If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Post by Adama »

Nomad wrote:
Here in Finland, they just had this mid-summers eve festival thingy. Basically everyone goes to some sort of gathering, waits until midnight and be all happy the sun is still shining, so its pretty cool. We'll my party was alittle bit short. Me, my wife, and a really tall guy named Tomi.

We went out into some cabins in the woods and play board games all night. It was a experience I never would of gotten in America. Kind of nerdy too, playing a hobbit board game lol.
Really?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nomad wrote:

I met a man who was 33 years of age and making over 100k a year, single bachelor life. A computer programmer.
Naturally.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

gnosis wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
gnosis wrote:I have dated a number of different girls over the years and also slept with many hookers. My conclusion is that unless I stumble across a girl really worth marrying, hookers are better. I have no interest in playing slot machines.

I do not need a relationship with a girl to make me "complete." I am already complete, and I don't give a damn about anybody else's opinion of my lifestyle.

To address the OP, absolutely anybody with $50 in his pocket can get laid in Asia. Europe is not much more expensive.
HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".

Unless you're a completely autistic retard virgin, it's impossible to NOT have sex in Asia if you're a white guy.
Agreed. If you are a white man living in Asia, you will get laid unless you are completely hopeless. Even homely fat guys I knew were getting laid.
This obviously isn't true, as many men in Asia have a serious problem. Even they date women who they consider to be beneath them in every way.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

cdnFA wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Unless you're a completely autistic retard virgin, it's impossible to NOT have sex in Asia if you're a white guy.
I've seen the threat title used by the rule of 7 guy and one of those pick up sites for Japan, and you would figure a PUA site would be one of those up beat things.
I've read an article by a Canadian in China who says the same thing applies in China.
There are exceptions of course. The underweight blond/ginger who comes across a bit odd in his own culture and had odd features like a big nose and never holding a real job before going to Japan and finding out his minuses become pluses and holds a first job for decent money teaching a mostly female clients [authority position] and trying to make a new start will do much better. OTOH there are guys who do much worse. They just can't figure it out, or it takes them almost a year to figure out how to get things working.

But hey, why not take the advice of someone who calls himself big baller instead.
That's exactly it. Exactly. In fact, other expats will openly admit it, except for those men who know it's them. That's why every white guy who lacked success back in the west, which I guess means white women found them unattractive, went on to Asia.

In Asia, every white guy is supposed to be a rock star. But even then, there are some unfortunate men who move from the west and are unable to attain that rock star status. Then you see their hatred for that race of people who should be under their feet, bowing and scraping to their lord.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
drronnie wrote:My problem is not that I am repulsive. I have girls smile at me but I have had very bad experiences with girls in high school which have deeply shattered me so I have always tried my confidence over the years but to no avail. Most of the time when I approach a woman I fail because I expect to be rejected and guess what I end up showing a bad vibe which gets me rejected.

The problem is between your ears, Ronnie. It is your mindset.
That's just proof you hate the men here. Stop being so mean by telling them the truth. You're a hate monger. [/sarcasm]

This isn't about money, height, status or being a bad boy. It really is a psychological battle, not a three dimensional one. Obviously DrRonnie needs to find a way to work on his confidence. The fact that women smile at him should tell him he has little to fear. He just needs to realize the man is the prize, not the woman. And women have more fear than men. You think you're scared, but they're scared too. And once you start moving, that fear will evaporate the moment you open your mouth to start speaking. And if they smile at you, they already like you. You've probably already won if the girl smiles at you and means it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HouseMD wrote:Sounds like you don't respect or value yourself. Look man, I've been there, so I get it. You need to become a person you respect before anyone us going to want to live or respect back. Ask yourself, "what do I lack in this moment that makes me feel like less of a man?" Then go and change those things. Ask yourself what you need to do to look at yourself in the morning and be proud of who you are, and become the man billions of years of evolution or God's plan (whichever way you roll) prepared you to be.

Then the women just kind of come to you. Trust me.
I agree with the sentiment, but the only thing he lacks which he requires is faith in himself and his own abilities. There is nothing else which he needs, except for God.

I used to have lots of opportunity when I was younger, but I blew them all because I was just like DrRonnie: lacked confidence in myself and my abilities. Let some truly willing, gorgeous girls pass me by, because women in the past had been cruel to me. But that is letting those cruel women hold power over me to ruin me. That is letting them succeed. Besides that, there are worse things that people overcome, such as child molestation and other horrible things. So really life is not that bad, and with a little positive self-talk, a man can pull through.

What is the story you're feeding yourself? I bet DrRonnie is feeding himself a false, negative narrative about life and himself, and he is simply living it out. If he would simply start focusing on a positive narrative, his mind will start moving him in that direction automatically.

But faulty, negative thinking is impossible to overcome, even with all the resources in the world at your disposal. It really is just a matter of where your focus is. Is your focus on Woe is me? Or is your focus on Life is wonderful?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I am probably one of the few posters who think DrRonnie is a real smart cat.

He is probably one of the few western male expats living in Thailand who isn't at risk at ending his life being thrown 60 foot from the 10th floor of a condominium block.

Some expats who come to Asia are f***ing stupid. Some of them marry girls 30 years younger, who left school at nine, met them at a bar and expect them to be good wives - now some might be, but the chances aren't all that great.

It isn't the same in China - girls who aren't married are usually living with their parents, and there is a curfew in place that they have to obey or else - most Chinese girls aren't going to be out all night on the lash f***ing random men - now this might be different in Shenzhen, Beijing or Shanghai where there are lots of female migrant workers but still - very few people 'kill it' in China - and the ones that do know Chinese, live in a tier one city and have the money to partake in all the kind of options living in a tier one city where impressionable girls might open their legs for a laowai with no strings attatched.

Ronnie needs to keep going to the gym, keep improving his stock, I know Chinese girls like a well dressed man with good hygiene and in shape - but at least he isn't in a bad destructive relationship like a lot of expats in Thailand are - and this is one truth that is made out of gold - no relationship is far better than a bad toxic relationship.

I know of a guy - a westerner who is of fairly advanced years - he went from a relationship in Thailand where he was cleaned out of his life savings from some woman, to China - where he is now in the process of being cleaned out by some middle aged single mother down in Guangzhou.

Being old and a fool is a really bad combination - the privilege of age is that you gain wisdom and a bit of street smarts - DrRonnie is in a far better position than this fella I know, that's for sure.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

yick wrote:I am probably one of the few posters who think DrRonnie is a real smart cat.

He is probably one of the few western male expats living in Thailand who isn't at risk at ending his life being thrown 60 foot from the 10th floor of a condominium block.

Some expats who come to Asia are f***ing stupid. Some of them marry girls 30 years younger, who left school at nine, met them at a bar and expect them to be good wives - now some might be, but the chances aren't all that great.

It isn't the same in China - girls who aren't married are usually living with their parents, and there is a curfew in place that they have to obey or else - most Chinese girls aren't going to be out all night on the lash f***ing random men - now this might be different in Shenzhen, Beijing or Shanghai where there are lots of female migrant workers but still - very few people 'kill it' in China - and the ones that do know Chinese, live in a tier one city and have the money to partake in all the kind of options living in a tier one city where impressionable girls might open their legs for a laowai with no strings attatched.

Ronnie needs to keep going to the gym, keep improving his stock, I know Chinese girls like a well dressed man with good hygiene and in shape - but at least he isn't in a bad destructive relationship like a lot of expats in Thailand are - and this is one truth that is made out of gold - no relationship is far better than a bad toxic relationship.

I know of a guy - a westerner who is of fairly advanced years - he went from a relationship in Thailand where he was cleaned out of his life savings from some woman, to China - where he is now in the process of being cleaned out by some middle aged single mother down in Guangzhou.

Being old and a fool is a really bad combination - the privilege of age is that you gain wisdom and a bit of street smarts - DrRonnie is in a far better position than this fella I know, that's for sure.
Good post. I just hate the nay-sayers. Like none of this is really happening and if a guy just happens to get cleaned of his entire LIFE savings (takes a LIFE to earn it), then its just acceptable for this women to do that to them. Its down-right evil.

Everyone jumps up and down if the government raises a 5% tax, but let a woman steal 100% of it through the process of marriage and divorce, no one complains at all. Infact, you "owe her" that money. Its insanity.

A man who works his hands to the fruit of his labor is owned 100% of it and shouldn't part with it just because a divorce happens.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Nomad wrote:
yick wrote:I am probably one of the few posters who think DrRonnie is a real smart cat.

Good post. I just hate the nay-sayers. Like none of this is really happening and if a guy just happens to get cleaned of his entire LIFE savings (takes a LIFE to earn it), then its just acceptable for this women to do that to them. Its down-right evil.

Everyone jumps up and down if the government raises a 5% tax, but let a woman steal 100% of it through the process of marriage and divorce, no one complains at all. Infact, you "owe her" that money. Its insanity.

A man who works his hands to the fruit of his labor is owned 100% of it and shouldn't part with it just because a divorce happens.
Well, it is absolutely morally unacceptable - but when you go to Asia to live your life as an expat - you can't leave your brains at the airport, a lot of these guys do just that.

The women they end up with aren't that smart - a lot of them left school at nine, they are easy to read and to suss out, but they are smart enough to open their legs and the man will open his wallet like the f***ing mugs most of them are. my ex-colleague who is now in the south of China, he is shacked up with some woman and her kid and he is paying hand over fist with his salary, but he came from Thailand being cleaned out - he was moaning away about that when he met this woman - neither could speak each others language - but he was away with the fairies and wouldn't listen to reason - you can't help some of these absolute fools.

How many thousands of western men in Thailand have been murdered by their wives and her family over a condominium that he signed over to her?

It is massively massively wrong - but it happens so many times - again, a lot of men come to Asia and stuff their brains down their pants.

One thing about Ronnie, no bargirl has made a fool out of him. He is a smart cat.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".
That's sad. Other posters here say that doesn't happen. Specifically, Ghost and Droid both recently mentioned that
You are a lying, deceitful piece of shit Adama. There's a cozy spot for you in the "lake of fire".
God can see your wicked, corrupt spirit, and your misdeeds won't be covered by faith alone :twisted:

Again, no need to take it on others after He didn't land anyone on your lap this summer, get over it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".
That's sad. Other posters here say that doesn't happen. Specifically, Ghost and Droid both recently mentioned that
You are a lying, deceitful piece of shit Adama. There's a cozy spot for you in the "lake of fire".
God can see your wicked, corrupt spirit, and your misdeeds won't be covered by faith alone :twisted:

Again, no need to take it on others after He didn't land anyone on your lap this summer, get over it.
My bad. You agreed with Ghost in another matter in that thread. I stand corrected. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31895&start=30

We'll see who's the one who will burn forever though.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:My bad. You agreed with Ghost in another matter in that thread. I stand corrected. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31895&start=30
See you in the lake :twisted: I'll have a reprobate smoothie waiting for you
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I would say it's not so much the lying but the evil intent
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:My bad. You agreed with Ghost in another matter in that thread. I stand corrected. viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31895&start=30
See you in the lake :twisted: I'll have a reprobate smoothie waiting for you
I apologize for listing you with Ghost in the wrong matter. It was another matter you agreed with him on. I'm sorry, Droid.