American College Girls...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American College Girls...

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:You're being a bit dogmatic here Ghost. Yes, that is what I would recommend him trying as well, and hoping that something comes out of it. However, I can't say with any certainty that it is the right thing to do, and for it to work there is not way to eliminate the factor of luck. He could do all the right things and it still might end in disaster, just like any venture these days. If he said that waiting out the situation where he is was the right thing to do instead, I couldn't prove him wrong. We are living in an age of diminishing returns and uncertainty. However, with his saved money, I would agree that this is a venture worth trying. If he looses the money, well, at least he would have had a good experience.
You also assume that if I go abroad I will approach girls. I don't want to approach girls because odds are the girls won't be what I'm looking for in a girl. I will not compromise my standards. Do you think I could just ask "Hey, are you a virgin?" early on? You can't do that anywhere, and there's no way I will ever spend loads of my time and especially not money on a girl to potentially learn the answer to question only to have her say she's been with guys or engaged in acts of fornication, and I've lost both time and money. I could go abroad for fun, leisure, and sightseeing but I could never just go and approach girls. I see it as a waste of my time mainly because I know the odds. I already mentioned in previous threads I want a jailbait. That hasn't and won't ever change. I will experience what I missed out on because that is my number one goal in life. To marry a beautiful jailbait virgin foreign girl.

I don't like to leave things up to chance or luck. I don't care about being loved and even if a girl that slept with one previous guy loved me and really wanted to be with me forever, I would reject her and tell her I couldn't love a fornicating harlot. I don't love like most other people and I lost a lot of my ability to truly love someone. I'm a patient person and when I'm ready I will do what I can to take most of the chance out of finding myself such a girl (and I already have 3 ideas that would do that in time).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:You also assume that if I go abroad I will approach girls. I don't want to approach girls because odds are the girls won't be what I'm looking for in a girl. I will not compromise my standards. Do you think I could just ask "Hey, are you a virgin?" early on? You can't do that anywhere, and there's no way I will ever spend loads of my time and especially not money on a girl to potentially learn the answer to question only to have her say she's been with guys or engaged in acts of fornication, and I've lost both time and money. I could go abroad for fun, leisure, and sightseeing but I could never just go and approach girls. I see it as a waste of my time mainly because I know the odds. I already mentioned in previous threads I want a jailbait. That hasn't and won't ever change. I will experience what I missed out on because that is my number one goal in life. To marry a beautiful jailbait virgin foreign girl.

I don't like to leave things up to chance or luck. I don't care about being loved and even if a girl that slept with one previous guy loved me and really wanted to be with me forever, I would reject her and tell her I couldn't love a fornicating harlot. I don't love like most other people and I lost a lot of my ability to truly love someone. I'm a patient person and when I'm ready I will do what I can to take most of the chance out of finding myself such a girl (and I already have 3 ideas that would do that in time).
I don't assume anything. If you go overseas, you will at least be in the game. Maybe (probably) nothing will come out of it, but at least there is a chance, and you will have a better understanding of the situation. Take me in Asia for example. I had a couple of beautiful, awesome virgin (I think) girls who might have wanted to marry me, but I didn't have the wherewithal to support them. But in the same situation, you might have. You never know. To win the lottery, you have to buy a ticket. Or perhaps you will not be lucky, but you may be more worldly wise for the experience and help some younger guy be lucky. At least you will be progressing in some way.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Cornfed wrote: You're being a bit dogmatic here Ghost. Yes, that is what I would recommend him trying as well, and hoping that something comes out of it. However, I can't say with any certainty that it is the right thing to do, and for it to work there is not way to eliminate the factor of luck. He could do all the right things and it still might end in disaster, just like any venture these days. If he said that waiting out the situation where he is was the right thing to do instead, I couldn't prove him wrong. We are living in an age of diminishing returns and uncertainty. However, with his saved money, I would agree that this is a venture worth trying. If he looses the money, well, at least he would have had a good experience.
If he stays in America, he's a guaranteed failure. If he goes abroad, his chances rise above zero. Can't say how much. Can't really quantify those things. But it would become possible. He lives at home working a dead end job. If he goes abroad and fails at his dream, then he can always fall back on coming back to the U.S. and living at home. The risks are small. He can only gain from taking action, even if all he ends up is a good experience.

We know that he gains nothing by waiting because all he has done is waited and gotten nothing for it. I doubt he will get a decent job in the U.S. I think he says that to try to delude himself that there is some hope remaining in the U.S. A year from now he'll be in the same position, predictable as a sunrise.
I was a college student and now I'm a new graduate. I have gained a college degree.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 29th, 2020, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Cornfed wrote: You're being a bit dogmatic here Ghost. Yes, that is what I would recommend him trying as well, and hoping that something comes out of it. However, I can't say with any certainty that it is the right thing to do, and for it to work there is not way to eliminate the factor of luck. He could do all the right things and it still might end in disaster, just like any venture these days. If he said that waiting out the situation where he is was the right thing to do instead, I couldn't prove him wrong. We are living in an age of diminishing returns and uncertainty. However, with his saved money, I would agree that this is a venture worth trying. If he looses the money, well, at least he would have had a good experience.
If he stays in America, he's a guaranteed failure. If he goes abroad, his chances rise above zero. Can't say how much. Can't really quantify those things. But it would become possible. He lives at home working a dead end job. If he goes abroad and fails at his dream, then he can always fall back on coming back to the U.S. and living at home. The risks are small. He can only gain from taking action, even if all he ends up is a good experience.

We know that he gains nothing by waiting because all he has done is waited and gotten nothing for it. I doubt he will get a decent job in the U.S. I think he says that to try to delude himself that there is some hope remaining in the U.S. A year from now he'll be in the same position, predictable as a sunrise.
I was a college student and now I'm a new graduate. I have gained a college degree.
Just like millions of others. Oh, and define "new graduate." A year ago? Two days ago? That makes a difference too. If you graduated months ago and have been unemployed while failing to work a plan, that's hardly anything to hold up and be proud of. I should know. I did that myself, and it's one of my biggest regrets to this day.
It's only been a few months.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:
You've got physiological needs and safety covered by living at home in the U.S. and can always fall back on it if you fail abroad. The other three needs could only possibly be met going abroad and living in a saner society. You just made a great argument for why you need to go abroad as soon as possible and try to meet those needs.
I won't always have that to fall back on if I went abroad and failed. When I move out then I'm out permanently. If I fail I have nothing to fallback on and if I can't find a job if I returned failed then I would be screwed.Then you might realize why I'd be taking a great risk if I went now, instead of two or three years from now. I don't mention everything that goes on in my life or all my personal circumstances that factor into my decisions. I know I need to go abroad as soon as possible but soon doesn't mean immediately in my personal circumstances. I would inform you of the circumstances in a PM if you keep everything private and confidential.