Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Who are the most beautiful women in the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Ghost » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:26 pm

All this forum "needs" to deal with trolls is a troll forum. Then we could let missy and anatroll go in there and troll each other. Is it just me, or do missy and anatroll seem to have a similar writing style? Never know these days. Sometimes trolls step up their game and try to troll themselves with different accounts. So Winston, just a make a "garbage can" forum and send these twats there. No crunching down on free speech and everyone can avoid the trash can area.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am







Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:19 pm

Ghost wrote:All this forum "needs" to deal with trolls is a troll forum. Then we could let missy and anatroll go in there and troll each other. Is it just me, or do missy and anatroll seem to have a similar writing style? Never know these days. Sometimes trolls step up their game and try to troll themselves with different accounts. So Winston, just a make a "garbage can" forum and send <>. No crunching down on free speech and everyone can avoid the trash can area.


Hello,

The first one who should be kicked out is you ~ My situation is apparent ~ I need World-War III on feminism and it's not occurring. I've given a total of 15 statements that show a little thought about what the current status of the earth should be. You're also another hypocrite who doesn't like my presence here because I am against da*ing and pr*****tion and many other sins that you advocate.

[~} At any rate, what is your best statement?? ~ "The world is toxic!". No reasons. No causes. There are only symptoms presented. Can you actually show some THINKING?
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:11 am

Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:All this forum "needs" to deal with trolls is a troll forum. Then we could let missy and anatroll go in there and troll each other. Is it just me, or do missy and anatroll seem to have a similar writing style? Never know these days. Sometimes trolls step up their game and try to troll themselves with different accounts. So Winston, just a make a "garbage can" forum and send <>. No crunching down on free speech and everyone can avoid the trash can area.


Hello,

The first one who should be kicked out is you ~ My situation is apparent ~ I need World-War III on feminism and it's not occurring. I've given a total of 15 statements that show a little thought about what the current status of the earth should be. You're also another hypocrite who doesn't like my presence here because I am against da*ing and pr*****tion and many other sins that you advocate.

[~} At any rate, what is your best statement?? ~ "The world is toxic!". No reasons. No causes. There are only symptoms presented. Can you actually show some THINKING?


I've given many explanations for why things are as they are. I've racked up quite a few posts here so most of them aren't as recent because I've gotten past that part. I'm in the solutions phase. Not that you would read anyway. You aren't able to back up why you are against prostitution, except that it is "sinful." It actually isn't and Christianity (before protestantism became corrupt) tolerated prostitution because otherwise mens' sexual drive would be harmful. And this is Biblical as well, though the perspective changes some from Old to New Testaments. But Paul is no substitute for OT's God.

If you really wanted to strike against feminism, then you would be a little more level-headed about it. But you continuously act like a strung-out-on-drugs lunatic, posting in flamboyant colors and speaking in needlessly formal and pseudo-anachronistic ways. You may not be a troll, but you are ACTING THE PART. No one could ever take you seriously unless you yourself take yourself as such. Unless you get your act together, no one will care for what you say. In addition, you need to actually rebut arguments and not merely respond by saying "that's wrong because I say so." Add value to threads and I guarantee you that even those who disagree with you would not think you a troll.

Y mas, tu no eres un hombre de Espana, en verdad. Yo no tengo razon considerar usted algo mas que un mentiroso. Usted es una perra de feminismo.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:55 am

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:All this forum "needs" to deal with trolls is a troll forum. Then we could let missy and anatroll go in there and troll each other. Is it just me, or do missy and anatroll seem to have a similar writing style? Never know these days. Sometimes trolls step up their game and try to troll themselves with different accounts. So Winston, just a make a "garbage can" forum and send <>. No crunching down on free speech and everyone can avoid the trash can area.


Hello,

The first one who should be kicked out is you ~ My situation is apparent ~ I need World-War III on feminism and it's not occurring. I've given a total of 15 statements that show a little thought about what the current status of the earth should be. You're also another hypocrite who doesn't like my presence here because I am against da*ing and pr*****tion and many other sins that you advocate.

[~} At any rate, what is your best statement?? ~ "The world is toxic!". No reasons. No causes. There are only symptoms presented. Can you actually show some THINKING?


I've given many explanations for why things are as they are. I've racked up quite a few posts here so most of them aren't as recent because I've gotten past that part. I'm in the solutions phase. Not that you would read anyway. You aren't able to back up why you are against <>, except that it is "sinful." It actually isn't and Christianity (before protestantism became corrupt) <> <> because otherwise mens' <> <> drive would be harmful. And this is Biblical as well, though the perspective changes some from Old to New Testaments. But Paul is no substitute for OT's God.

If you really wanted to strike against feminism, then you would be a little more level-headed about it. But you continuously act like a strung-out-on-drugs lunatic, posting in flamboyant colors and speaking in needlessly formal and pseudo-anachronistic ways. You may not be a troll, but you are ACTING THE PART. No one could ever take you seriously unless you yourself take yourself as such. Unless you get your act together, no one will care for what you say. In addition, you need to actually rebut arguments and not merely respond by saying "that's wrong because I say so." Add value to threads and I guarantee you that even those who disagree with you would not think you a troll.

Y mas, tu no eres un hombre de Espana, en verdad. Yo no tengo razon considerar usted algo mas que un mentiroso. Usted es una perra de feminismo.



[~} P******** is sin. You're a bad man. Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE to fight feminism in the current world.


[~} I've looked at your statements. Show me examples of some things you consider note-worthy that you stated. As regards my penchant for colours and no hesitation for showing emotion {(both traits are very common with Spanish males)}, this is how we Spanish men actually are. As Batman's arch-nemesis {(The Joker)} tells him ~

[~} "I have taken off my make-up. Let's see if you........can take off yours" ~ Batman, 1989 {(the first film I saw here in U.S.A.)}
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby The » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:14 am

Anatol wrote:
Missy_109K wrote:
<> I don't smoke the tobacco or consume alcohol (unless men force me to drink) - and hope this will not be a problem in the social life. In Thailand, all the men I met just wanted to get me drunk with Johnny Walker (Red Label) and watch me fall over myself. I just wanna have fun, make friends, and have a simple, carefree life because we only live once in this world.
<>



ADMINISTRATOR SIR,

~ This woman is going beyond all boundaries of decorum for females!!! Yet you do nothing. You say you are against feminism ~ yet you DO NOTHING and probably find mirth in this woman's lewd comments. This is hypocritical Sir!


Mr. Free Speech isnt gonna do shit, so forget about it.....He loves feminism as much as the next westerner...even though they will never outright say it....
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:28 am

Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:All this forum "needs" to deal with trolls is a troll forum. Then we could let missy and anatroll go in there and troll each other. Is it just me, or do missy and anatroll seem to have a similar writing style? Never know these days. Sometimes trolls step up their game and try to troll themselves with different accounts. So Winston, just a make a "garbage can" forum and send <>. No crunching down on free speech and everyone can avoid the trash can area.


Hello,

The first one who should be kicked out is you ~ My situation is apparent ~ I need World-War III on feminism and it's not occurring. I've given a total of 15 statements that show a little thought about what the current status of the earth should be. You're also another hypocrite who doesn't like my presence here because I am against da*ing and pr*****tion and many other sins that you advocate.

[~} At any rate, what is your best statement?? ~ "The world is toxic!". No reasons. No causes. There are only symptoms presented. Can you actually show some THINKING?


I've given many explanations for why things are as they are. I've racked up quite a few posts here so most of them aren't as recent because I've gotten past that part. I'm in the solutions phase. Not that you would read anyway. You aren't able to back up why you are against <>, except that it is "sinful." It actually isn't and Christianity (before protestantism became corrupt) <> <> because otherwise mens' <> <> drive would be harmful. And this is Biblical as well, though the perspective changes some from Old to New Testaments. But Paul is no substitute for OT's God.

If you really wanted to strike against feminism, then you would be a little more level-headed about it. But you continuously act like a strung-out-on-drugs lunatic, posting in flamboyant colors and speaking in needlessly formal and pseudo-anachronistic ways. You may not be a troll, but you are ACTING THE PART. No one could ever take you seriously unless you yourself take yourself as such. Unless you get your act together, no one will care for what you say. In addition, you need to actually rebut arguments and not merely respond by saying "that's wrong because I say so." Add value to threads and I guarantee you that even those who disagree with you would not think you a troll.

Y mas, tu no eres un hombre de Espana, en verdad. Yo no tengo razon considerar usted algo mas que un mentiroso. Usted es una perra de feminismo.



[~} P******** is sin. You're a bad man. Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE to fight feminism in the current world.


[~} I've looked at your statements. Show me examples of some things you consider note-worthy that you stated. As regards my penchant for colours and no hesitation for showing emotion {(both traits are very common with Spanish males)}, this is how we Spanish men actually are. As Batman's arch-nemesis {(The Joker)} tells him ~

[~} "I have taken off my make-up. Let's see if you........can take off yours" ~ Batman, 1989 {(the first film I saw here in U.S.A.)}


Why is prostitution bad? Give me a reason. Now. And stop being a little bitch. Opposing prostitution is pro-feminist. You are a quasi-feminist just based on this irrational belief. Here's a clue, you jerk-off. Without prostitution, women will have power over men in marriage because they will not have a sexual outlet. So if a woman cuts off sex, the man has nowhere to go. He could hunt other men's women, but then he would be scum and that would be a feminist practice. So prostitution is the most sensible practice to prevent this. As well as giving unmarried men a sexual outlet. Without prostitution, a society will not be able to resist adultery becoming a mainstream practice very well, if at all.

You're not Spanish. You were...born there? But you didn't grow up there and you don't speak Spanish. You're an American, and a pitiful specimen of just how idiotic Americans can get. You're a fraud, a fragile ego that screams like a whiny little bitch on the internet because he is so powerless and refuses to get better. In this way, you're no different from a normal American "man" in that you'll endlessly shout like an infant about what your opinion is and do nothing useful. You've just decided that every country is feminist now without ever getting out and seeing any part of the world. You don't know anything because you haven't DONE anything. Grow the f**k up.

And by your definition, Batman would be a lewd, feminist film. Batman f***ed a girl in that movie. And given that you won't even spell out "lewd" words and things, I find it telling you'd reference such a film like that. At least be consistent, you troll. Your trolling disguise is wearing very thin, as transparent as can be.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby Missy_109K » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:44 am

.
Last edited by Missy_109K on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby The » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:51 am

Missy_109K wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

The first one who should be kicked out is you ~ My situation is apparent ~ I need World-War III on feminism and it's not occurring. I've given a total of 15 statements that show a little thought about what the current status of the earth should be. You're also another hypocrite who doesn't like my presence here because I am against da*ing and pr*****tion and many other sins that you advocate.

[~} At any rate, what is your best statement?? ~ "The world is toxic!". No reasons. No causes. There are only symptoms presented. Can you actually show some THINKING?


Dear Mr Anatol,

If you really want me to leave Happier Abroad Forums, I can do it. Really, I don't wanna interfere in your World War III against the feminism, misandry, and enslavement of men in the economically-developed world. You're fighting alone against everyone here because no one understands your e*otic language of multi-colour text, too many exclamation marks, and tumultuous blocks of upper case words. Your impossible task is like that of the hero in 'The Myth of Sisyphus' (1942) by Albert Camus. You have enough foes already and need not waste your precious mission against dim-witted twats like 'Ghost' with his juvenile video-game username icon of a supernatural skull (and it's not even yet Halloween). Also, you need not waste your effort in trying to save the lost soul of a woman. I'm just a pretentious twit and really nothing but a coquette who needs a decent hiding by a man (to keep her honest).

Despite all the above, Mr Anatol, if you're willing to give us a chance in the Forums, you can put put Ghost and Missy_109K into the 'soon-to-be' inaugurated 'Garbage Forum' for cracker hillbillies & rednecks (such as Ghost) and other trash such as Missy_109K. I'm a big girl, and I can take it.

best wishes,
Missy_109K

Postscript:

Dear Winston, I know I just joined Happier Abroad Forums a few days ago, but already I feel at home here. I like the current events & news, rants against women and the world, and travel reports of members' adventures in Asia and Eastern Europe. I also quite like you - that's why I tease you, just like a primary school kid. Most of all, I like the Anatol because maybe I'm some kind of masochist. Though he always makes me all upset, I enjoy his abuse because the more he abuses me, the more he values me with his efforts - even as the victim of his outrage. It's kind of a complicated issue. In my life, no man has ever abused me (emotionally or physically) so I've been lucky in the hands of men. They were almost all perfect gentlemen. This fact alone blows away the feminist myth that 1-of-4 women is 'raped' during her time at university. The Anatol is the first 'bad boy' I ever met, albeit in the internets, who has abused me with seeming relish. Men are too 'nice' in real life. Maybe it's true that all women like to be abused by men because, then, they realise how fortunate they are to have such men - given that these men do not care for the consequences. If a man treats a woman too well, she believes that she's too fine for him since he needs to supplicate her to stay in her favour. If a man regards his women as 'disposable' vessels for his gratification, his women realise that they have no bargaining power over him. The more a man kicks down a woman like a mongrel dog, the more she loves him. The more he worships her, the more she realises that he's unworthy of her. Maybe there's a message here for all you nice guys who have been 'friend-zoned' and are nursing your wounds at Happier Abroad. The following poetic wisdom is surely worthy of consideration by all the Good Guys in the World:

The Strong Bond

I grew
for you.

Lay waste to me. My acacia
implores its finishing touch from your hands.

I flowered
for you.
Cut me. When born
my lily doubted being flower or candle.

I flowed
for you.
Drink me. Crystal
envies the clarity of my spring

I gave wings
for you.

Hunt me. Butterfly of night
I encircle your impatient flame.

For you I will suffer
blessed the pain that your love gives me!
blessed the axe, the net
and praised the scissors and thirst!

My side will ooze blood,
my love.
What lovelier brooch, what handsomer jewel
than a scarlet thorn for you?

Instead of glass beads for my hair
seven long thorns,
and instead of earrings
two hot coals for two rubies.

You will see me laugh
watching me suffer.

And you will cry
and then ... you will be mine as never before!


Translated from the Spanish: Juana de Ibarbourou (1892-1979), Uruguay.


Image
The
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 725
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 5:21 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:57 am

Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Ghost wrote:All this forum "needs" to deal with trolls is a troll forum. Then we could let missy and anatroll go in there and troll each other. Is it just me, or do missy and anatroll seem to have a similar writing style? Never know these days. Sometimes trolls step up their game and try to troll themselves with different accounts. So Winston, just a make a "garbage can" forum and send <>. No crunching down on free speech and everyone can avoid the trash can area.


Hello,

The first one who should be kicked out is you ~ My situation is apparent ~ I need World-War III on feminism and it's not occurring. I've given a total of 15 statements that show a little thought about what the current status of the earth should be. You're also another hypocrite who doesn't like my presence here because I am against da*ing and pr*****tion and many other sins that you advocate.

[~} At any rate, what is your best statement?? ~ "The world is toxic!". No reasons. No causes. There are only symptoms presented. Can you actually show some THINKING?


I've given many explanations for why things are as they are. I've racked up quite a few posts here so most of them aren't as recent because I've gotten past that part. I'm in the solutions phase. Not that you would read anyway. You aren't able to back up why you are against <>, except that it is "sinful." It actually isn't and Christianity (before protestantism became corrupt) <> <> because otherwise mens' <> <> drive would be harmful. And this is Biblical as well, though the perspective changes some from Old to New Testaments. But Paul is no substitute for OT's God.

If you really wanted to strike against feminism, then you would be a little more level-headed about it. But you continuously act like a strung-out-on-drugs lunatic, posting in flamboyant colors and speaking in needlessly formal and pseudo-anachronistic ways. You may not be a troll, but you are ACTING THE PART. No one could ever take you seriously unless you yourself take yourself as such. Unless you get your act together, no one will care for what you say. In addition, you need to actually rebut arguments and not merely respond by saying "that's wrong because I say so." Add value to threads and I guarantee you that even those who disagree with you would not think you a troll.

Y mas, tu no eres un hombre de Espana, en verdad. Yo no tengo razon considerar usted algo mas que un mentiroso. Usted es una perra de feminismo.



[~} P******** is sin. You're a bad man. Also, it is IMPOSSIBLE to fight feminism in the current world.


[~} I've looked at your statements. Show me examples of some things you consider note-worthy that you stated. As regards my penchant for colours and no hesitation for showing emotion {(both traits are very common with Spanish males)}, this is how we Spanish men actually are. As Batman's arch-nemesis {(The Joker)} tells him ~

[~} "I have taken off my make-up. Let's see if you........can take off yours" ~ Batman, 1989 {(the first film I saw here in U.S.A.)}


Why is <> bad? Give me a reason. Now. And stop being a <>. Opposing <> is pro-feminist. You are a quasi-feminist just based on this irrational belief. Here's a clue, you <>. Without <> women will have power over men in marriage because they will not have a <> outlet. So if a woman cuts off <> the man has nowhere to go. He could hunt other men's women, but then he would be scum and that would be a feminist practice. So <> is the most sensible practice to prevent this. As well as giving unmarried men a <> outlet. Without <> a society will not be able to resist <> becoming a mainstream practice very well, if at all.

You're not Spanish. You were...born there? But you didn't grow up there and you don't speak Spanish. You're an American, and a pitiful specimen of just how idiotic Americans can get. You're a fraud, a fragile ego that screams like a whiny little <> on the internet because he is so powerless and refuses to get better. In this way, you're no different from a normal American "man" in that you'll endlessly shout like an infant about what your opinion is and do nothing useful. You've just decided that every country is feminist now without ever getting out and seeing any part of the world. You don't know anything because you haven't DONE anything. Grow the <> <>

And by your definition, Batman would be a lewd <> <>. And given that you won't even spell out "lewd" words and things, I find it telling you'd reference such a film like that. At least be consistent, you troll. Your trolling disguise is wearing very thin, as transparent as can be.


[~} You are even more stupid {(and evil)} than I first assumed. You think you are being very smart by using specious logic to make shameless and normalise the evil of p********n, and coupling it with Batman {(an otherwise great man who made 1 bad mistake)} to make him look like he's the evil one. You are a very dangerous man to mankind and a wolf in sheep's clothing. P*******n is a sin because it means the sacrosanctness of marriage is broken. No feminism is an excellent way to control the female and make sure she doesn't do anything wrongly or try to withhold the 3-letter word. There will of course be wives who are still going to occasionally resort to that ploy ~ but that is a part of life and when it happens occasionally, it makes life interesting. The problem is that feminism makes it not an occasional problem ~ it makes it a VERY VERY VERY BIG problem.

[~} Bruce Wayne made a wrong choice to have an extra-ma***al relation. It has no relation to feminism. Batman was a good film except for the immoral relation between Bruce Wayne and Vicky Vale. It was also a little too 'dark' in the way it portrayed Gotham City and the amount of psychosis of The Joker was too much. However, these are easily fixable issues and the plot of the film was good.

[~} I am not an American. Americans born in the last 50 years stand for nothing but pure-capitalism and p**-marital re*ations and feminism and g**-rights and tw**er and degraded music and face**ok and da*ing and mass amounts of fast-food in society. Most of these are due to feminism's effects on society. I am against all these. I can easily agree with Americans who are born prior to that time.
Last edited by Anatol on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:59 am

Missy_109K wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

The first one who should be kicked out is you ~ My situation is apparent ~ I need World-War III on feminism and it's not occurring. I've given a total of 15 statements that show a little thought about what the current status of the earth should be. You're also another hypocrite who doesn't like my presence here because I am against da*ing and pr*****tion and many other sins that you advocate.

[~} At any rate, what is your best statement?? ~ "The world is toxic!". No reasons. No causes. There are only symptoms presented. Can you actually show some THINKING?


Dear Mr Anatol,

If you really want me to leave Happier Abroad Forums, I can do it. Really, I don't wanna interfere in your World War III against the feminism, misandry, and enslavement of men in the economically-developed world. You're fighting alone against everyone here because no one understands your e*otic language of multi-colour text, too many exclamation marks, and tumultuous blocks of upper case words. Your impossible task is like that of the hero in 'The Myth of Sisyphus' (1942) by Albert Camus. You have enough foes already and need not waste your precious mission against dim-witted twats like 'Ghost' with his juvenile video-game username icon of a supernatural skull (and it's not even yet Halloween). Also, you need not waste your effort in trying to save the lost soul of a woman. I'm just a pretentious twit and really nothing but a coquette who needs a decent hiding by a man (to keep her honest).

Despite all the above, Mr Anatol, if you're willing to give us a chance in the Forums, you can put Ghost and Missy_109K into the 'soon-to-be' inaugurated 'Garbage Forum' for cracker hillbillies & rednecks (such as Ghost) and other trash such as Missy_109K. I'm a big girl, and I can take it.

best wishes,
Missy_109K

Postscript:

Dear Winston, I know I just joined Happier Abroad Forums a few days ago, but already I feel at home here. I like the current events & news, rants against women and the world, and travel reports of members' adventures in Asia and Eastern Europe. I also quite like you - that's why I tease you, just like a primary school kid. Most of all, I like the Anatol because maybe I'm some kind of masochist. Though he always makes me all upset, I enjoy his abuse because the more he abuses me, the more he values me with his efforts - even as the victim of his outrage. It's kind of a complicated issue. In my life, no man has ever abused me (emotionally or physically) so I've been lucky in the hands of men. They were almost all perfect gentlemen. This fact alone blows away the feminist myth that 1-of-4 women is 'raped' during her time at university. The Anatol is the first 'bad boy' I ever met, albeit in the internets, who has abused me with seeming relish. Men are too 'nice' in real life. Maybe it's true that all women like to be abused by men because, then, they realise how fortunate they are to have such men - given that these men do not care for the consequences. If a man treats a woman too well, she believes that she's too fine for him since he needs to supplicate her to stay in her favour. If a man regards his women as 'disposable' vessels for his gratification, his women realise that they have no bargaining power over him. The more a man kicks down a woman like a mongrel dog, the more she loves him. The more he worships her, the more she realises that he's unworthy of her. Maybe there's a message here for all you nice guys who have been 'friend-zoned' and are nursing your wounds at Happier Abroad. The following poetic wisdom is surely worthy of consideration by all the Good Guys in the World:

The Strong Bond

I grew
for you.

Lay waste to me. My acacia
implores its finishing touch from your hands.

I flowered
for you.
Cut me. When born
my lily doubted being flower or candle.

I flowed
for you.
Drink me. Crystal
envies the clarity of my spring

I gave wings
for you.

Hunt me. Butterfly of night
I encircle your impatient flame.

For you I will suffer
blessed the pain that your love gives me!
blessed the axe, the net
and praised the scissors and thirst!

My side will ooze blood,
my love.
What lovelier brooch, what handsomer jewel
than a scarlet thorn for you?

Instead of glass beads for my hair
seven long thorns,
and instead of earrings
two hot coals for two rubies.

You will see me laugh
watching me suffer.

And you will cry
and then ... you will be mine as never before!


Translated from the Spanish: Juana de Ibarbourou (1892-1979), Uruguay.


Hello,

The member named Ghost is a very evil man. I am dealing with him.

~ I don't wish you to be here. Believe me ~ it is for your sake as well. The genders must NOT mix so easily, for it ruins the mystery between them that makes life worth living.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby droid » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:28 am

Ghost wrote:Is it just me, or do missy and anatroll seem to have a similar writing style
Yep, I believe analtroll = JohnnyLaw = missy_109

Ghost wrote:]Why is prostitution bad? Give me a reason. Now. And stop being a little bitch.
Well, he has his goats, so no need for him.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Postby Missy_109K » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:54 am

.
Last edited by Missy_109K on Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Missy_109K
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby droid » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:55 am

Image Analtroll (a.k.a.missy109K) banned
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2436
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Anatol » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:35 am

Missy_109K wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

The member named Ghost is a very evil man. I am dealing with him.

~ I don't wish you to be here. Believe me ~ it is for your sake as well. The genders must NOT mix so easily, for it ruins the mystery between them that makes life worth living.


Hello Mr Anatol,

Thank you, sir, for your above kind words and concern for my welfare. You are right that women do not belong in this forum - I have truly been an idiot these few days. I am sorry for my immature, juvenile outbursts in my posts (I still have some emotional 'growing-up' to do). I hope that you can find it in yourself to forgive me. I shall leave this forum now (and rarely post, if at all). As per your instruction to me, I shall strive to become a decent, proper lady in the future - so that, one day, I can become a worthy wife to a husband.

All the best and farewell,
Missy_109K


Hello,

I have no ill-regards towards you. On the contrary, you have my sincerest thank-you! You are a very good female. When you came here, you were only doing what the modern culture had taught you and it's not your fault at all. Women are not the enemy. Feminism is the enemy. There is nothing wrong with women and to hate them is very un-natural ~ Thank you for following the traditional Korean culture. By listening to me, you have vindicated good and kicked the wicked feminism that is your true enemy into the dust-bin, where it belongs! Always remember ~ the modern Western man is not Korea's friend ~ he has used South Korea as a pawn against North Korea for 60 years ~ and now his evil feminist females that he created threaten to tear asunder the very fabric of nature's delicate harmony between males and females. EVERY TIME someone Korean or Chinese or Russian or Indian or Spanish repudiates the demented, arrogant modern Western man's feminism and its associated evils like p**-marital re*ations, and doesn't want to be one {(or have for a wife)} of those disgusting improperly-clothed masculine females that are half-male/half-child things in a semi-female body that American males think are 'women' ~ that person is freeing himself/herself from the purest of evils! Please spread the message to as many Koreans as you can. Once again, you have my sincere thank-you.
Anatol
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:12 am

Re: Hello from Missy_109K (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

Postby Ghost » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:01 am

droid wrote:
Ghost wrote:Is it just me, or do missy and anatroll seem to have a similar writing style
Yep, I believe analtroll = JohnnyLaw = missy_109

Ghost wrote:]Why is prostitution bad? Give me a reason. Now. And stop being a little bitch.
Well, he has his goats, so no need for him.


Don't know about Johnny Law, don't recall him. But I suspected Missy = Anatroll before; now it is obvious with these last few posts. Who knows how many of these scum sucking basement dwellers are really one person? But Anatroll and Missy definitely are one guy/girl acting stupid.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mattyman, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests