Response to Winston Wu: The Benefits Of Overseas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Response to Winston Wu: The Benefits Of Overseas

Post by MJay1978 »

I found this audio Winston Wu made to be motivating. It's over a 40 minute long audio with a lot of facts and information based on the toxic culture of America and the many toxic problems. This is by far my most favorite audio I've heard from Winston by far.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/5 ... erseas.mp3

Even though I'm a MGTOW now in my own country, I'm still holding onto the dream to escape America and travel to a place where the grass is much greener. Winston did want my thoughts on this and I apologize for the much late response. I got too busy with my own video content. Sure enough, I took the time finally to make a response to Winston Wu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQsehu2 ... vmzx5w4vbo

For those of you who are new here, this is all I'm going to tell you. You need to get the hell out of America and go somewhere that is better. The toxic problems and feminism are never going to change here. If anything, I only see things are going to get much worse here, which I see evidence of it. For instance the following.

1. If you type in "Teacher sex" on your browser on Google, look at the images. This alone is a serious growing problem.

2. I'm sure you're familiar with the Jeremy Meeks mugshot post on Facebook. That should speak louder than words.

3. Robin William's death. I still say it's feminism and the justice system that crippled Williams, leading him to commit suicide. The media covered it up, saying it was drug/alcohol abuse alone.

Like I said, for those of you who are new here, work on yourselves and forget about the women here. You need to get the hell out of America.
The
Junior Poster

Re: Response to Winston Wu: The Benefits Of Overseas

Post by The »

Look at the amount of people leaving America in droves this year by Renouncing Citizenship...

http://blogs.wsj.com/totalreturn/2014/1 ... _yourmoney

Even though the article is mostly financial, (and the first people always leave their home lands for financial reasons)... if it doesn't give you a hint that its time to leave, then nothing will....

America is morally, socially and financially bankrupt...

PS... Look at some of the comments from some of the US "Homelanders" who have no grasp of the situation with FATCA and people, whose financial lives are on the line are forced to renounce....
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

The wrote:Look at the amount of people leaving America in droves this year by Renouncing Citizenship...

http://blogs.wsj.com/totalreturn/2014/1 ... _yourmoney

Even though the article is mostly financial, (and the first people always leave their home lands for financial reasons)... if it doesn't give you a hint that its time to leave, then nothing will....

America is morally, socially and financially bankrupt...

PS... Look at some of the comments from some of the US "Homelanders" who have no grasp of the situation with FATCA and people, whose financial lives are on the line are forced to renounce....
It is only 3000 people this year. In a country of well over 300 million, that is not even a rounding error.
I would think it would be greater, but most are not interested in the loss of freedom or opportunities abroad.
FATCA is totalitarian in scope and a despot's wet dream. Even if you cannot promptly leave the USA, you can
develop your connections to your possible new home and pull the trigger on it when the moment comes.
In the meantime you can develop assets abroad that are obscure.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 2nd, 2020, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote:
It is only 3000 people this year. In a country of well over 300 million, that is not even a rounding error.
I would think it would be greater,....
I read that those figures come from the a published, and reflect only the names of "covered" expats, i.e. the multi-millionaires who have to file an exit-tax tax-return. I may have read that here:
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/canada ... ivacy.html

I say multi-millionaires, because the other trigger besides 2 million net worth is 155000 in taxes paid, which I suppose means 500,000 income. And not too many lawyers or other high earners would be leaving the US if they had such a huge income... unless they ALSO had millions in wealth. So to me it is a good approximation to call "covered expats" "multi-millionaires."

Granted, this article seems to say that some folks might not be multi-millionaires, some might just be non-filers or folks with tax problems.
http://crevelingandcreveling.com/blog-l ... nship.html

Anyway my point here is it may NOT be 3000 taxpayers. It MAY be 3000 MULTIMILLIONAIRE taxpayers. There could be 30,000 plain old millionaires and other ne'er-do-wells.

Plus, it takes years to establish first temporary residency, then permanent residency, then citizenship abroad. Those are generally the steps you take before renunciation of US citizenship, (unless you are super-rich and can buy citizenship elsewhere, or already have it). All that takes years.

So that 3000 represents the tip of the iceberg. They would be folks who started the process years ago.

OutWest wrote:
Even if you cannot promptly leave the USA, you can
develop your connections to your possible new home and pull the trigger on it when the moment comes.
In the meantime you can develop assets abroad that are obscure.
Ideas:
-- Bullion in a non-bank Singapore depository
-- A vacation home on the beach in Mexico or the Caribbean (close enough to get some use from it)
-- Income Property anywhere in a non-US wife's name (if you report taxes as a single taxpayer)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MJay1978,
If you liked that audio recording of mine, you will love this one too. It's an audio recording I did for the New American Dream Radio Show where I list the benefits of getting out of America that are not women/dating related. Check it out at the link below.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/R ... merica.mp3

Also, check out my groundbreaking article about the 5 ways your life will be TRANSFORMED abroad. It will give you the big picture of what HA is all about. It's a must read.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2014/12/5 ... broad.html
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out! MJay just made this awesome video about how RIGHT I am about America's broken culture and its negative attitude women, and why YouTube shut down my HA videos for telling the truth about all this and how men can find better cultures and better female options overseas.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne