American College Girls...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

American College Girls...

Post by Tsar »

I was going through my favorites. Deleting some and putting some links onto Word Document Archives to make my favorite Favorites easier to locate. I came across an article I bookmarked between 2010-2013 and thought I'd share: http://collegecandy.com/2009/09/07/why- ... group-sex/

She talks about how drinking and sex are skills people should learn in college. After trying group sex, she recommends other girls try it too. You can read the entire article but it it highlights why its impossible for there to be a good girl in college because at least 99% of college girls are sluts.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Re: American College Girls...

Post by The »

Tsar wrote:I was going through my favorites. Deleting some and putting some links onto Word Document Archives to make my favorite Favorites easier to locate. I came across an article I bookmarked between 2010-2013 and thought I'd share: http://collegecandy.com/2009/09/07/why- ... group-sex/

She talks about how drinking and sex are skills people should learn in college. After trying group sex, she recommends other girls try it too. You can read the entire article but it it highlights why its impossible for there to be a good girl in college because at least 99% of college girls are sluts.
Not only that but its alot of the girls f***ing the same group of guys.......Ive been through the college experience and it was waaaaaay overrated....and it was hard to f**k these hoes unless you were apart of that clique, which I wasn't...And I wasn't anti-social at all....Went to all the parties, joined clubs and improved my social skills, went to the gym 6 days a week and for nothing (or for a mediocre chick)....If I could go back in time and I wouldnt even do it....total waste of time...both financially, educationally and socially...
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Lol: http://www.dailycal.org/2012/11/26/coll ... y-edition/

Her male equivalent would be on here bemoaning his incel status.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Pretty much, after 2000, it's all been downhill. That so-called golden age of HS and College was the 70s and 80s, with a bit of a tail end in the 90s.

Today, I can't imagine how bad it must be.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's pretty bad, I live on ground 0 at the biggest University in FL and these gals are totally lost and nut's. They act like men, look like men in attire and the latest round are dumber than sh it. The common core is really kicking in good.

There are still some good girls out there and not all are messed up, I know the good ones because I can talk to them about what a mess this society has become especially the women.
Time to Hide!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I was having a conversation with a typical brainwashed Merian sheep in an onlie game I used to play (recently quit):

Me: So what are you doing now?

Him: I am in university.

Me: Hmm. Do you enjoy it so far? And why do you enjoy it?

Him: I want to have a good future and a good career path so I can reach my own potential and become a productive member of society. But most of all, THE GIRLS MAN!!!!!

Me: What do you think of American women?

Him: Hell yeah! I love them! You can find all kinds of women in America!

Me: Bitchy... Selfish.... Strange..... Spoiled..... Unattractive.... Now compare them to Asian, European / Russians.

Him: Please stop degrading American women. Do you know that we have yellow women too? They are called Asian-Americans. Mark Zuckerberg married one. So, we have yellow women too. What makes our yellow women (or American gals in general) worse than your yellow women back in the third world? Oh and don't even start talking about Europe, Russia LOL. White American women are of European descent anyways.

Me: All of Europe in one, a disgrace to the European genes. Both the attractive and not so attractive features of all her European ancestries combined into one product.

Him: Oh, now I know why you are saying this. You must be some socially awkward loner, recluse, perv that cannot get American (Canadian or whatever) females, am I right?

Me: You are correct on the socially awkward and loner part, but even if I improved I'd never go for Anglo-Saxon women. Seriously, if you don't understand, go travel and find out yourself.

Him: Nah, I am content in NYC. New York is the Big Apple, THE BIG APPLE you know???

Me: I know. I hope a worm bites into it and screws it to heck.

Him: ARE YOU A TERRORIST?

Me: Yea, I'll admit that I have fantasies of blowing up a couple places in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, NZ whatever.

Him: Oh my gosh! Do you know we have the CIA, the Pentagon, and Homeland Security?

Me: Your agencies could not even stop some kids from Central Asia planting a bomb a a marathon.

(moment of silence)

Me: Oh, and what do you think of gays?

Him: They are human, in every way equal to us. It is their right to do whatever they please.

Me: Don't you think it is totally disgusting, unnatural, and just..... Repulsive?

Him: You are being a bigot. Bigots like you do not deserve any respect.

Him: Hey I gotta go now, remember what I said, and Haha, you will never get an American (or other Anglos as you say) woman!

Me: Nor do I want one, and to you, I hope you enjoy being a zombie.

Classic demonstration of the American mentality....
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Bao3niang wrote:Classic demonstration of the American mentality....
I don't bother trying to discuss my reasons for not wanting an American or Western girl. Some people are too brainwashed that they couldn't ever see reality for what it is. Then there are others that refuse to accept the reality they live in. Some people will awaken on their own. Those that don't deserve the what they get.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Bao3niang wrote:Classic demonstration of the American mentality....
I don't bother trying to discuss my reasons for not wanting an American or Western girl. Some people are too brainwashed that they couldn't ever see reality for what it is. Then there are others that refuse to accept the reality they live in. Some people will awaken on their own. Those that don't deserve the what they get.
By that same logic, those who know they need to go abroad and escape feminism and don't also deserve what they get. I'm surprised that you hold this view of it.
It's not the same logic. Would you tell someone to spend everything they have and go abroad for a few weeks to have a good time but be forced back into reality with nothing left for them? Or to go abroad and try to find a girl when they can't support one and they don't even have their own place? It's not realistic for someone to go abroad short-term unless they have the money to do so. It's not realistic to find a girl when someone doesn't have their own place. So if someone is awakened and is forced to stay in America, and they remain alone then that is what they have to accept. They don't deserve it but its their choice until they're ready.

There are very poor people, poor people, below average people, middle class (average) people , upper-class people, rich people, and the elites. Would you think it's realistic for a very poor person to leave America and go abroad.

What happens is a very poor person living with parents (that don't really want him there) goes abroad? Imagine he finds a girl, is he suppose to move in with her family and be supported by her family if he can't find work in whatever country lives in? How would that be any better? No girl would want a very poor person. It's up to the very poor person to earn money, then get a place, then go abroad. That's the logical sequence.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

My college experience was enjoyable, the best time in my life actually. I did pretty well with women (as good as you can expect, not being a top 10%-er).

It's been all downhill since then though.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Maverick wrote:My college experience was enjoyable, the best time in my life actually. I did pretty well with women (as good as you can expect, not being a top 10%-er).

What state/region did you go to college? It makes a difference among the social and friend factors.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

Tsar wrote:
Maverick wrote:My college experience was enjoyable, the best time in my life actually. I did pretty well with women (as good as you can expect, not being a top 10%-er).

What state/region did you go to college? It makes a difference among the social and friend factors.
New York. I went to a science school with a good reputation. Many of the women were very intelligent so, possibly, less focused on looks than the majority in the real world.

It was after college, in grad school, the bar scene, and working world, where I really discovered how cruel women can be.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Maverick wrote:
Tsar wrote:

New York. I went to a science school with a good reputation. Many of the women were very intelligent so, possibly, less focused on looks than the majority in the real world.

It was after college, in grad school, the bar scene, and working world, where I really discovered how cruel women can be.
Right there with yah man.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Ghost wrote:Look, I've tried and tried to help you. I've given you ideas, resources, and workable plans. And you have nothing to show for it. Your problem is you over-complicate everything to the point where it becomes impossible to do the way you want to do it. You won't start off making good money. You won't start off with a big house. You won't start at the pinnacle of what you want. It's a process. There is absolutely no way around this.

Start today, right now.. Immediate goals are to study Russian/Ukrainian, etc. at least 1 hour every day, look for a teaching gig or other job abroad, and work on any independent ways to make money that you can. Within 6 months to 1 year, you need to be going abroad. If a teaching gig was the only thing you could get for the time being, you do it, and you do it without whining. You use your language skills plus ambitions to start meeting potential wife material while in Russia, Ukraine, etc. Work your a** off that first year. After that, you'll be more stable and a second year will be easier. You could possibly get a better job, your language abilities will be improved, leading to both potentially better jobs and more dating, and your other efforts at making money will be more successful if you keep working at it. Eventually, you'll be able to get there. But it is always a process. You want to go from A to Z in one step. It doesn't work that way.
You're being a bit dogmatic here Ghost. Yes, that is what I would recommend him trying as well, and hoping that something comes out of it. However, I can't say with any certainty that it is the right thing to do, and for it to work there is not way to eliminate the factor of luck. He could do all the right things and it still might end in disaster, just like any venture these days. If he said that waiting out the situation where he is was the right thing to do instead, I couldn't prove him wrong. We are living in an age of diminishing returns and uncertainty. However, with his saved money, I would agree that this is a venture worth trying. If he looses the money, well, at least he would have had a good experience.