How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Post by fdiv »

publicduende wrote:
October 29th, 2014, 5:10 pm
newlifeinphilippines wrote:He is arrogant, his wife is ugly, he has the worst voice ive ever heard, and he is a closet gay that everyone knows but he wont admit. Thats probably why he is with an ugly wife in phil of all places cause he is gay so he dont care!
He's probably one of the most handsome men to ever visit the Philippines. The fact he wasn't looking for a stunning woman doesn't mean he's gay, or emasculated. Believe me or not, lots of handsome men don't have an urge to feel validated by scoring with a hot woman, they focus on more genuinely social aspects like having fun with friends and finding a woman who they love for aspects other than outer beauty.
Jesus, if that's true I'm in for one hell of a vacation.

Anyway I don't get his taste in women. It seems he picked a woman with the worst type of butt-ugly monkey face that the Phils has to offer! Swear to god! The only way it could be worse is if she were even older and missing teeth! People said the guy is gay but I don't think that's it. He probably has some kind of f***ed up fetish (sucking feet, etc) and Imabelle is the only filipina he could find that's into it. That's my guess. That's the only real reasonable explanation to why he picked monkey-faced-woman.
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How many of you guys know about this guy Travis kraft?

Post by publicduende »

fdiv wrote:
May 25th, 2018, 6:00 am
publicduende wrote:
October 29th, 2014, 5:10 pm
newlifeinphilippines wrote:He is arrogant, his wife is ugly, he has the worst voice ive ever heard, and he is a closet gay that everyone knows but he wont admit. Thats probably why he is with an ugly wife in phil of all places cause he is gay so he dont care!
He's probably one of the most handsome men to ever visit the Philippines. The fact he wasn't looking for a stunning woman doesn't mean he's gay, or emasculated. Believe me or not, lots of handsome men don't have an urge to feel validated by scoring with a hot woman, they focus on more genuinely social aspects like having fun with friends and finding a woman who they love for aspects other than outer beauty.
Jesus, if that's true I'm in for one hell of a vacation.

Anyway I don't get his taste in women. It seems he picked a woman with the worst type of butt-ugly monkey face that the Phils has to offer! Swear to god! The only way it could be worse is if she were even older and missing teeth! People said the guy is gay but I don't think that's it. He probably has some kind of f***ed up fetish (sucking feet, etc) and Imabelle is the only filipina he could find that's into it. That's my guess. That's the only real reasonable explanation to why he picked monkey-faced-woman.
LOL no idea, this Imabelle woman isn't the most good looking type found in the Philippines. And she apparently had a child from a previous relationship, too. On the plus side, she is a graduate from a top university, worked as a TV production assistant and set up her own production company. Quite a smart and accomplished type. Maybe Mr Kraft got curious about her looks but fell in love for her maturity and strength of character.

Love has its mysterious way indeed. If anything, statistically speaking, handsome men are more likely not to pay too much attention to the looks of their partners. Perhaps they feel they have nothing to prove to the world, perhaps they unconsciously feel that their DNA is enough to breed good looking children.

It's the normal-looking or not-so-good-looking men who get insecure all the time and may seek validation in a young, pretty trophy wife. Maybe...