plethora of harsh language that your great-grandson wouldn't forget! He is unfortunately a weak man. I AM NOT. Is that clear, woman?
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Postby Missy_109K » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:50 pm

.
Last edited by Missy_109K on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:28 pm

Missy_109K wrote:Dear Sir, Anatol,

...but I never did insult the Big Lu (!) In the Sino-Thai (Chinese-Thai) community in Bangkok, 'Big Lu' (short for 'Big Luis') is known to be an affectionate term for an older, avuncular gentleman who is too elder now to be a <> <>(e.g. uncle) but not yet elderly enough for the nursing home. It is meant to be playful and not disrespectful of men (!)

Also, I never did insult any man in my life (!) As an ethnic Korean (raised partly in Thailand), I was taught to bow deeply (45 degree angle) when introduced to men. Women dislike to do this now because it expresses absolute 'submission' in the Korean community in South Korea. This is how they identify submissive women in the community. Most women just do the slight bow (30 degree angle) now and are criticised for it by their elder men relatives. But I still do the deep bow, even though older women smirk at me because they think that I am naive like a child in this 21st Century. But I know that it is still the proper way for a lady, so I do it.

Now I am upset again (!) because of the more multi-colour, multiple exclamation mark, and upper case word abuse <> <> <> <>

best wishes,
Missy_109K


Hello,


[~} Firstly, don't use words like the ones you did and I omitted in your message. You are a female and it looks very very bad when you say that word openly. Secondly, you don't tell random males what you're doing {(like on that fac****k and tw***er junk. All these are JUNK web-sites that promote the stupid Westernised female ideas of telling the whole world what she's doing ~ it's simply an attention ploy ~ EVERY SINGLE THING the modern Western woman does is only for attention. I am not certain how Korean men tolerate U.S.A., since the latter's females are even more despicable than the arrogant American male)}. At any rate, it looks bad when males or females say/do these things. But when a female does it it's much worse.

[~} There is a big difference between 'Big Luis' and 'Big Lu'. This is not just a problem with you ~ I have noticed the same things being done by the 25 year-olds in Spain. Firstly, Big Luis implies respect. Big Lu can easily be meant as sarcasm because the main name has been truncated into a pet one. Secondly, when boys say 'Big Lu' instead of 'Big Luis', it's not good. However, females must refrain from saying words like 'Big Luis' and 'Big Lu' entirely! You MUST learn to be feminine and NOT be masculine at all except for rare cases. When a female is effeminate 95% of the time and has the rare 'outburst' of being a male, it is good because it is a rare instance and something very different when it occurs.

[~} I am from Spain originally. As regards etiquette, every Korean man should be slapped by his government till he is red and blue in the face for even daring to say that the 'deep bow' done by females is something to be scoffed at or not done. If I was Korean men, I would make females do a 90-degree bow as soon as any ideas to get rid of the 45-degree one came about!!

[~} I am not interested in your crying spates at the moment. You must learn to be a lady if you wish to garner sympathy from normal men ~ for we men are the PAST ~ we men ARE THE PRESENT ~ WE MEN ARE THE FUTURE!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby OutWest » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:43 pm

Anatol-

Give us a break. You are not a "Spaniard". You do not even speak Spanish, and if you spent any time in Spain it was as an embryo. You are obviously single and should just learn to get out more. Obviously you spend a lot of time playing some kind of "Excalibur" type video game and posing with some kind of silly "Old English" style. You are spending your life being absurd and you need to break out of it. As it is now, you are just heading to be a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard. Get out of your mother's basement, get a life for yourself, and learn Spanish so you can get out and engage the world as it really is, rather than some video fantasy.

Get some friends. If you had any good friends, they would have bitchslapped you into reality by now. As it is now, you are just a hilarious cartoon and a child-like pest. Grow up. Get some friends, and learn some Spanish, "Spaniard" LOL. You should be ashamed of yourself. Spend 6 months in an immersion program in Latin America and it will rock your world, and for God's sake, throw away those "Excalibur" video games!
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Missy_109K » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:37 pm

.
Last edited by Missy_109K on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 8 times in total.
User avatar
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:26 pm

OutWest wrote:Anatol-

Give us a break. You are not a "Spaniard". You do not even speak Spanish, and if you spent any time in Spain it was as an embryo. You are obviously single and should just learn to get out more. Obviously you spend a lot of time playing some kind of "Excalibur" type video game and posing with some kind of silly "Old English" style. You are spending your life being absurd and you need to break out of it. As it is now, you are just heading to be a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard. Get out of your mother's basement, get a life for yourself, and learn Spanish so you can get out and engage the world as it really is, rather than some video fantasy.

Get some friends. If you had any good friends, they would have <> you into reality by now. As it is now, you are just a hilarious cartoon and a child-like pest. Grow up. Get some friends, and learn some Spanish, "Spaniard" LOL. You should be ashamed of yourself. Spend 6 months in an immersion program in Latin America and it will rock your world, and for God's sake, throw away those "Excalibur" video games!


American fatboy,

I don't wish to get aggressive in this discussion because there is a female present. However, you're obviously here to curry favours from that female and also to lead her astray and make her into an 'independent' woman. Go away fatboy. This is a serious discussion where a normal male is teaching a semi-Westernised female how to be a normal female.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Missy_109K wrote:Dear Sir, Anatol,

How are you this day? I hope you are doing 'reasonably' well? <>

<> <>

<>

<>


Hello,

You are a disgusting woman, to be talking like this!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Travelin Man » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:43 pm

Hello Missy_109K,

Welcome to the forum!

I read that you are fond of Eastern Europe and I wanted to let you know that I was born in Romania and lived there for 11 years. Romania is a great country with a welcoming culture however the quality of life in there and in Eastern Europe doesn't compare to that of the USA. I would like to go back and visit only, but not live there.
Begin with the end in mind
Travelin Man
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 am

Postby Missy_109K » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:32 pm

.
Last edited by Missy_109K on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:32 pm, edited 9 times in total.
User avatar
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby The » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:46 am

Damn Anatol.....You better tell it like it is man....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby OutWest » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:44 am

Anatol wrote:
OutWest wrote:Anatol-

Give us a break. You are not a "Spaniard". You do not even speak Spanish, and if you spent any time in Spain it was as an embryo. You are obviously single and should just learn to get out more. Obviously you spend a lot of time playing some kind of "Excalibur" type video game and posing with some kind of silly "Old English" style. You are spending your life being absurd and you need to break out of it. As it is now, you are just heading to be a cartoon in a cartoon graveyard. Get out of your mother's basement, get a life for yourself, and learn Spanish so you can get out and engage the world as it really is, rather than some video fantasy.

Get some friends. If you had any good friends, they would have <> you into reality by now. As it is now, you are just a hilarious cartoon and a child-like pest. Grow up. Get some friends, and learn some Spanish, "Spaniard" LOL. You should be ashamed of yourself. Spend 6 months in an immersion program in Latin America and it will rock your world, and for God's sake, throw away those "Excalibur" video games!


American fatboy,

I don't wish to get aggressive in this discussion because there is a female present. However, you're obviously here to curry favours from that female and also to lead her astray and make her into an 'independent' woman. Go away fatboy. This is a serious discussion where a normal male is teaching a semi-Westernised female how to be a normal female.



I could care less about who I curry favor with, either you, or whoever. Get aggressive baby, go for it!
You avoid my point which is YOU are a total troll and fake Spaniard and everything else. At least now I can
laugh at your pathetic attempts to "instruct" some random girl on a forum. You are an example
of poor moderation. FAKE SPANIARD, FAKE MEDIEVAL DELUSIONAL FOOL. Obviously the "Fat boy" comments
betray your latent homosexual tendencies.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby Missy_109K » Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:57 pm

.
Last edited by Missy_109K on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Missy_109K wrote:
<> I don't smoke the tobacco or consume alcohol (unless men force me to drink) - and hope this will not be a problem in the social life. In Thailand, all the men I met just wanted to get me drunk with Johnny Walker (Red Label) and watch me fall over myself. I just wanna have fun, make friends, and have a simple, carefree life because we only live once in this world.
<>



ADMINISTRATOR SIR,

~ This woman is going beyond all boundaries of decorum for females!!! Yet you do nothing. You say you are against feminism ~ yet you DO NOTHING and probably find mirth in this woman's lewd comments. This is hypocritical Sir!
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 10 guests