Another School Shooting

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Another School Shooting

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

S_Parc wrote:
Ghost wrote:There are many more Elliot Rodgers all over America - once the amount of rejection and loneliness hits critical mass (when ever that will be) many will seek to inflict pain on those who hurt them: women.
Though Public would disagree with me, but if I had a few million to burn and a time machine, I'd go back to 2009 and save Elliot.

First thing, I'd separate him from the US college scene immediately. We'd set up camp at the Hotel Del Ray in Costa Rica or somewhere near Sukumvit Rd in Bangkok Thailand. He'd be doing the Penn State online bachelors program, thus getting himself a US credential but I'd have him boinking women, regularly, but it would be a highly structured program of boinking, studying hard, some physical training like martial arts/weight lifting/basketball, and then, some non-academic activities like playing the keyboards or guitar. Within six months, his woes in the US would be a distant memory and instead, he'd be living the life of a well rounded rich person.

When it's all over, we'd make that one time trip to central Pennsylvania for his graduation, a photo opt, and picking up his diploma. Sure, he may later become a douche bag Wall St type, but hey, it beats what happened at UCSD. I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of American parents wouldn't do something like this for their sufferings sons. Instead, they'd berate their sons for not being 'good' with women. Typical of f'king conformist idiots.
Gr8t f.ucking post!!!!! :-D I had to screen save this one.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ghost wrote:Indeed. S_Parc will be a great dad, if he ever becomes one.
Depends on how maternal his lesbian better half is, I suppose. :wink:
Ghost wrote:I know if I ever have a son, I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure he isn't incel.
To ensure that, make sure he is attractive (you have a choice in this, as you choose which woman to father him with), and make sure he is social. Make him have a lot of contact with the other children in his neighborhood, play out side a lot and minimize the time spent on games, gadgets and internet as much as possible. A martial art, as S.Parc correctly pointed out, would also be a very good move for multiple reasons. If a guy can hold his own in a fight, he's a lot less likely to be bullied. The athletic skills acquired will help him at others things, too, and he'll be in better shape and thus more appealing to the fairer sex.

I plan to instill in my sons a sense of masculinity, of strength, and for them to be perfectly adapt to different social situations. I hope they will also be able to develop a good sense of humor, as it's a great icebreaker and can help a guy tremendously.

Elliot Rodger had potential, but it all went to waste. He was not beyond saving, though he was very, very near the point of no return for quite some time. With his family's wealth and connections, and all the trips he made around the world during his life, there's so many ways in which it could have gone differently. I would say that, had a boy with more social skills be born into that family, he would have done a lot better and would definitely not have died a virgin.

On topic: the shooter this thread is about, Jaylen Fryberg, was apparently an athlete and quite popular. He fought about a girl with his cousin, they both dated the same chick or something. He does not exactly fit the profile of the nerdy, virgin shooter. Sexual frustration may still play a part in it, though, and not getting attention from women (or, in this case, one particular woman). Sex or lack thereof is almost always a factor, it seems.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

On my point about loser parenting, have any of you seen the show 'Californication'?

It's basically a comedy series about sex addiction and rampant drug use among Hollywood types but there was a point where they'd exposed the ignoramus-ness of our society. It was when David Duchovny's character, Hank, discovered that he had an illegitimate 20 year old son. Well, this kid was a virgin, had never dated, was socially inept, no real career ambitions (meaning dreaming about becoming an actor), and completely out of shape. The show specifically pinned him as a complete loser. Well, when Hank tried to get him an esc*rt, his ex-GF protested vehemently, saying that the kid should only lose his virginity to someone whom he cared for. Seriously, this is a show about debauchery and they threw a Puritanical message into it. WTF! Well, fortunately, the kid boinked the hoe and he was relaxed for the first time in his adult life. As far as I'm concerned, 20 is late. There's a lot of build up of tension, between 15 and then.

The point was that unlike this character, at 20, I was tall, outgoing, reasonably handsome, high GPA, and getting meaningful internships, just about to launch a career. Were women throwing themselves at me? Nope, I could only attract the oddballs (head cases) and went out with that cult seeking premed, my last American girlfriend, prior to re-connecting with Mel. So here I was, a soon-to-be success story, being defined as a bozo by our society. And this is because ppl like Hank's ex-GF could spread her legs and writers, producers, and musicians would throw themselves at her and so she thinks that the same phenomena works for guys.

And unlike Rogers, I'd lost my virginity early in life (18) and thus, when the dark times arrived, ages 21 to 24 (the worst dating era of my life), I was simply planning to go abroad for a boink. I was slowly giving up on AWs.

And that I did at a brothel, which is what causes a guy to relax, before he actually starts dating for real in another country. No parent knows any of this stuff. Most parents are a bunch of ignorant f'kers, blaming their kids for everything, not realizing that our society sucks. The only murky bright side to the Roger's debacle is that his parents can't face the public anymore, as it's international news, and will live with this for the rest of their lives.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

S_Parc wrote:And that I did at a brothel, which is what causes a guy to relax, before he actually starts dating for real in another country. No parent knows any of this stuff. Most parents are a bunch of ignorant f'kers, blaming their kids for everything, not realizing that our society sucks. The only murky bright side to the Roger's debacle is that his parents can't face the public anymore, as it's international news, and will live with this for the rest of their lives.
Funny thing? Elliot's father did exactly what Hank did in Californication:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... later.html

"Rodger said his son has become obsessed about not having a girlfriend and being a virgin, but when his father offered to take him to Las Vegas 'to do something about it' he declined."

So he offered the boy help in losing his virginity the way you did: by being paid for it. Elliot believed himself to be a superior, supreme gentleman and thus any scenario in which he would have to pay for sex, would be below him. He was probably too much of a romantic soul, and a very impractical and somewhat naive person. Had he went along with his father's offer, things may have ended very differently and a lot less tragic for all parties involved.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
S_Parc wrote:And that I did at a brothel, which is what causes a guy to relax, before he actually starts dating for real in another country. No parent knows any of this stuff. Most parents are a bunch of ignorant f'kers, blaming their kids for everything, not realizing that our society sucks. The only murky bright side to the Roger's debacle is that his parents can't face the public anymore, as it's international news, and will live with this for the rest of their lives.
Funny thing? Elliot's father did exactly what Hank did in Californication:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... later.html

"Rodger said his son has become obsessed about not having a girlfriend and being a virgin, but when his father offered to take him to Las Vegas 'to do something about it' he declined."

So he offered the boy help in losing his virginity the way you did: by being paid for it. Elliot believed himself to be a superior, supreme gentleman and thus any scenario in which he would have to pay for sex, would be below him. He was probably too much of a romantic soul, and a very impractical and somewhat naive person. Had he went along with his father's offer, things may have ended very differently and a lot less tragic for all parties involved.
The problem was that he'd gone from 17 to 22. Between that time period, he'd lost it. Realize, I'd gotten laid at 18 and was even offered it at 17 but wanted to wait for legal age, as the GF was a few mos older than me. Thus, all elements of Elliot Rogers was out of my system, weeks after my 18th birthday. So when that horrible period of lousy dates and no sex, 21 to 24, had occurred, my patience/fortitude was already in place.

I believe that the dad probably offered it in the crude way... 'Here son, here's a grand, go to Vegas and get it out of your system.'

What I was hinting at, was more of a lifestyle switch, which is where one isn't on an American campus, where the in-crowd vs the out-crowd are defined during freshman/sophomore years. In addition, I'd also be worried about a guy, whose favorite movie was 'Titanic' and not 'Terminator'. The majority of diehard 'Titanic' fans were teenage girls. The truth is that in America, if you don't meet the right one when you're young, it's over. And I believe that Elliot internalized that 'over' piece. Thus, it was too late at 21/22 to save him. I know that if I didn't experience it by then, I'd probably look a lot more like my Avatar, completely nuts & whacked. And like Elliot, I would have seen myself as superior to those who'd rejected me because I can tell in hindsight that many of those girls were a bunch of b*tches and many of them are fat and disgusting today. In fact, they hate Mel because she exercises, takes care of herself, and now, has me. But I asked myself, where were they back then? That's right, they were drinking and doing drugs with fraternity types. I was too ordinary for entitlement queens.

But to get back to Elliot, if he'd started with brothels in { Brazil, Costa Rica, Thailand } at 17/18, and then, slowly started dating locals, he'd have both, sexual release and his pride back. Eventually, without the feedback loop from the American system telling him that he's a loser, things would be different. So sending him to Vegas on the 11th hour, wasn't going to work.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Here's another fictional film I recommend on this topic.

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑