Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Why is "The" usually disrespectful towards me?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Why is "The" usually disrespectful towards me?

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:37 pm

Tsar,
The poster "The" flagged your post because you called him the N word. I see you did it to teach him a lesson. Next time, just flag his post. No need to use the N word. I'm going to issue another warning to "The" for rude behavior. If he continues to make insults and ad hominem attacks, he will be temporarily banned.

He ought to change his username too. When you refer to "The" it looks like you've made a grammar error. lol

Warning posted to "The"s account:

"Tsar only called you the N word because he was retaliating against you. He doesn't usually do that. You made a lot of rude condescending remarks about him in your posts. I already asked you to stop it and behave more civilly. If you continue to make such rude ad hominem attacks, you will be temporarily banned. This is your second warning."
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Tsar » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:11 pm

Winston wrote:Tsar,
The poster "The" flagged your post because you called him the N word. I see you did it to teach him a lesson. Next time, just flag his post. No need to use the N word. I'm going to issue another warning to "The" for rude behavior. If he continues to make insults and ad hominem attacks, he will be temporarily banned.

He ought to change his username too. When you refer to "The" it looks like you've made a grammar error. lol

Warning posted to "The"s account:

"Tsar only called you the N word because he was retaliating against you. He doesn't usually do that. You made a lot of rude condescending remarks about him in your posts. I already asked you to stop it and behave more civilly. If you continue to make such rude ad hominem attacks, you will be temporarily banned. This is your second warning."

I will follow your advice and flag any future posts instead of posting something uncivil.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:36 am

"The" has been banned for one week because he ignored multiple warnings about his uncivil behavior. Yet he called just someone a "moron", which was unprovoked, here:

viewtopic.php?p=207920#p207920

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu May 28, 2015 5:14 pm

"The" has been banned. He received too many warnings and was even temporarily banned last year for ignoring three warnings. So his recent violation here: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27052&p=227323#p227323 constitutes a final strike and he will now be BANNED.

I think it's for the best anyway, since I checked his posts and they are mostly mean crass one-liners with no value. And besides, his username is confusing and it's hard to refer to him without putting his name in quotation marks. What a lame username.

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussions