Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

ADMINISTRATOR SIR ~ WHY DID I GET A CHASTISEMENT FOR THESE??

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: ADMINISTRATOR SIR ~ WHY DID I GET A CHASTISEMENT FOR THE

Postby Gadfly » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Jonny Law wrote:Dear Sir Winston,

Here on earth where I live, looking white is very helpful:

1. Have you ever watched Latino television. If you have all the actresses that are supposed to look pretty look "WHITE" they look "CAUCASIAN". In fact if you only watch Mexican television you would think that only white people live there.
2. Have you ever seen an Asian supermodel. If you have they have fair skin.
3. Have you ever watched a movie with a Black actress. Well guess what, black actresses like Halle Berry have a white parent.

-Fact Check-
I am not sure what planet Zboy is from. But on planet earth looking white maybe considered by the media worldwide to be aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks and enjoy :)

And #4: in NE Asia (Korea, Japan, China) you see lots of ads with white models, from America or Europe. No Africans, Arabs, subcontinent Indians, or SEAsians. Koreans especially get plastic surgery to get white-like features.

Yup, no question: whites are aesthetically pleasing.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Basing what I say on facts, I am right more often than not. I have eyes and can see where the wind blows. The majority of children are from conservative homes. Demographically, the future of America is Evangelical Christian and Latino. Whites will be a minority.

"he's against dating, premarital sex, and women speaking and describing themselves in a forum. Those are extreme views that the majority do not hold."
That is a very common belief. It is the view held by the vast majority of Muslims, over 1 billion of them (even Muslims in the US of Gay). Remember Western Civilization first began in the Middle East. On this forum his views may not be the majority, yet more than enough people think the way he does. Just keep that in mind.

Is every person and every man not entitled to their own opinion?

Middle Eastern civilization has been around for about 10,000 years give or take. They do not believe in the Bullshit: "dating, premarital sex, and women speaking"

Fair enough. He is entitled to his extreme views. That's fine. But he should not attack other members and must behave in a civil manner and discuss his views in a civil manner too. That's the important point.

Sometime he lashes out at people for disagreeing with his views. He condemns people too. That's where he gets into hot water. That's what he needs to work on.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Anatol » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Winston wrote:Fair enough. He is entitled to his extreme views. That's fine. But he should not attack other members and must behave in a civil manner and discuss his views in a civil manner too. That's the important point.

Sometime he lashes out at people for disagreeing with his views. He condemns people too. That's where he gets into hot water. That's what he needs to work on.

Hello Administrator Sir,

If the world acted NORMALLY I wouldn't need to explode at people. Feminism is the HIGHEST enemy of the world and the rest of the earth should be in World War III with the modern West. Is the world fighting it?????? Do you see why I explode, Sir????
Anatol
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Anatol wrote:
Winston wrote:Fair enough. He is entitled to his extreme views. That's fine. But he should not attack other members and must behave in a civil manner and discuss his views in a civil manner too. That's the important point.

Hello Administrator Sir,

If the world acted NORMALLY I wouldn't need to explode at people. Feminism is the HIGHEST enemy of the world and the rest of the earth should be in World War III with the modern West. Is the world fighting it?????? Do you see why I explode, Sir????

Yeah I do. But still you must act civil in a civilized society. You must act like a gentlemen. No ad hominem attacks. Also it's not good to encourage war and violence. A peaceful revolution is better.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby The » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:36 pm

Winston wrote:

Basing what I say on facts, I am right more often than not. I have eyes and can see where the wind blows. The majority of children are from conservative homes. Demographically, the future of America is Evangelical Christian and Latino. Whites will be a minority.

"he's against dating, premarital sex, and women speaking and describing themselves in a forum. Those are extreme views that the majority do not hold."
That is a very common belief. It is the view held by the vast majority of Muslims, over 1 billion of them (even Muslims in the US of Gay). Remember Western Civilization first began in the Middle East. On this forum his views may not be the majority, yet more than enough people think the way he does. Just keep that in mind.

Is every person and every man not entitled to their own opinion?

Middle Eastern civilization has been around for about 10,000 years give or take. They do not believe in the Bullshit: "dating, premarital sex, and women speaking"

Fair enough. He is entitled to his extreme views. That's fine. But he should not attack other members and must behave in a civil manner and discuss his views in a civil manner too. That's the important point.

Winston, you could say that about alot of other posters on this forum with when they disagree with a poster and cant deconstruct his argument, they call him a Troll and stupid....You have a bunch of f***ing retards on these forums but Anatoll gets chastised....Da f**k outta here...
The
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions