Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why is "The" usually disrespectful towards me?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Why is "The" usually disrespectful towards me?

Postby Tsar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:47 am

I don't understand why "The" constantly posts disrespectful, rude, or random personal attacks towards me. I would like him to provide a reasonable and civil explanation about why he is being disrespectful and so maybe things can be resolved or an understanding can be reached. In any regards The needs to stop being disrespectful towards me and constantly going across the forums bashing me any chance he gets. I have and am practicing civility.

The wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Tsar wrote:I was thinking that it must only be in America and the West where the phrase "She's out of your league" is said to guys. I was wondering why people that to men in America/the West? Ever since high school many men keep hearing that, and both men and women will say it to other men.

In can refer to the girl being too good looking, of higher social class, of better "education," and plenty of other things. But it is usually about looks I would say.

So when are you going to go to Eastern Europe where you'll be above the girls' leagues?

NEVER! HE AINT GOING NOWHWERE....I THINK HE LIKES IT AT HOME BETTER WHERE HE CAN STUTTER AND STUMBLE AROUND FEELING SORRY FOR HIMSELF!

I'm not going to be the cause for good threads going off-topic.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Re: Why is "The" usually disrespectful towards me?

Postby Tsar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:00 am

The: "NEVER! HE AINT GOING NOWHWERE....I THINK HE LIKES IT AT HOME BETTER WHERE HE CAN STUTTER AND STUMBLE AROUND FEELING SORRY FOR HIMSELF!"

This was an unprovoked personal attack

Indirect personal attacks using feminist-style verbal passive-aggression: Knowing someone doesn't like it at home, but says "I think he likes it better at home where he can stutter and feel sorry for himself."

The entire statement was completely offensive and unprovoked. I thought whatever resulted in the previous bashing ended but that statement proved me wrong, which is why I created a thread devoted to discussing and hopefully resolving the issues. If The feels like he wants to throw a personal attack or bash me, he has a thread devoted to it for anytime he wants.

I'm going somewhere but no one can go anywhere, anytime, or any moment.

I do not stumble around. I walk dignified.

How often do I say I feel sorry for myself? Everyone has moments a few times a year they might feel depressed about things and post about it. I rarely feel sorry for myself.

When I think about why you are so disrespectful towards me I can't think of any legitimate reasons. Maybe ideological or philosophical differences? Was I posted a lot about how great virgin girls are and why men should want to marry them, and you didn't like those topics?
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:19 am

Perhaps he was trying to give you a good kick in the tail so you'd go and do it? This is how I interpret the comment; I could be wrong. It does get really irritating to read threads about what you want, and then see that you still haven't even taken a step. You need to go get it done. Yesterday. What you need now is tough love. Your stutter or lack of resources isn't what is holding you back. You are holding yourself back. I know how scary it is. I eventually had to get on a plane and it felt like all hit at once. I almost didn't get on that plane. I thought about backing out. Fear is a killer, but if you don't overcome it, it will outlast you and you will die having never even taken a step to getting a virgin bride. Go. Do. It. Now.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:27 am

Ghost wrote:Perhaps he was trying to give you a good kick in the tail so you'd go and do it? This is how I interpret the comment; I could be wrong. It does get really irritating to read threads about what you want, and then see that you still haven't even taken a step. You need to go get it done. Yesterday. What you need now is tough love. Your stutter or lack of resources isn't what is holding you back. You are holding yourself back. I know how scary it is. I eventually had to get on a plane and it felt like all hit at once. I almost didn't get on that plane. I thought about backing out. Fear is a killer, but if you don't overcome it, it will outlast you and you will die having never even taken a step to getting a virgin bride. Go. Do. It. Now.

I have been taking many steps and I'm very close to being employed. I also expect to be traveling abroad within a few months or several months.

I'm not ready for my bride and I've toned down all my posts relating to that subject.

Here are a few things that will indicate when I will be ready for a bride:
-I must have my own house
-I must be financially stable
-I must be able to offer her a good life
-I must provide her with security
Traditionally a man had to offer those things to a bride. I know I wouldn't want my bride working. So therefore if I want a bride that doesn't work, I need to be able to support both myself and the bride, which is why I need to build a proper foundation.

The first thing I'll be getting is a starter home. Once I have that I'll be ready for a bride.

You could PM me if you want more details. I was holding off on mentioning some of the more recent changes or where I may be going.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:48 am

I thought you don't have a job yet and are struggling to get one? You're going to get a house? In the U.S.? And you'll bring a bride here? Seems to me you're putting the cart before the horse

Really, things would be so much easier if you would just go live in Ukraine or Russia for a year as an English teacher, take the opportunity to learn Russian and save some money, and search for your potential virgin bride. You could set up a life abroad and be happy. Don't build it all up in your head before it has happened...(Trust me on this one! I have to fight against doing that myself. Often have I been disappointed because my dreaming didn't worked out as I envisioned it.)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:56 am

You would regret it even more, if you feel like being pushed. tough love is old school with short term success.

Its another Oxymoron word "tough love" ...That's what my parents did and I never progressed as an individual. I fake progressed as an individual on societies definition of success based on tough love at certain periods in my life. I'm only growing as an individual on a SELF level at later parts of my life which does not sync in with societies timeline.

The society is designed in a way to screw good souls. You need to do things at certain times in your life to have an image of success is a full time con.

Why the hurry? You will be ready when you are...Do not force it upon yourself. "Age" is an illusion...You don't really grow as a human being but just biologically with tough love.

Even if you travel say when you are in your 40's, 50 or 60s, the experience is what matters...you would soak in all at late years of your travel than being early. May be you would find your true love in your 50s or 60s...It doesn't matter...The entire social structure is a gigantic con forcing you to do things at certain age is pure vampiric thinking to suck maximum energy from you.

Move at your own pace. Who defines at what pace a human being should move in their life? We can not all be clubbed into one timeline.

We are in an infinite time line..Nodody dies really...Its another society con to make you do things faster for their agendas. Imagine when people moved in their own time line...The corporate vampire won't get the slaves they need to run the fake society we all live in.

We should be celebrating you. I'm glad you are not in a timeline that forces you to do stuff, you would be just another slave...

Also, as many have experienced. Travelling oversees is grass is greener thingy...Being an English teacher is not being free.....Many English teachers are miserable...because they forced themselves in a society timeline...If you think travelling outside and being an English teacher will free you...then its just delusion. Don't be fooled by a society that has sucked, devoured millions of souls. You have the oppourtunity to set your life right by following your own time line.

--------------

Good Luck...You are one of the most decent members here...You had the calmness to write a separate thread without using curse on other member who provoked you and deal with the whole situation with class.

You are the sane guy here..I need to learn a lot from you on how to be calm in a bad situation.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:16 am

Ghost wrote:I thought you don't have a job yet and are struggling to get one? You're going to get a house? In the U.S.? And you'll bring a bride here? Seems to me you're putting the cart before the horse

I was struggling to get a job but it appears that things have gotten much easier. Since my post about how I was probably going to join the Navy next year if I didn't have a job, I within less than one hour of applying at one decent job I was contacted and already had the first interview. I'll be applying at other positions. Sometimes things do take time and probably if there is such a thing as fate, maybe it gave me some more good fortune. Right now I'm fairly confident I'll have a decent or acceptable job by the new year.

I said once I had a savings I would get a house. I wouldn't get a bride before I had a house. If the game is getting a bride, then house is a very important piece required to win the game and get the bride. Therefore the house must come before the bride.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Tsar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:38 am

starchild5 wrote:You would regret it even more, if you feel like being pushed. tough love is old school with short term success.

Its another Oxymoron word "tough love" ...That's what my parents did and I never progressed as an individual. I fake progressed as an individual on societies definition of success based on tough love at certain periods in my life. I'm only growing as an individual on a SELF level at later parts of my life which does not sync in with societies timeline.

The society is designed in a way to screw good souls. You need to do things at certain times in your life to have an image of success is a full time con.

Why the hurry? You will be ready when you are...Do not force it upon yourself. "Age" is an illusion...You don't really grow as a human being but just biologically with tough love.

Even if you travel say when you are in your 40's, 50 or 60s, the experience is what matters...you would soak in all at late years of your travel than being early. May be you would find your true love in your 50s or 60s...It doesn't matter...The entire social structure is a gigantic con forcing you to do things at certain age is pure vampiric thinking to suck maximum energy from you.

Move at your own pace. Who defines at what pace a human being should move in their life? We can not all be clubbed into one timeline.

We are in an infinite time line..Nodody dies really...Its another society con to make you do things faster for their agendas. Imagine when people moved in their own time line...The corporate vampire won't get the slaves they need to run the fake society we all live in.

We should be celebrating you. I'm glad you are not in a timeline that forces you to do stuff, you would be just another slave...

Also, as many have experienced. Travelling oversees is grass is greener thingy...Being an English teacher is not being free.....Many English teachers are miserable...because they forced themselves in a society timeline...If you think travelling outside and being an English teacher will free you...then its just delusion. Don't be fooled by a society that has sucked, devoured millions of souls. You have the oppourtunity to set your life right by following your own time line.

--------------

Good Luck...You are one of the most decent members here...You had the calmness to write a separate thread without using curse on other member who provoked you and deal with the whole situation with class.

You are the sane guy here..I need to learn a lot from you on how to be calm in a bad situation.

I am an INTJ and that one reason why I create many plans in a logical way built for a successful outcome. Spending money on traveling in the present that would be best saved to allow for a down-payment on a start-house or relocation expenses to make the future easier, I would choose to save the money to make the future easier. Traveling the world would be nice, especially for people that can afford it, and its even nicer when there's someone to see it with.

In relation to being calm in a bad situation there are multiple approaches I take:

1. Those who respond with civility are of a higher class than those that resort to savage attacks and uncivil posts. Even the best of us could sometimes explode if we get pushed too far too many times, especially if we are going through a rough spot in our lives. Remembering that people who practice civility are of a higher class is one way.
2. Responding with another uncivil personal attack is ultimately useless and a waste of time. It solves nothing and resolves nothing. It just turns into an cycle of personal attacks and bashing, ruining a thread or wasting more time.
3. There is logic and there is emotion. The emotional response is anger, responding with the same uncivil behavior, and more bashing. The logical response is to confront the aggressor with civility and try your best to remain calm and not throw personal attacks. Logical responses use civility, reason, and evidence. Emotional responses are just that, which use factless rhetoric, personal opinions, and biases.
4. Is it truly worth it to have that bad situation cause anger? Keeping calm in a bad situation is likely to help the situation have a better end or resolve itself.
5. I also have enough love for myself and enough pride that ultimately I can keep calm in bad situations.

With regards to why I created this thread, it's mainly because I believe the disrespect needs to stop so the forum quality can improve and civility between members can improve.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:00 am

Ghost wrote:Really, things would be so much easier if you would just go live in Ukraine or Russia for a year as an English teacher, take the opportunity to learn Russian and save some money, and search for your potential virgin bride.

Is it actually possible to make a decent living as an English teacher and find a virgin bride in Russia or the Ukraine?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:29 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Ghost wrote:Really, things would be so much easier if you would just go live in Ukraine or Russia for a year as an English teacher, take the opportunity to learn Russian and save some money, and search for your potential virgin bride.

Is it actually possible to make a decent living as an English teacher and find a virgin bride in Russia or the Ukraine?

It wouldn't be the lap of luxury, but it would be a life. Things would at least become possible for Tsar. It's not that it is ideal, but that it is something. Things would become possible. Only possible. He hasn't learned any Russian, so my guess is right now he would not have access to potential virgin brides even if he went now. Nor is he trying to communicate with any virgin girls in EE or learning the culture. He'll have to work on things in tandem and he isn't doing it. In America, he doesn't have anything. But if he can get a job in America like he thinks, then I guess he should do that if it would be a good paying job. Thing is, though, all the plans in the world are no good if you never do anything or can't do anything.

One year from now, Tsar could be doing quite well. He could have a job/income in Eastern Europe, fluency in Russian/Ukrainian/etc., a virgin girlfriend. It is what could be if he worked like a demon at it.

But I think this time next year he will still be posting on HA about virgin girls and will still not have ever left his home.

So it's either Tough Love or The Starchild Way. (Sorry, Starchild, I've got to disagree with you here.) One could get him what he wants. The other is a way to delay things forever so that nothing ever happens.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:33 pm

I think Tsar needs a more masculine avatar?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:29 pm

So if you get a house, do you see yourself living in America your whole life Tsar? Even with a Russian bride?
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:43 pm

I've already given "The" a warning about that. If he continues, please report it by clicking on the exclamation mark in his post.

Tsar, why don't you just put him on ignore by adding him to your Foes list in your UCP?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Winston wrote:I've already given "The" a warning about that. If he continues, please report it by clicking on the exclamation mark in his post.

Tsar, why don't you just put him on ignore by adding him to your Foes list in your UCP?

So much for free speech, Winston. EuroBrat got in Tsar's a.s.s. and there was no peanut-gallery pity party. Now "The" is being at the forefront
of the lynch mob? I'm not even going to say #goose #gander treatment for EuroBRat nor The here. I'm definitely going to say Tsar, just suck it up and put The on ignore since
you're too thin-skinned to handle it.

If you are confident in what you do, then why do you make a thread about The getting in your arse???

Better yet, why did you have to spill the beans onto a public thread about this??? Couldn't you have PM'ed this conversation man-to-man with respecting The's privacy??? #
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Tsar » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:45 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:If you are confident in what you do, then why do you make a thread about The getting in your arse???

Better yet, why did you have to spill the beans onto a public thread about this??? Couldn't you have PM'ed this conversation man-to-man with respecting The's privacy??? #

I created a thread hoping to resolve whatever problem he had with me because I try to be civil. I can shrug off the comments but uncivil remarks that are unprovoked undeniably damage the quality of a thread. I could have tried that but from prior history "The" doesn't want to acknowledge any of my questions: deflection, more bashing, or more disrespect. So I saw no point to that. The main reason why I created this thread was because I am curious about why he continues to be disrespectful.

I will follow Winston's suggestion and add him to my "Foes" list if he makes another rude or disrespectful remark.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions