Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

"She's out of your league"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: "She's out of your league"

Postby mattyman » Sat May 28, 2016 12:59 am

The point in that article was that people tend to find people of similar backgrounds. Did any of you not read it? Why 'beautiful' people end up with other beautiful people. It's the mere coincidence that such people seem to be of similar background.

Anyway, that besides, the being 'charming' bit is where we all have the most power and is also the bit that is most open to misinterpretation. We can always relate to where people are coming from, their own life circumstanfes but wait, am I argueing with fools here? Just try to understand women you meet, their own experiences and where they're coming from get to understand her as a person. OK, heard that one before.

People bringing this up are from a wide variety of circumstances. For me, lack of a good social circle to meet women through has been playing a part, as well as not being too keen to meet women through online dating, preferring natural ways. That aside, I know I have weaknesses, but I know that there are people out there who are shyer than me, fatter than me, less intelligent than me and more socially-inept than me who have gotten into relationships. The reason, they might be meeting more of the right people for themselves. That doesn't It means translte into uglier or what they might not find attractive. Try to be a bit more positive.
mattyman
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Sat May 28, 2016 1:12 am

cdnFA wrote:As for Doctornerdlove, he is the guy who used Kevin Smith as an example of how chicks will date fat guys completely ignoring the fact that he is famous with many cult classics under his extra sized belt, has wealth and is also pretty charming.

If you look at Kevin Smith speak, or see his behind the scenes material, I suspect he is the kind of guy who can control a room, keep people laughing etc. HE would probably get girls despite his fame. Didn't he get with his wife before any fame came along?

cdnFA wrote:I wonder how many guys who complain about leagues would consider going out with this

I would, but I have really odd messed up tastes.

If she was an actual nerdy girl, as opposed to just looking like that, I would go for it too. Tastes should be different. This board actually has messed up tastes. All you hear is hot this and hot that with no consideration for personality. I suspect it is because the majority have never actually lived with a woman.
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Sat May 28, 2016 5:53 am

Yes, but it doesn't matter. People are going to say all kinds of mean things about you and to you in this life. It is your choice whether you want to believe those lies or not. If you believe them, then they have succeeded at manipulating you and getting you to hate yourself. If you disbelieve them, you have seen through their lies.

Just because someone disapproves of you or the way you want to live, it isn't the end of the world. Let them have their opinions. Just live your life and stop worrying so much about what people who want to shame you might thing. That's as long as they aren't shaming you for actual immoral behavior, and you know that this society, which approves of men doing unspeakable things to each other, probably has very little right to morally condemn much of anyone.

See what they want is to get inside your head. They know that physical wounds are only temporary. But if they can get you to doubt yourself or to hate yourself, then they have succeeded in making you your own enemy. How much longer will that last than physical injury? Yes, many of these people are deeply evil.

And no one has the right to make that kind of assessment. Sometimes people do say things absentmindedly. If that is the case, then just remember that the person is an idiot and let it go. However if it is intentional and thought out ahead of time, you know you have a majorly manipulative person, and you might want to consider excising the evil out of your life. That will solve that problem in an instant, like cutting out a cancerous tumor.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 28, 2016 11:15 am

This is an example of an ugly American woman's attitude towards men. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat May 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Was this girl out of Winston's league? :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby drronnie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:05 am

The_Adventurer wrote:
cdnFA wrote:As for Doctornerdlove, he is the guy who used Kevin Smith as an example of how chicks will date fat guys completely ignoring the fact that he is famous with many cult classics under his extra sized belt, has wealth and is also pretty charming.

If you look at Kevin Smith speak, or see his behind the scenes material, I suspect he is the kind of guy who can control a room, keep people laughing etc. HE would probably get girls despite his fame. Didn't he get with his wife before any fame came along?

cdnFA wrote:I wonder how many guys who complain about leagues would consider going out with this

If she was an actual nerdy girl, as opposed to just looking like that, I would go for it too. Tastes should be different. This board actually has messed up tastes. All you hear is hot this and hot that with no consideration for personality. I suspect it is because the majority have never actually lived with a woman.

Would not surpirse that many in the incel crowd do not even attempt to woe real girls. Its all in their head. Yes I too can date a 9 of 10 in my dreams. However in real life you see good looking men with average looking women, average looking men with hot women so nothing is predestined.

However incels like me we think we are prerejected so we do not bring up the confidence to make eye contact because we expect failure before even trying
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Postby Zambales » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:37 am

The_Adventurer wrote:

You're right. Personality plays a massive part although they need to have a degree of physical attraction too. That nerdy girl doesn't attract me whatsoever though. Definitely not my type.

I do think guys who just go for looks alone tend to end up being screwed in the divorce courts. Too much emphasis on showing their trophy off to everyone instead of delving deeper into what the woman is really like. Can take a couple of years to know the real her too.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby GoingAwol » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:53 pm

drronnie wrote:
The_Adventurer wrote:

Would not surpirse that many in the incel crowd do not even attempt to woe real girls. Its all in their head. Yes I too can date a 9 of 10 in my dreams. However in real life you see good looking men with average looking women, average looking men with hot women so nothing is predestined.

However incels like me we think we are prerejected so we do not bring up the confidence to make eye contact because we expect failure before even trying

The trend i'm seeing in America is that men consistently date down. The top 1% of guys (pro athletes, movie stars, musicians, politicians etc.) are dating the most attractive girls, Really good looking guys are dating above average girls, above average guys are dating average or even below average girls, and average and ugly guys are dating the bottom of the barrell women or going completely without. I, myself, am average looking and the only women who ever seem interested in me are blubbery landwhales. I don't expect a supermodel, I just don't want a landwhale. For me, going overseas isn't about getting girls who are out of my league. It's about having an opportunity to actually date in my league (I.E average looking girls who aren't fat).
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:46 pm

GoingAwol wrote:The trend i'm seeing in America is that men consistently date down.

That's because even hideous looking women in the US think they deserve a rich handsome man. :roll:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby 789 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:10 am

jamesbond wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:The trend i'm seeing in America is that men consistently date down.

That's because even hideous looking women in the US think they deserve a rich handsome man. :roll:

And that lady probably has a nick on a forum somewhere of "CuteBeautyQueen". :mrgreen:
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions