Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:38 pm

I made a mistake by lumping Droid in with Ghost.
Last edited by Adama on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby nomadphilippines » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:42 pm

there is a HUGE difference between 'can't get laid in the west' and 'not willing to do all it takes to get laid in the west when you can smoke weed and watch porn instead'

very rarely did i hook up with a girl in the west, just not worth the effort, get it in all the time abroad.... some countries are easier than others of course and i try and choose the easy ones :p
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:45 pm

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:HE's mainly talking about normal women, but it's true, if you're a white guy in Asia, you will literally have Asian women coming up to you and inviting you over for "dinner".


That's sad. Other posters here say that doesn't happen. Specifically, Ghost and Droid both recently mentioned that



Funny how the Bible Thumpsters have the least compunction about lying.


Ghost wrote:My social skills never paid off for me in the U.S. AWs are too f***ing retarded to respond to social skills; that, or they reject non-hot men even when they have great social skills. At least in Asia, social skills still matter.

Being white in Asia doesn't mean you'll get women automatically, unless you're talking about bargirls and other p4p girls. Not that you'd have any clue, but unfortunately you only post about things you know nothing about. Why don't you give experienced men here some more stupid advice, Mr. Virgin?


I miswrote when I said Droid agreed with you. He agreed with you when you were making fun of me, not on this matter. But, you know, you did write what I said you wrote. Call me a liar though. I'll accept that. I'll even accept malicious intent from Droid. (From this thread: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=31895&p=269781#p269781 )
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby droid » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Adama wrote:I apologized. If I were evil, I would hold onto it for dear life, like you do with your lies. But you and Droid can use it against me. I hope you do, because now you finally have the evidence of my evilness.


Not to drag this further Adama, but the problem is you apologized for the technical mistake, that's nice, but God can see you meant harm, even if the statement had been true. This kind of compounds the misdeed. Not judging now really, just being descriptive.

Listen man, no big grudge against you but when you have a bunch other posters slamming you, you might be coming off as conflictive. Everyone else could be wrong, but pause and reflection sometimes are in order.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2457
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:05 pm

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:I apologized. If I were evil, I would hold onto it for dear life, like you do with your lies. But you and Droid can use it against me. I hope you do, because now you finally have the evidence of my evilness.


Not to drag this further Adama, but the problem is you apologized for the technical mistake, that's nice, but God can see you meant harm, even if the statement had been true. This kind of compounds the misdeed. Not judging now really, just being descriptive.

Listen man, no big grudge against you but when you have a bunch other posters slamming you, you might be coming off as conflictive. Everyone else could be wrong, but pause and reflection sometimes are in order.


How is it that you know the mind of God as an unbeliever? I wouldn't even say that God can see you meant harm. That's just ridiculousness. And you might consider how much "harm" I can do to you on an internet forum. This really is idiocy for fools. Entertaining at times, but you see, you're trying to literally crucify me cause I lumped you in with a guy you usually agree with and side with against me. That's an honest mistake there, and Ghost actually did say those things.

I can't retract an apology, but I do see now, I was correct to lump you in with him.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:08 pm

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:I apologized. If I were evil, I would hold onto it for dear life, like you do with your lies. But you and Droid can use it against me. I hope you do, because now you finally have the evidence of my evilness.


God can see you meant harm, even if the statement had been true.


That's a very large ego. Is this in the Bible? Cite chapter and verse where it says you can read the mind of God? That's how silly you are. You're speaking for The Lord when you don't even know Him. You don't know anything about His Word or His commandments. You can't say you know Him. But somehow you claim you know God's heart? You know God that intimately? I wonder what the penalty is for claiming to know God's mind when you're not even a child of His. At the Great White Throne final judgement, everyone will find out.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:11 pm

What's worse is that you're probably irredeemable, and you claim to know Him. You're [non Christian which is the same as] an atheist. You don't even truly believe that God exists. Yet you would use God's heart to admonish me? That is a crime far worse, involving the Lord Himself. This will be very interesting for you in the end, Droid.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby droid » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Adama wrote:How is it that you know the mind of God as an unbeliever? I wouldn't even say that God can see you meant harm. That's just ridiculousness. And you might consider how much "harm" I can do to you on an internet forum. This really is idiocy for fools. Entertaining at times, but you see, you're trying to literally crucify me cause I lumped you in with a guy you usually agree with and side with against me. That's an honest mistake there, and Ghost actually did say those things.

I can't retract an apology, but I do see now, I was correct to lump you in with him.


I'm not crucifying you, just describing things. Your misdeed is compounded and made more wicked by a fake technical apology.

Doesn't God see everything? Or are we capable of withholding things from him? Which is it? honest question

Edit: No bible expert here, but how about "hebrews 4" 12 and 13 ?

12For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart. 13Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight; everything is uncovered and exposed before the eyes of Him to whom we must give account. 14Therefore, since we have such a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to what we profess.…
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2457
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:48 pm

droid wrote:I would say it's not so much the lying but the evil intent


But didn't you know that's what it means to be a true Christian? A lot of people get this confused because the term "Christianity" seems to suggest being a follower of Christ and his teachings. However, the fact is that it means lying, evil intent, and displaying ego. It's easy to see how a reprobate like you could get confused, and think that being a Christian might entail such things as humility and love for others.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:16 pm

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:Doesn't God see everything? Or are we capable of withholding things from him? Which is it? honest question

I've forgotten most of the fairy tales I was told as a child, but there is a story in the bible where god says "If I had known you'd do that...", which answers your question.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Zambales » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 pm

Bao3niang wrote:I think confidence will play a part wherever you are, but most foreign women are still a lot more accepting and tolerant of men that take are more reserved / shy. I'm not a loud guy and certainly not good when it comes to approaching.

Honestly the few remaining good women in the Anglosphere are all taken. They seem to be 35+ (from an older generation) which means that they are married and will likely have children. zboy has told me to not limit myself in my search but we all know there's no point of looking for a needle in the ocean in the Anglo dating scene (or non-dating).

What I believe is that if there is a good one out of 100,000 in the Anglosphere, there are tens of times more decent ones abroad, so you can pick a truly excellent gem for marriage. The Anglosphere is only for pump and dump / to gain experience, but you can do these things abroad as well with better chances of finding quality women.

I can unapologetically tell Anglo women out there (unless you are one of the few remaining gems) that you are trash.


Some good points right there.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:48 pm

Getting laid isn't the problem. Women want sex more than men. Especially as they get older. The real issue is how to have sex without the complications leading to the R word. In this respect women are the same everywhere.

Once they spread they expect some kind of commitment leading to the R word. God made them that way. Like heifers, they follow the rain and the smell of good grazing. If you will enslave yourself to tend the veld they will stay. If not they will follow the noise made by the lead heifer (insert name of woman tv show or magazine) and move on to greener veld. If you allow it they will trample and over graze and add no value but piece of meat.

White yellow black brown, they just look for green veld to graze and drop calves.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby nomadphilippines » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:50 am

lol @ asian women coming up to you and inviting you for dinner, they are way to shy for that to happen often....... once in a blue moon sure, but not daily, weekly, or even monthly

i kinda disagree with the above post though, as an average looking white dude in the western world you are rarely going to be getting casual hook ups/friends with benefits type situations from girls that dont want a relationship unless you have amazing 'game'

however in some countries as a foreigner you can actually get totally casual hook ups just because girls want to try something new

i tell every girl i hook up with i dont want anything serious and friends only, they all know the deal going in, in SEA u can still get the hook ups, in the western world i would have no chance doing that
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby drronnie » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:24 am

in order to do anythimg I would have to establish a social circle. it is akways hard to get attention from women if you are a loner like me
drronnie
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:50 am

Re: If You Can’t Get Laid In The West, You Won’t Get Laid Ab

Postby nomadphilippines » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:50 pm

drronnie wrote:in order to do anythimg I would have to establish a social circle. it is akways hard to get attention from women if you are a loner like me


thats the thing about being an outsider, they are intrigued and want to know more

as long as you are polite and respectful you can start a conversation with just about anybody and they will have some interest.... if they dont then move on to the next
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests